Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to agree with this! How on earth has she made a living scaremongering freaks into not sitting by a window inside unless they have sunscreen on, yet her skin looks like this?!
What happened to her chin?! 😱

View attachment 3020848
Hirons: advised women only needed the sunscreen protection provided by their makeup, "sandpapers" her face with acid then regularly falls asleep in the sun, scaremongers her Freaks into anxiety disorders If they so much as watch the weather report without a sunscreen of SPF 50 or higher, deliberately tans then says it's her natural "Cherokee" heritage coming through, has admitted to baking in the sun in the past without sunscreen.

Liz Earle: stays out of the sun at peak times, wears a hat and covers up with clothing when she's out at those times, will wear a sunscreen if she has to, hasn't advocated bulldozing your face with multiple strong "Gentle" acids twice daily.

Hirons about Earle (paraphrased): "look at this dumb witch ruining her skin and her health!"

I'm no huge fan of Earle, to be clear, but both methods (the "only sunscreen can save you!" and the "cover up at peak time, enjoy the sun sensibly") are recommended by doctors, dermatologists, etc. on an either/or/both basis. And yet only one of the two ~gurus~ seems to practice what they preach while remaining blissfully unbothered by the other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hirons definitely knows about items being sold at fair price and Haddock's ridiculous "how things work with a new kit" bollocks. Hirons has said in the past that Haddock and Perfume shillers group is the better of the two, when she had a rant about the other groups association with samples

Completely forgetting that Haddock does samples every week and makes a tidy profit from the freaks who unexplainably can't work out they are being ripped off.

In the same live she said they are not linked with her trying to save her arse in my opinion. It's the same as her inability to clearly label an advert on Instagram, as always Hirons thinks she's above all the rules.

Facebook selling rules clearly state you cannot sell opened goods, let alone ones that have been ones passed around the selling sites and my "favourite" one of opened mascara and eyeliners 🤢🤢
Absolutely foul. Why would anyone think that's safe??

Reactions: 6
Interesting … in that article she says the West Ken apt is a rental. May be the upkeep on the manse is costlier than she realised and she had to sell the other place.
I think shes renting out the other place and the cost from that will cover the newer flat they are renting. The last place may have been smaller but it was more central so the rent from that will be enough. Maybe she still has ruths mansion but doesnt want to mention it or maybe she sold it last year and thTs when they moved to this new place.

Reactions: 2
Hirons: advised women only needed the sunscreen protection provided by their makeup, "sandpapers" her face with acid then regularly falls asleep in the sun, scaremongers her Freaks into anxiety disorders If they so much as watch the weather report without a sunscreen of SPF 50 or higher, deliberately tans then says it's her natural "Cherokee" heritage coming through, has admitted to baking in the sun in the past without sunscreen.

Liz Earle: stays out of the sun at peak times, wears a hat and covers up with clothing when she's out at those times, will wear a sunscreen if she has to, hasn't advocated bulldozing your face with multiple strong "Gentle" acids twice daily.

Hirons about Earle (paraphrased): "look at this dumb witch ruining her skin and her health!"

I'm no huge fan of Earle, to be clear, but both methods (the "only sunscreen can save you!" and the "cover up at peak time, enjoy the sun sensibly") are recommended by doctors, dermatologists, etc. on an either/or/both basis. And yet only one of the two ~gurus~ seems to practice what they preach while remaining blissfully unbothered by the other.
Liz Earle must be a good few years older than Hirons and looks 2 decades younger. Either she knows what she's doing around the sun or you get the face you deserve.....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think shes renting out the other place and the cost from that will cover the newer flat they are renting. The last place may have been smaller but it was more central so the rent from that will be enough. Maybe she still has ruths mansion but doesnt want to mention it or maybe she sold it last year and thTs when they moved to this new place.
Have there been any photos or lives from the Somerset mansion recently? I know previously when she filmed there she always kept the film up close so you couldn’t see the house.

Still not much being said about the kit on the FB page. There are still only the 3 posts and the main Admin one has only 50 or so comments.
I think she’s over saturated the Freaks with kits and even the die-hard Freaks can’t keep up now, well except for Haddock. 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's been shilling Alpha H forever. She used to mention them on the blog a lot.
---
I actually quite like the look of this kit, but not enough to buy it from her. I'm also actively trying to get through my stash a bit and replace things as they run out with cheaper options except the odd expensive thing I love, but my rule is if I know I love something I'm not wasting money on potential cheaper alternatives for the sake of them because I end up rebuying my favs anyway and never using the cheaper options. I think this is how everyone is to a point, as you get older you learn what you like and what you don't mind spending less on. I'm so glad to be out of the (skincare at least) buying habit I had for ages.

Has anyone tried the COSRX peptide toner?
I use the Cosrx peptide. Have used about 1/2 the bottle. Feels lovely but haven’t noticed a visible difference yet.

Did anyone watch the live, i think it was the flannela one (its on the grid on her instagram page) where someone wrote in the comments of the live that trinny has just come live and she said along the lines of, i dont care if shes in new york 5 o' clock is my time!! She seemed proper peed off 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Have there been any photos or lives from the Somerset mansion recently? I know previously when she filmed there she always kept the film up close so you couldn’t see the house.

Still not much being said about the kit on the FB page. There are still only the 3 posts and the main Admin one has only 50 or so comments.
I think she’s over saturated the Freaks with kits and even the die-hard Freaks can’t keep up now, well except for Haddock. 🙄
I think she’s still the owner of Ruth’s old house , it hasn’t sold since CH bought it in 2020. I wonder if Jim the non working butler resides there full time and she stays in London and goes there for weekends?

Reactions: 5
Did any of you realise that she has four children? I've never heard her mention it before. Really surprised. And hot hellish summer pregnancies, too. Shes never ever mentioned that before either.
/s

"This ain't a tan, I'm just hot" - that is definitely, as we laypersons call it, a fucken lie.

"I grew up in Mississippi" - and yet apparently doesn't know the difference between locs and braids? Oh. Yeah. That part of Mississippi. (Also calling bullshit on her "growing up" there)

duck me, those reels. She needs to get a grip.
This is exactly it. The more she opens her mouth, the more she exposes herself and her ignorance. The fact that she insists she knows everything about black culture and that Ava does too, because they live(d) in Fulham, and that’s near where actual black people live people, Ava has loads of black friends, PEOPLE, (rarely posts photos of them and she’s a step away from documenting every bowel movement, but cool), Caroline managed to find 2 black friends during the pandemic, PEOPLE! It’s just so awkward.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is exactly it. The more she opens her mouth, the more she exposes herself and her ignorance. The fact that she insists she knows everything about black culture and that Ava does too, because they live(d) in Fulham, and that’s near where actual black people live people, Ava has loads of black friend, PEOPLE, (rarely posts photos of them and she’s a step away from documenting every bowel movement, but cool), Caroline managed to find 2 black friends during the pandemic, PEOPLE! It’s just so awkward.
Yep, Caroline loves her black friends, patronisingly, until she can tell them, and us as a wider group, to 'stop playing the race card.' Loves going out of her way to make sure the black women don’t get uppity. She's a false ally.

Ava is such a culture vulture. A few months ago she had a bunch of videos wearing headscarves and doing stuff like twerking or going out and about wearing them with comments like OMG LISTEN TO THE RACIST COMMENTS I GOT WEARING MY HIJABBBBB! as if she's anything other than a woman from the majority ethnic group (white, English, Brit, Christian) or upper economic background that she belongs to. Just gross. I'm not someone who gives a tit about cultural appropriation, but people like Ava, who wear what they suppose are our accents and lives rather than our clothes, symbols or whatever, just really grind my gears.

She's the epitome of lights on but no-one's home nothingness.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she’s still the owner of Ruth’s old house , it hasn’t sold since CH bought it in 2020. I wonder if Jim the non working butler resides there full time and she stays in London and goes there for weekends?
I always assumed she owned the house/flat in Fulham but perhaps she rented it too.
No one except a multi millionaire would willingly pay extra stamp duty on a second home which cost as much as the Somerset mansion did. Unless she signed over the Fulham home to one of her parasites children - she has 4 you know! 😜
You have 3 years to sell your home in order to claim back the stamp duty for the second property so if she bought in 2020 her time was up last year.

Is she trying to appear humble to the readers by saying she rents now? Did she mention that is just her London base and her main residence is an owned property in Somerset?

Reactions: 4
I always assumed she owned the house/flat in Fulham but perhaps she rented it too.
No one except a multi millionaire would willingly pay extra stamp duty on a second home which cost as much as the Somerset mansion did. Unless she signed over the Fulham home to one of her parasites children - she has 4 you know! 😜
You have 3 years to sell your home in order to claim back the stamp duty for the second property so if she bought in 2020 her time was up last year.

Is she trying to appear humble to the readers by saying she rents now? Did she mention that is just her London base and her main residence is an owned property in Somerset?
There was no mention of the mansion in Somerset in that article. Only that she’s moved out of central London to where she is now near Shepards Bush. She said they needed more space. Once she goes past Covent Garden her tag goes off.
she did say she was renting and that she likes sitting outside and the landlord has done lots of planting.
she also said in her off the wall reel this week Ava had just come home, so I’m assuming Central pad has gone And that’s why the kitchen isn’t the mansion and it doesn’t look like the older one. As she was posting in bed I assumed Jim was in his happy place in Somerset.

Reactions: 9