Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that all used their actual names to comment and some appear to be in the industry too. I think more and more people are finally wising up to her. 🤞
I think she’s had a bad reputation in the industry for a while, she’s gotten worse and these things always come out and it’s coming out into the public domain. She doesn’t do herself any favours as she’s so awful. And yes it was lovely that they commented themselves. She’d be the last person I’d want to sit next to or even break bread, as she’s uncouth at the best of times, I can imagine her slurping and eating with her mouth open as she’s informing us all about some tit, as she’s messing with her snake locks.
That interview was to divert attention from Ruth's old mansion to make her seem relatable. As for her beauty segment: Bev James management is working overtime.
I agree she has some sort of PR/management going on to mitigate her own self.

Reactions: 14
This weeks podcast guest is Grace Dent. I actually like Grace Dent and have done for years since she used to appear on Big Brothers Little Brother back in the channel 4 days. I’m sorry she’s had to suffer Hirons interviewing talking over and butting in over her.

Reactions: 7
This weeks podcast guest is Grace Dent. I actually like Grace Dent and have done for years since she used to appear on Big Brothers Little Brother back in the channel 4 days. I’m sorry she’s had to suffer Hirons interviewing talking over and butting in over her.
Not one id bother listening to a podcast of, in fact none of the guests have been anyone remotely interesting or someone that isn't looking to promote/sell a product. Only listened to sjp podcast because i was intrigued 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I like reading Grace Dent's food reviews, but that's it. I'm not interested at all in her beauty routine, life style etc.

This podcast has been a disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I like reading Grace Dent's food reviews, but that's it. I'm not interested at all in her beauty routine, life style etc.

This podcast has been a disaster.
I'm the same, her food reviews are usually really good. Grace isn't someone I'm interested in past that.

There's not been one guest on the Crapcast™️ I've been vaguely interested in and as usual Hirons has jumped on an already saturated market

The release coming this week I'm even less interested in. What does make me laugh is Hirons desperation to stay relevant. Everything she has done for the last two years has spectacularly back fired. What I can't figure out is why she's so utterly determined to keep the kits going as well as drip feeding her skincare line. It doesn't make any sense

Reactions: 7
I'm the same, her food reviews are usually really good. Grace isn't someone I'm interested in past that.

There's not been one guest on the Crapcast™️ I've been vaguely interested in and as usual Hirons has jumped on an already saturated market

The release coming this week I'm even less interested in. What does make me laugh is Hirons desperation to stay relevant. Everything she has done for the last two years has spectacularly back fired. What I can't figure out is why she's so utterly determined to keep the kits going as well as drip feeding her skincare line. It doesn't make any sense
She obviously needs both for income to pay the mortgage on the country pile

Reactions: 6
She obviously needs both for income to pay the mortgage on the country pile
The difference in income from post "Hall of Fame" kits and now must be significant. The recent fire sales must be a wake up call to some of the Freaks. it shows how much profit her and brands make. Not that it surprises me in the slightest, as it's simple economics.

It's the way the twatbag goes about making out she's doing people a service. Plus her oafish way she bangs on that her range is far superior and contains the elixir of youth.

Thread title suggestion 🧵

Caroline Hirons #35 This frazzled hair Amazonian Goddess is now flogging a £70 serum to keep the “It’s not a pop up” Liberty counter going.

My first attempt at a thread title đź«Ł

• Haha
  • Heart
I've listened to some of today's interview. CH talks about Ava having "the body of a goddess" and goes on about how good looking her sons are.
I'm quietly confident I already know the answer - but did Grace Dent actually enquire about Baby Girl's body and if the weasel boys were good looking? Or was this foul information just foisted on her?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Forgot to post this gem. Did you know she has 4 children? Two grandchildren too. The poor woman doesn't have time to look in the mirror. (Plenty of time to gurn, moan and pick her teeth though. )
I had no idea that having grown up offspring who have their own children meant you are no longer allowed mirrors. I best tell my 33yo him and his fiancee aren't allowed to have a family as I have too many mirrors I can't afford to lose!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
4 kids and 2 grand kids. Are the kids still in nappies, too?! Is she doing washing and meals for all 6? What is she on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 14