Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always goes on about the app being to educate and not sell. But apps generally take around £30k to build. So she’s either paid that to a software house or she’s hired people to build it. In which case she’ll have similar costs per year regards salaries, NI, pension etc. she hasn’t built it for free. People are so dumb to believe she has.

Does anyone have it? Are there ads/paid content? Is it clear that she datamines for brands in the T&Cs?

It’s another revenue stream. It has to be.
I remember there being a theory in these threads when the app came out that Caroline must be planning on profiting from the data in some way (selling it or data mining)? But I am not sure what their T&Cs are.

I generally hold to the 'if it's free, you're the product' mindset with things like this.

I wonder if the links to products to buy (if they exist) are affiliate links?

Reactions: 4
New thread!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.