Caroline Hirons #6 It must be wonderful to know everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get her Instagram at the minute. It's a skincare account isn't it? Apart from ads for kits and other paid work it's just her views on current affairs and music etc. What is the point of it? I personally don't care about that stuff. People follow her for skincare content I'm sure. And still no empties since 2019?

Reactions: 9
I don't get her Instagram at the minute. It's a skincare account isn't it? Apart from ads for kits and other paid work it's just her views on current affairs and music etc. What is the point of it? I personally don't care about that stuff. People follow her for skincare content I'm sure. And still no empties since 2019?
Not only is she the Skincare Queen , she is also *the all seeing eye of music ( she’s been to every gig , ever) 🙄and politics? : *she’s half American with Cherokee blood doncha know and has every right to give her opinion.

*All in her head of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's just a mouth, I'm also not interested in her social or political views. She risks alienating a lot of her followers by sharing this stuff and I'm surprised brands work with her. One of these days she'll wade into something and misjudge the popular opinion she usually spouts.

Reactions: 11
Haha brilliant. My Mum gave birth to me but that doesn't make her an expert in the industry I work in. Also, has anyone heard of said musicians?

I also am not an expert in the industry my partner is in. She's hilarious!

It's like when she banged on about coming from a generation of counter staff

Reactions: 12
This is the first I've heard this? Caroline was a backing singer in a band?
Well I sung on stage with The Proclaimers , but that doesn't make me a backing singer or popstar admittedly it was when we were all at high school and they were in 6th form and we were appearing in Joseph and his amazing technicolour dream coat, with them as Potiphar and Pharoah 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No, she just knows her freaks will break the Internet to buy them.
Yep! In her live she said that they can’t ship to Europe because of brexit but ask the freaks to order them for people and send privately as ‘gifts’ so you don’t pay the import fees. So basically encouraging tax dodging. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Yep! In her live she said that they can’t ship to Europe because of brexit but ask the freaks to order them for people and send privately as ‘gifts’ so you don’t pay the import fees. So basically encouraging tax dodging. 🙄
Good grief. I just clicked on her live briefly, found it a little triggering, for some reason she was talking about miscarriage, I know people need to talk and its great that there is conversation around the subject. I just wasn't expecting it and it took me off guard.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Absolutely! I could see this going wrong if a dishonest person offers to be someones "buddy" and the EU recipient doesn't receive their parcel. It's irresponsible.

Reactions: 13
They’re doing this for EU peeps. 😑
Oh dear, that is bound to go wrong! Guys, get the popcorn for all the people complaining about their missing items. Also, I don’t find it too easy sending money to and from the UK, so that’s another issue. It can cost quite a bit extra! Plus relying on a stranger to fill out all the tariff papers correctly … no. Absolutely no. It’s really not worth the hassle. These things should get sorted by companies. Caroline just can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.