Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a £70 antioxidant face serum being launched….🥱
Seventy....Seventy Great British Pounds...Fucks sake

I suppose Hirons is being consistent with her ridiculous pricing and basic formula. It will not be groundbreaking although she'll be telling the Freaks it is, and trying to convince herself it is.

I think this is going to be like the acids and have very little traction with her beloved freaks.

I mean it's not like the economy is massively unstable, there's a general election coming up and the cost of living crisis is still going on.

I wonder what will happen to her relationship with Mr Lens now she will have a superior product to whack in her kit once she has a massive back log of short dated stock

I suppose it will pad out her "It's NOT a pop up" counter at Liberty. The twisted sisters will give it there usual amazing sales technique

Hirons is still a massive twatbag

Reactions: 17
Those comments are savage , I feel sorry for the guy who sat next to her at that lunch.

Seeing her described as Ghastly , I imagine that being said by someone like Kitty played by Patricia Routledge 😂

£70 for a antioxidant serum !. She is taking the p*ss

IMG_0974.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those comments are savage , I feel sorry for the guy who sat next to her at that lunch.

Seeing her described as Ghastly , I imagine that being said by someone like Kitty played by Patricia Routledge 😂

£70 for a antioxidant serum !. She is taking the p*ss

View attachment 3025789
She’ll take those comments to heart and there’s nowt she can do about them. Will she reflect and wonder why?, not a chance.

Reactions: 6
Just been to check if there’s anymore but they’ve all been deleted apart from this one! She must’ve thrown an almighty strop 😂
I really hate the censorship that goes on in comments and review sections, it gives a totally false picture of how popular a person or product is, and that anyone else reading that disagrees must wonder if they’re imagining things. I wonder if CH is the one to order that all these critical comments come down or if it’s a PR person sorting it so she never knows how many people can’t stand her yobbish personality?

Reactions: 18
It says in that article that SR has three more products this year. I bet one will be a cleansing balm that’ll be £50.

Reactions: 5
Dishing out advice on styling hair!! Once again the arrogance is phenomenal

View attachment 3026038
£36 for hair balm opposed to Baggers recommended £8 one. Mmm
Shirley Temple used rags and looked better than GHD tongs. Who on earth take hair tips from shaggy dog after it’s been in a field?
Amazon goddess and Medusa. Well she got one right it does look like a bunch of snakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That interview was to divert attention from Ruth's old mansion to make her seem relatable. As for her beauty segment: Bev James management is working overtime.

Reactions: 6