Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And richer, with classier off spring, more supportive friends, less shouty, less agressive, and classier by a mile. And more successful ;)
Hirons hates Trinny because she’s successful, slimmer and more attractive than she is. End of.

Reactions: 12
Oh Caroline. this is a slip up isn’t it. Why on earth would you do a “public service announcement“ where the warning is very obviously aimed at a competitor that is doing better in the place you wanted for yourself. I feel for (although I didn’t warm to) the expert who had clearly been encouraged to slate said competition. Trinny has appeared very classy in her public reaction to this debacle. CH has been quiet since. No doubt being busy with SpaceNK.

Interestingly, a few weeks ago CH slated the podcast by Steven Bartlett where she claimed that he made Trinny in particular and other women CEOs cry. I listened and didn’t think he was particularly targeting these women to make them cry. Asking probing and personal questions yes, but all of this would have been discussed ahead of the pod release.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Caroline. this is a slip up isn’t it. Why on earth would you do a “public service announcement“ where the warning is very obviously aimed at a competitor that is doing better in the place you wanted for yourself. I feel for (although I didn’t warm to) the expert who had clearly been encouraged to slate said competition. Trinny has appeared very classy in her public reaction to this debacle. CH has been quiet since. No doubt being busy with SpaceNK.

Interestingly, a few weeks ago CH slated the podcast by Steven Bartlett where she claimed that he made Trinny in particular and other women CEOs cry. I listened and didn’t think he was particularly targeting these women to make them cry. Asking probing and personal questions yes, but all of this would have been discussed ahead of the pod release.
Re the podcast with Steven Bartlett, I remember listening at the time thinking in no way would Trinny have spoken about her husband's death had it not been agreed beforehand. What professional/celebrity would not ask what was going to be discussed ahead of recording? I thought it was a brilliant podcast, and Steven was sensitive and appropriate. Trinny was awesome.

I take it chavvy hirons hasn't been asked to be on it? That explains it.

I don't think she's quiet because of SpaceNK - she was vlogging her and her idiot employees at the airport, in the hotel etc. when in Scotland last week. I think she's a bit stumped at the backlash this has caused.

Like all narcissists she has no idea how to behave when it's apparent she's done something wrong.

Reactions: 19
Re the podcast with Steven Bartlett, I remember listening at the time thinking in no way would Trinny have spoken about her husband's death had it not been agreed beforehand. What professional/celebrity would not ask what was going to be discussed ahead of recording? I thought it was a brilliant podcast, and Steven was sensitive and appropriate. Trinny was awesome.

I don't think she's quiet because of SpaceNK - she was vlogging her and her idiot employees at the airport, in the hotel etc. when in Scotland last week. I think she's a bit stumped at the backlash this has caused.

Like all narcissists she has no idea how to behave when it's apparent she's done something wrong.
she is remarkably quiet isn’t she? Long may it last

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Agree she is just using how busy she is with Space NK as an excuse not to post anything. As you say when she was in Scotland it was endless with lots of photos with people at the store.
I wonder if more has gone on behind the scenes? 🤔 Trinny, or her lawyer, contacting her?

The Steven Bartlett thing was imo another covert swipe at Trinny tbh. Implying she was exposed and ambushed by SB, whilst Hirons pretended to feel sorry for her.
Remember her own appearance on Spencer Matthew's podcast which she bitched about afterwards? And said she was so ballsy to him lots had to be edited out? Trinny was weak with a man. Oaf wasn't.
(Obviously it was yet another example of her seething jealousy).

Reactions: 9
Agree she is just using how busy she is with Space NK as an excuse not to post anything. As you say when she was in Scotland it was endless with lots of photos with people at the store.
I wonder if more has gone on behind the scenes? 🤔 Trinny, or her lawyer, contacting her?

The Steven Bartlett thing was imo another covert swipe at Trinny tbh. Implying she was exposed and ambushed by SB, whilst Hirons pretended to feel sorry for her.
Remember her own appearance on Spencer Matthew's podcast which she bitched about afterwards? And said she was so ballsy to him lots had to be edited out? Trinny was weak with a man. Oaf wasn't.
(Obviously it was yet another example of her seething jealousy).
Whilst it would be lovely to think about lawyer involvement I don’t think there was anything litigious said. I suspect Trinny will shrug and move on and enjoy reading her bank statements. I do wonder why Space NK are so close with The Oaf though? What’s going on there?

Reactions: 6
Whilst it would be lovely to think about lawyer involvement I don’t think there was anything litigious said. I suspect Trinny will shrug and move on and enjoy reading her bank statements. I do wonder why Space NK are so close with The Oaf though? What’s going on there?
Trinny doesn’t need to do anything. Hirons has (hopefully) orchestrated the beginning of her own downfall.

As for her being close to Space NK, are they though?
She was close to Cult Beauty, until she wasn’t.
She was close to Brandon from The Ordinary, until she wasn’t.
She was close to Indeed Labs, until she wasn’t…

Hmm, who is the common denominator here? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember what she said about Barbara Sturm that ended up with her being served with legal letters?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Remember she used to call her Trindall
Oh she always does that when trying to suddenly establish a close personal relationship, quickly make up a nickname. Like when George Floyd was murdered and she suddenly wheeled out the lovely Dija Ayodele and insisted on calling her ‘Deej’ whilst saying they’d been besties forever. If I had a pound for every time I’d heard Caroline use Dija’s whole name I’d have £0.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Trinny doesn’t need to do anything. Hirons has (hopefully) orchestrated the beginning of her own downfall.

Space NK are stocking her crap skincare and letting her tour their branches though

• Sick
Trinny is doing a FB live tomorrow with her head of innovation. That'll be interesting!

I do wish Space NK would drop her. Surely they will at some point? I can't imagine many ppl buying from there and shelf space is a premium / they do get rid of some brands and bring others in quite often. Surely they don't think so highly of her that keeping her against profitability is something they would do? I would imagine that most freaks would buy through her website because of the rewards. Of course if Space NK drop her she'll say it was her choice.

Reactions: 7
Space NK are stocking her crap skincare and letting her tour their branches though
On “paper” it probably looks like a profitable range - X amount of IG followers and X amount of FB Freaks. If all her Freaks bought one item… I bet she uses her stats, but no not an influencer at all! The engagement has dropped considerably in recent years and I bet a lot of the members of her FB page are only still there for the amusement and possible offers that other Freaks post.
I’m only a member for that reason.
This morning a Freakoid posted her ELEVEN year old daughters routine! WTF!

25A3A73D-9525-4E22-B748-36D7CC2E5815.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
On “paper” it probably looks like a profitable range - X amount of IG followers and X amount of FB Freaks. If all her Freaks bought one item… I bet she uses her stats, but no not an influencer at all! The engagement has dropped considerably in recent years and I bet a lot of the members of her FB page are only still there for the amusement and possible offers that other Freaks post.
I’m only a member for that reason.
This morning a Freakoid posted her ELEVEN year old daughters routine! WTF!

View attachment 2557291
She definitely needs to add in a retinol 🤣. Utterly ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You can add Pixi to that list.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can add Pixi to that list.
So is “Mands“ no longer her industry wife?
Also is Marco Zelens still her industry husband? I don’t watch her lives anymore (unless someone here says it’s worth a watch) so I don’t know if he’s still about. Have his products been in her recent kits?

Reactions: 2
So is “Mands“ no longer her industry wife?
Also is Marco Zelens still her industry husband? I don’t watch her lives anymore (unless someone here says it’s worth a watch) so I don’t know if he’s still about. Have his products been in her recent kits?
Yes, a jumbo sized eye cream which nobody wanted and were offloading on the selling sites. Nothing from Kate Somerville lately though

She’s definitely being quiet and not cos of Space NK cos in Scotland we got endless posts about their shenanigans. I do hope she has started her own downfall.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.