Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These interns genuinely believe they're doing amazing work but the reason nobody has engaged with that is it's so disingenuous; just say "we're running through the products in the kit this week" don't base your copy on people being thick, it's basic marketing knowledge.

Reactions: 5
Is skin cancer going up in the western world? Or is it being detected more?
If I was to come up with a 'conspiracy theory' why it may be going up I'd say the huge increase in extended holidays abroad. Also that people place so much faith in suncream I think they can become a bit wreckless. Stay in glaring sun for hours on end and don't cover up or take shade. Suncream can only do so much due to all the variables involved. Gives a false sense of security.

Reactions: 14
If I was to come up with a 'conspiracy theory' why it may be going up I'd say the huge increase in extended holidays abroad. Also that people place so much faith in suncream I think they can become a bit wreckless. Stay in glaring sun for hours on end and don't cover up or take shade. Suncream can only do so much due to all the variables involved. Gives a false sense of security.
Yes and people live longer aswell.

Reactions: 7
And people are better informed so things get discovered and treated more.

Reactions: 9
What is it. I've been banned by SK for asking about the country house 😅

It’s the new SR product on the factory conveyor belt. Some reckon it’s a vitamin c and some reckon it’s an antioxidant serum , whatever it is it’ll be overpriced.

That’s hilarious you got blocked for that 🤣. The kids in the office must be briefed to scrub any mention of the country pad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they sold the London flat and bought Ruth’s mansion as that was around/just after Covid. Lots of people left London too.
Now life is back to normal, some are finding the commute doesn’t make sense so they rent a flat in London to use as base whenever they are in the city for work.
That’s what my VP at work did. And that’s what I think Caroline is doing.
So I think their main residence is the mansion, and Shepherd’s Bush is their London base which they rent.

Regarding West Kensington, I swear she used to say she lived in Chelsea/Fulham. I’ve never heard her reference West Ken until this article.
Wonder if anyone remembers the same?

Reactions: 2
I think they sold the London flat and bought Ruth’s mansion as that was around/just after Covid. Lots of people left London too.
Now life is back to normal, some are finding the commute doesn’t make sense so they rent a flat in London to use as base whenever they are in the city for work.
So I think their main residence is the mansion, and Shepherd’s Bush is their London base which they rent.

Regarding West Kensington, I swear she used to say she lived in Chelsea/Fulham. I’ve never heard her reference West Ken until this article.
Ye she had a flat in Fulham since the kids were very small. It was a tiny flat that you can see in the In the Bathroom with Sali Hughes, as well as many of the old posts she used to do from home. If she sold it she sold it quite recently.

Like you I've never heard her mention West Ken.

Reactions: 4
So relatable...buying property at a reasonable price in z2 in the 1990s. Thanks Caz. #richwomeninspiringpovwomen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So relatable...buying property at a reasonable price in z2 in the 1990s. Thanks Caz. #richwomeninspiringpovwomen
It just shows though how unfair the goal of property ownership is now, that a full time shop assistant and an unemployed musician could buy a three bed (?) flat (I know it looked tiny, but where did she put the kids?)

Reactions: 10

Well in that article she said they moved into their rented flat last year so she must have sold the fulham one or rented it out then
---
I honestly believe she got it as a council flat and then bought it from the council (you get a discount of upto 70%) if you have been living in the house for a certain amount of years

Reactions: 10
There doesn't seem to be much chatter on the freaks page about the latest tit kit™️, whatever tit antioxidant Hirons is selling at a grossly inflated price this coming week has been talked about more

How long before she gives up flogging the tit kits™️ and says she's having a change around as things "move on"?

Reactions: 5