Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't it have been the classy and honorable thing to approach Trinny with something like "I'm getting lots of comments and questions on the microneedling tool, just wanted to give you a heads up". Instead she acted like a little rat and dragged in a nobody who was too stupid to realise she was being used
You know if CH had thought that instead of doing the sly subweet ~aiming at you, not aiming at you~ thing she did, but instead thought why not invite Trinny to do a five minute conversation or even a live crossover where they could both debate the pros, cons, reasons why and why not. That would have been a bit of marketing genius. But, obviously Madame I'm A Big Deal In The Business of Beauty is obviously not as much of a big deal in marketing tactics.

Reactions: 16
Only reason she did a live specifically on micro needling now is because of the TL kit. Would be interesting to see the correspondence between CH and the “expert” before live with the language CH used. I’m sure CH won’t have held back on her dislike of the kit and the premise so to then throw her guest under the bus is disingenuous. The expert needs to share the receipts and show she’s basically been set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still can't get over that she dragged in a salon owner with no public social media experience as the 'expert'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope the expert comes out with receipts of what the plan was before the live and then Hierons will have nowhere to hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The whole thing was so bad but it must have been planned for at least a couple weeks. They had so many opportunities to realize it was a bad idea. Hirons got rid of the comments saying it looks like jealousy and she needs to deal with that. I wonder why she deleted these if she’s just having a business discussion ?! Not comfortable within herself to let these comments stay?
It was such a self-indulgent rant about why she hates trinnys business. Trinny has done so much better than hirons ever will. I would trust trinnys products over “qualified” hirons any day.

The fact she thought trinny would not get tagged is ridiculous. Like she can bash her friend and everybody will be alright with it. Stupid cow

Reactions: 12
I imagine Caroline is livid , tapping away on her MacBook and it’s making little difference.

Trinny is exercising her facial muscles and won’t give up those fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember back in the days of the lockdown lives , someone asked her about Liz Earle and she smirked and said something along the lines of “the brand is of it’s time” and slurped her tea.
She worked for Liz Earle for a time and famously touts it as 'the singular worst experience of my working life'. Nothing to do with Liz or Kim, but something else she's never had the balls to admit to. She's always asked to review LE but her silence speaks volumes.

She did say that Cleanse & Polish left her face 'pillarbox' red.

Ye...I call bull tit, this witch can smear battery acid on her chops without a reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hirons mentioned she was going to put Kirsten's FB post (from the Secret group for Derms) on her blog.
Which she did without comment.
No mention of Trinny from either of them - just 'a brand'. I wonder if Trinny's name has been removed from the original one?
Anyway Oaf said she originally read this post so excitedly and said she had to have Kirsten on a live.
It's a bit of a turgid read tbh but honestly getting her on a live was always going to be a hatchet job and biased. She just confirms everything Oaf wanted to hear.
As said before it's not the fact she, Hirons, has a problem with the tool but the way she has gone about it so nastily.

Reactions: 7
Only reason she did a live specifically on micro needling now is because of the TL kit. Would be interesting to see the correspondence between CH and the “expert” before live with the language CH used. I’m sure CH won’t have held back on her dislike of the kit and the premise so to then throw her guest under the bus is disingenuous. The expert needs to share the receipts and show she’s basically been set up.
Without giving too much away she doesn’t think she’s been set up! She was “using” Hirons to educate us apparently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope the expert comes out with receipts of what the plan was before the live and then Hierons will have nowhere to hide.
Would love that too but I doubt it especially as the oaf has a large public platform. In reality she's probably just hoping the whole thing will fade away
---
Without giving too much away she doesn’t think she’s been set up! She was “using” Hirons to educate us apparently.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
💯 agree. she shouldn’t have mentioned trinny at all, hirons mentioned her first. There’s lots of kits on the market so she didn’t have to mention trinny but used the opportunity to be the huge witch that she is and try and slag her brand off. The fact that she had to go on afterwards and explain a lot of the reasoning behind the live says everything. She could have set the agenda from the start as a good interviewer would do.
she absolutely egged on that guest- and then threw her under the bus afterwards when the heat in the kitchen got too much.
In the comments on the live, she responded to people saying that she didn't know about other people releasing microneedle kits. Which seems a bit odd, given she's apparently such a big figure in the skincare world. I guess those people didn't consult her either 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Caroline tripped over herself in her haste to get a pop at Trinny - I don't know that she underestimated the love for Trinny (I mean, the woman is a fellow influencer, right? She's no more doing this out of the kindness of her heart than the oaf is, so let's not forget that), but we can all discern someone being unnecessarily bitchy. Which is a sharp wake up when your previous persona is 'bolshy but loveable mate'.

Caroline was steaming because she hadnt thought of it, and Kirsten was steaming because if people can do the same thing at home they aren't going to pay her to do it.

Neither of them focused on the only thing anyone was interested in: is a salon microneedling treatment better? Presumably it's the difference between a salon facial and a home facial, ie a bit better but way more expensive...But we will never know.

O
Caroline tripped over herself in her haste to get a pop at Trinny - I don't know that she underestimated the love for Trinny (I mean, the woman is a fellow influencer, right? She's no more doing this out of the kindness of her heart than the oaf is, so let's not forget that), but we can all discern someone being unnecessarily bitchy. Which is a sharp wake up when your previous persona is 'bolshy but loveable mate'.

Caroline was steaming because she hadnt thought of it, and Kirsten was steaming because if people can do the same thing at home they aren't going to pay her to do it.

Neither of them focused on the only thing anyone was interested in: is a salon microneedling treatment better? Presumably it's the difference between a salon facial and a home facial, ie a bit better but way more expensive...But we will never know.
There have been a ton of diy microneedling on sale for years yet she whined when Trinny unveiling a glossy, well produced, polished product.

Says it all .

Last edited:
Hirons has always said she does not like at home micro needling except if it’s very small needles.. . When hirons said she hated at home micro needling I started looking into it. This woman puts acid on her face twice a day (ruined my skin for a long time) I thought there has to be something fantastic about it. I worked in microbiology labs so I know that cleanliness is key. Other than that it’s learning technique.
I think they are all up in arms about it because they act like it’s so professional and needs a lot of classes. Like it’s only for the people who are educated .It’s actually quite easy and does a hell of a lot more than skincare. Hirons does NOT care about barriers or ruined skin so it’s just a flimsy excuse to go after trinny. Caroline gives such bad advice for skin and I can testify to that. Acids 2x a day, no sunscreen because it’s England. That’s the bleeping tit she has been putting out when she first said micro needles were terrible!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.