Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so full of tit it would be amusing if it weren't so bloody annoying. "Anywhere East of there is Essex". Total ignoramus. I hope her tit Kit bombs this week.
She can't remember what she's said two minutes ago these days. Happens when you constantly bullshit. She really is a twatbag of the highest order

The tit kitsā„¢ļøseem to be less and less popular, also the way she discounts them after a few weeks will have an impact on release day. Long gone are the days of a sell out.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her rage / unhinged ness last night on her stories was her being fuming after seeing that Trinny is gonna be a guest Dragon on Dragons Den.

Trinny has done two ā€œup yours , Hironsā€ this week , Dragons Den announcement and a sale today. Hirons will no doubt have been taking it all out on the poor work experience kids in the office.

Big bird is live , her hair is atrocious

IMG_0878.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if her rage / unhinged ness last night on her stories was her being fuming after seeing that Trinny is gonna be a guest Dragon on Dragons Den.

Trinny has done two ā€œup yours , Hironsā€ this week , Dragons Den announcement and a sale today. Hirons will no doubt have been taking it all out on the poor work experience kids in the office.
I think it's a mix of Trinny handing Hirons arse on a plate and the fact she knows the tit kitā„¢ļø won't be the money spinner she hopes it will

Seems of late she can't hold her tit together, businesses that have been involved with her must be thinking how the hell do we get rid of her as she's so unpredictable

From the reels I've seen Zelens will be in the kit. I can't be bothered to watch her lives anymore they give me the rage. It won't be long until we are groaning at the contents of tit she's flogging this week

Big bird is live , her hair is atrocious

View attachment 3020310
And that week in the sun has done her no favours. The pigmentation is real, she just looks grubby

Reactions: 10
The kit is actually half decent and priced sensibly for anybody needing skincare. At least I recognise all the brands this time. Wonā€™t be buying it though šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
The Haddock woman is running the buying / selling of the kit items in the selling group like a drill sergeant. Haddock to Hirons is what Laura Kuenssberg is the Conservative Party.
IMG_0881.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So does she have a house in West Kensington AND the Somerset mansion?
Who knew rinsing The Freaks was so lucrative?
Or and she takes taxis rather than the bus. šŸ™„
Interesting ā€¦ in that article she says the West Ken apt is a rental. May be the upkeep on the manse is costlier than she realised and she had to sell the other place.

Hmm. Dunno what happened re the sunscreen. I'm sure the email mentioned Lancome šŸ¤” maybe that's coming in the Skin Rocks box? Anyway, nowt in the kit tempts me - and even if it did, I wouldn't buy.

I bet that sanctimonious little shite, Haddock, had great fun putting her missive together šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting ā€¦ in that article she says the West Ken apt is a rental. May be the upkeep on the manse is costlier than she realised and she had to sell the other place.
A rental in Kensington would still cost a fortune each month but I guess she needed to release some equity from the old house.

Reactions: 9
Oh Haddock will have a master copy at the ready so she can alter it in terms of product and how Haddock is feeling at the time. Then she'll approving posts with glee so she and the other perfume loving twatbag can get first dibs on the tit hair band.

Both of them are making a tit load of money with their kitchen sink, copied font samples but yet no one questions where all the money goes. Bloody bizarre set up

It's not a bad kit, better than it has been over the last 18 months -2 years.

Slightly annoyed that Alpha H seem to be in the in crowd. Their cleansing balm is nice but liquid gold I use twice a week and have done for a couple of years and the gel moisturiser (which was sample sized in the last kit) has been great since the weather has been warmer here my skin loves it. Paid half price when they had a deal on.

I'm sure they'll quickly realise their mistake and drop Hirons especially when there's not an influx of new customers because Madam is flogging it at a ridiculous margin

Interesting JSS hasn't been included for a while

Reactions: 2
Hmm. Dunno what happened re the sunscreen. I'm sure the email mentioned Lancome šŸ¤” maybe that's coming in the Skin Rocks box? Anyway, nowt in the kit tempts me - and even if it did, I wouldn't buy.

I bet that sanctimonious little shite, Haddock, had great fun putting her missive together šŸ¤¢
Skin Rocks boxes no longer happen. I canā€™t imagine a brand like Lancome would have anything to do with Hirons. Was it a dream (nightmare) šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hirons chin looks dirty in that live. Stop tanning in the sun if you are trying to sell people the idea that you care about sun damage and skin cancerā€¦ but really her face today makes me want to bathe in sunscreen so I donā€™t look like thatā€¦ she should be the poster ad for why sunscreen is important. She looks crazy.

Reactions: 6