Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to post this gem. Did you know she has 4 children? Two grandchildren too. The poor woman doesn't have time to look in the mirror. (Plenty of time to gurn, moan and pick her teeth though. )
If I was Gucci Westman I'd be paying Hirons to stop talking about her brand. She's the worst advert for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That times article read like an advertorial - give me stuff for my ShitKit and I’ll be sure to mention you in the next fluff piece I do. Didn’t she rail against that in her Hello reads - how that uncomfortable relationship between selling and shilling other peoples brands was SO OBVIOUS! (With the unsaid suggestion that you can trust herself because she’s not for sale!). She’s become exactly what she said was so crap.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Caroline Hirons #35 with endless amount of money she still looks like a bouncer and has a huge forehead as well as gob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So is it a vitamin c that they’re not calling a vitamin c or is it some other “formulation” which is “better l” than vitamin c? Someone please take one for the team, I worked till 3:30am yesterday and then realised I had to put the rubbish out in my nightclothes and I literally cannot with the Orange Lady today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somebody on Insta asked if she’ll be offering trial sizes of the new serum. She said no but they would be offering samples sizes of the cleanser and moisturiser. Yet another U turn
---
haddock think it looks sexual but she can’t afford it as she’s not back to full time working yet. A very obvious beg me thinks

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Omg I haven’t watched her for ages. What’s with the inane grin with those big false teeth and the yellow Bon Jovie hair?? lol And copying Trinny’s packaging. She’s become a parody of herself. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That times article read like an advertorial - give me stuff for my ShitKit and I’ll be sure to mention you in the next fluff piece I do. Didn’t she rail against that in her Hello reads - how that uncomfortable relationship between selling and shilling other peoples brands was SO OBVIOUS! (With the unsaid suggestion that you can trust herself because she’s not for sale!). She’s become exactly what she said was so crap.
See also Sali Hughes! So predictable.

Reactions: 10
Somebody on Insta asked if she’ll be offering trial sizes of the new serum. She said no but they would be offering samples sizes of the cleanser and moisturiser. Yet another U turn
---
haddock think it looks sexual but she can’t afford it as she’s not back to full time working yet. A very obvious beg me thinks
Trial sizes 😂😂 To go in another travel tit kit™️

I did have a look on the website what the tit antioxidant was, unless I'm being stupid it's a poorly made low dose Vitamin C.

Looks sexual ... Talk about ramming her tongue up lady Hirons arse. Hirons sounds like a bleeping tool when she refers to skincare as "she's.." and "sexual" so Haddock as per usual sounds like a whinny, pick me preteen

Oh and Haddock we know you probably sit reading this thread, crying into your Hirons merch mug ... Thank you for your insightful empties/begging/woe is me post. I'm sure out of 1000's of Freaks no-one else is quietly going through treatment. You absolute bleeping twatbag
---
See also Sali Hughes! So predictable.
Sali Hughes is definitely morphing into Hirons. Hirons is probably taking a cut referring all these arseholes to her dentist and hairdresser

I'm in one today... I don't know if anyone's noticed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes exactly as predicted . Low dose vitamin c and some other antioxidants thrown in. 5% is the standard for moisturizers with THD ascorbate. Still love survival 0 from Niod only 30$ CAD. 70£ is crazy.

Reactions: 6
Yes exactly as predicted . Low dose vitamin c and some other antioxidants thrown in. 5% is the standard for moisturizers with THD ascorbate. Still love survival 0 from Niod only 30$ CAD. 70£ is crazy.
I bought this earlier in the week as Dr Julian Sass, someone who formulates products in his house for a laugh and actually understands ingredients recommended it. I got the impression, as Caroline Hirons read a list of what her own product contains as if it was the first time she’d seen it, that She really doesn’t get it, at all

Get Paula’s choice vitamin c moisturizer 5% vitamin c with that zingerone antioxidant hirons was so proud of. It’s also a white lotion which is apparently really hard to do 😳 . Also 20% off today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I meant to grill you on the Niod last time you mentioned it. What results have you seen? And do you happen to know how it is on sensitised (from retinol in my case) skin?

Reactions: 1
I would say it is strong . A tingle the first couple times, but for me it went away after using it consistently. My skin can get stressed and look really dull and congested. I think that was the major difference was my skin looking less dull.

I also suffered from severe acne 7 years ago and it did not cause breakouts for me. I also use retinal consistently.
I don’t work for NIOD lol. I just think hirons brand is not worth the price when there are such better things for less!

Ugh, Clueless Caroline strikes again. Surprised that her flannels sell out. Could that be because your other products are priced far too high, and your obsessive fans want something?

Ugh, Clueless Caroline strikes again. Surprised that her flannels sell out. Could that be because your other products are priced far too high, and your obsessive fans want something?
I am also highly dubious whenever she announces anything has sold out. So often they suddenly find a batch somewhere they'd 'forgotten' about.

Quite frankly if people are stupid enough to pay those prices for something you can get much cheaper for the same thing apart from the cheap coloured edging, fool and money easily parted and all that. All at the same time off setting something that they really need.
hypercritical Hirons originally saying just buy normal white flannels, really can you blame her apart from morally, selling cheap flannels edged with Trinny yellow if folk are buying them.