Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hirons chin looks dirty in that live. Stop tanning in the sun if you are trying to sell people the idea that you care about sun damage and skin cancer… but really her face today makes me want to bathe in sunscreen so I don’t look like that… she should be the poster ad for why sunscreen is important. She looks crazy.
Any browner , she’ll look like Judith Chalmers / Madge from Benidorm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hirons chin looks dirty in that live. Stop tanning in the sun if you are trying to sell people the idea that you care about sun damage and skin cancer… but really her face today makes me want to bathe in sunscreen so I don’t look like that… she should be the poster ad for why sunscreen is important. She looks crazy.
Came here to agree with this! How on earth has she made a living scaremongering freaks into not sitting by a window inside unless they have sunscreen on, yet her skin looks like this?!
What happened to her chin?! 😱

IMG_3486.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What's happened to her chin?! I'm glad I came back from holidays the same colour as when I left tbh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Only 3 new posts about the kit on the FB group (that I could see) - 2 are from Admin and the third is from Haddock.
Oh dear.

• Haha
  • Heart
The Haddock woman is running the buying / selling of the kit items in the selling group like a drill sergeant. Haddock to Hirons is what Laura Kuenssberg is the Conservative Party.
View attachment 3020386
This 'fair price' rubbish and restrictions on when items can be sold - it's price fixing, and it's illegal. And if Hirons has even a whiff of the price fixing, let alone input/approval of what constitutes a 'fair price', she should be prosecuted for anti-competitive behaviour.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe she sold the Ex council flat in Fulham to claim back the stamp duty on the mucky mansion outside of Bath. Stamp duty on a second home is over £200k but I believe you cam claim it back if you sell your principal residence within 3 years. Either that or the spawn are living in Fulham now.
---
Yes. Some of the contents have just been revealed.
Where ?

Reactions: 3
Oh Haddock will have a master copy at the ready so she can alter it in terms of product and how Haddock is feeling at the time. Then she'll approving posts with glee so she and the other perfume loving twatbag can get first dibs on the tit hair band.

Both of them are making a tit load of money with their kitchen sink, copied font samples but yet no one questions where all the money goes. Bloody bizarre set up

It's not a bad kit, better than it has been over the last 18 months -2 years.

Slightly annoyed that Alpha H seem to be in the in crowd. Their cleansing balm is nice but liquid gold I use twice a week and have done for a couple of years and the gel moisturiser (which was sample sized in the last kit) has been great since the weather has been warmer here my skin loves it. Paid half price when they had a deal on.

I'm sure they'll quickly realise their mistake and drop Hirons especially when there's not an influx of new customers because Madam is flogging it at a ridiculous margin

Interesting JSS hasn't been included for a while
She's been shilling Alpha H forever. She used to mention them on the blog a lot.
---
I actually quite like the look of this kit, but not enough to buy it from her. I'm also actively trying to get through my stash a bit and replace things as they run out with cheaper options except the odd expensive thing I love, but my rule is if I know I love something I'm not wasting money on potential cheaper alternatives for the sake of them because I end up rebuying my favs anyway and never using the cheaper options. I think this is how everyone is to a point, as you get older you learn what you like and what you don't mind spending less on. I'm so glad to be out of the (skincare at least) buying habit I had for ages.

Has anyone tried the COSRX peptide toner?

Reactions: 10
I watched a few minutes of the kit live but couldn't stand much longer. The constant bellowing for some reason, the calling every product 'she', and there's a new weirdness - when her mouth is open why does her tongue rapidly oscillate from side to side? It's fascinating. I've tried to copy it but can't. I know she can't help that - but I just can't unsee it now.

• Haha
It seems her people read here.
Two things make me think this may be true:
So many people have commented on the nasty “the freaks will love this” - “watch they’ll sell it out” bullshite. She seems to have changed her patter and has now replaced that with something akin to “wooowwwweee!” And is doing that sniff thing she used to do. They’ve taken that constructive feedback.
The other thing is that the website beautyadventcalendar was mentioned a while back and for the FIRST TIME ever, something she was shilling amazingly showed up there, within a day. And now again, the new ShitKit.
Ugh, that annoys me (I was the one who recommended the site, in part because it was CH free) because they’ve suddenly gotten a new avenue for free advertising. Interestingly though, the real high end independents (Trinny, Lisa etc) don’t need to resort to it.
Hi Cathal and crew!

• Heart
It seems her people read here.
Two things make me think this may be true:
So many people have commented on the nasty “the freaks will love this” - “watch they’ll sell it out” bullshite. She seems to have changed her patter and has now replaced that with something akin to “wooowwwweee!” And is doing that sniff thing she used to do. They’ve taken that constructive feedback.
The other thing is that the website beautyadventcalendar was mentioned a while back and for the FIRST TIME ever, something she was shilling amazingly showed up there, within a day. And now again, the new ShitKit.
Ugh, that annoys me (I was the one who recommended the site, in part because it was CH free) because they’ve suddenly gotten a new avenue for free advertising. Interestingly though, the real high end independents (Trinny, Lisa etc) don’t need to resort to it.
Hi Cathal and crew!
I’ve never had any doubt that this group is read by Hirons/Hirons team.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This 'fair price' rubbish and restrictions on when items can be sold - it's price fixing, and it's illegal. And if Hirons has even a whiff of the price fixing, let alone input/approval of what constitutes a 'fair price', she should be prosecuted for anti-competitive behaviour.
Hirons definitely knows about items being sold at fair price and Haddock's ridiculous "how things work with a new kit" bollocks. Hirons has said in the past that Haddock and Perfume shillers group is the better of the two, when she had a rant about the other groups association with samples

Completely forgetting that Haddock does samples every week and makes a tidy profit from the freaks who unexplainably can't work out they are being ripped off.

In the same live she said they are not linked with her trying to save her arse in my opinion. It's the same as her inability to clearly label an advert on Instagram, as always Hirons thinks she's above all the rules.

Facebook selling rules clearly state you cannot sell opened goods, let alone ones that have been ones passed around the selling sites and my "favourite" one of opened mascara and eyeliners 🤢🤢

• Sick