Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trinny doesn’t (constantly) make disparaging comments about Americans either. She may hate us just as much as Caroline, but she has the decency (or maybe just the business sense) not to say so.

Sometimes it’s banter, but sometimes you’re just a bleep.

She mentioned coming here in spring. Caroline, since we know you read here, please keep your (still fat) ass at home. We hate you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any discussion on the Freaks page about the live? I see somebody has posted a link on Nadine’s page
---
Any discussion on the Freaks page about the live? I see somebody has posted a link on Nadine’s page
And people are commenting

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Had to check out the Teresa Tarmey video for myself and my goodness it very much exposes Caroline on all fronts. I clipped the section in case it is taken down. It’s 5 minutes / 800mb, can anyone suggest an easy way of sharing it here for our records in case the YouTube video is deleted?

There is an incredible moment up front when Caroline brags she could make one phone call to China and bulk buy dermarollers for 3-5 pence each and Teresa gently calls her out 🫣
Caroline just can’t help herself. But I can kind of see why she does it. Narcs love the thrill of getting away with it while operating in plain sight - she’s able to directly tell the freaks what kind of huge margins she’s playing with and still they bought everything she was shilling, enough to buy a Georgian mansion. (No wonder she wants to keep that quiet.) Pride comes before a fall.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Had to check out the Teresa Tarmey video for myself and my goodness it very much exposes Caroline on all fronts. I clipped the section in case it is taken down. It’s 5 minutes / 800mb, can anyone suggest an easy way of sharing it here for our records in case the YouTube video is deleted?

There is an incredible moment up front when Caroline brags she could make one phone call to China and bulk buy dermarollers for 3-5 pence each and Teresa gently calls her out 🫣
Caroline just can’t help herself. But I can kind of see why she does it. Narcs love the thrill of getting away with it while operating in plain sight - she’s able to directly tell the freaks what kind of huge margins she’s playing with and still they bought everything she was shilling, enough to buy a Georgian mansion. (No wonder she wants to keep that quiet.) Pride comes before a fall.
Pretty much certain then that the kit bags were the cheap ali baba specials

Reactions: 9
The needles for Teresa tarmey are much smaller.. but she did say in her triinny bashing video that she has come “clean” about it. So I’m guessing she just hates at home micro needling but will help out a “friend”

Reactions: 2
Slight diversion but granted that Cazza likes to cosplay as The Best Jewish Mama Who Isn't (and for someone who vocally does this and is always online, idt she actually ever mentioned the events of 7/10), someone should remind her that she isn't actually Jewish and neither is the person she posted on her stories helpfully telling Jewish people how they should feel. If Jewish people feel intimidated by some of the things/chants/banners/whatever going on in the protests they should be able to say so and be given some consideration without non-Jews telling them they’ve got it twisted and are daft, and I say that as someone who is in favour of the protests (minus the usual agitating arseholes.)

I would say she should stay in her lane but, well, her Trinny shenanigans have shown maybe she can't even do that right.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She slags off Trinny in this video too, in that ‘she’s nuts, but in the *best* way’ from the 20.07 mark. Also starts off the video saying she’s ill, has had flu, but says she’s not infectious, then in the video description it says Teresa now has flu and will answer questions when she’s better. It was also said that the roller could be used ‘forever’ and it came with a cleansing spray (something else that Kirsten says is a big no no in the blog post) 🫣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Trinny doesn’t (constantly) make disparaging comments about Americans either. She may hate us just as much as Caroline, but she has the decency (or maybe just the business sense) not to say so.

Sometimes it’s banter, but sometimes you’re just a bleep.

She mentioned coming here in spring. Caroline, since we know you read here, please keep your (still fat) ass at home. We hate you.
This I don’t get, why so many Americans still want to buy her kits. Someone who constantly disparages my nationality/country will n her lives I wouldn’t. She’s not exactly kept quite an out her feelings. Why do the American businesses want to do a collab with her after what she says about them? Don’t any of their PR teams see what she says?

This I don’t get, why so many Americans still want to buy her kits. Someone who constantly disparages my nationality/country will n her lives I wouldn’t. She’s not exactly kept quite an out her feelings. Why do the American businesses want to do a collab with her after what she says about them? Don’t any of their PR teams see what she says?
It’s not like she has that many Americans wanting to work with her. Jordan? (Though maybe not anymore.) Kate Somerville seems like a thing of the past.

Everyone just wants to generate sales, and it does seem like she has a decent UK following. But her crass attitude and behavior are off-putting. Stir up too much controversy and people won’t touch you with a ten-foot pole.

“AmEriCans CaNt TaKe a JoKe…”

Sure we can. We can just tell when you aren’t kidding.

Better question — why is she so obsessed with us? Occupying so much space in her brain, rent-free.

It’s not like she has that many Americans wanting to work with her. Jordan? (Though maybe not anymore.) Kate Somerville seems like a thing of the past.
They want the freaks to get addicted to the product and then buy them at full price. That won't work if there's constantly another kit with another similar product around the corner. The oaf is not building brand loyalty.

Reactions: 5
They want the freaks to get addicted to the product and then buy them at full price. That won't work if there's constantly another kit with another similar product around the corner. The oaf is not building brand loyalty.
Not even to her own brand judging by how many of her products end up getting flogged at a discount 😆

Everyone just wants to generate sales, and it does seem like she has a decent UK following. But her crass attitude and behavior are off-putting. Stir up too much controversy and people won’t touch you with a ten-foot pole.

“AmEriCans CaNt TaKe a JoKe…”

Sure we can. We can just tell when you aren’t kidding.

Better question — why is she so obsessed with us? Occupying so much space in her brain, rent-free.
Don't forget in her 80 Days Around the World ethnicity bingo vision of herself, she also considers herself an American so I'm sure all her offensive xenophobic bollocks is just from a place of love :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen Nellie’s replied to these comments
I appreciate I’m very behind (you lot move very quickly!) but I’m gonna play devils advocate…

CH has a point- these are needles that people are sticking in their faces. IF she really is trying to get the government to back her and regulate these kinds of tools at home (which to be fair, I kinda get why, in the wrong hands they’ll definitely do more harm than good!) where is the proof?!?! There’s got to be an email to back this up??

also, the beauty industry is a dying trade. People are getting more and more brave to do treatments at home- some of which aren’t suitable for people to do. We’re in a cost of living crisis so people are going to try it at home.

But, the point that I’m trying to make here- is this is where she could have really ramped up her beauty backed campaigns.

rather than bash trinny for being a fantastic business woman and slag her off to high hell (and get that awwwwful bitter “profesh” bulldog sucking a wasp comes to mind) just inform the public about the dangers, tell them to not waste their money and urge them to go to a salon.

oaf is a nasty nasty piece of work, her jealousy is so obvious and she absolutely cannot stand to watch her “mate” succeed.

Reactions: 13
All quiet from Oaf today 🤔
Not even any candid shots from her Space NK appearances.
Planning how to appear oh so casual about her monumental duck up. Possibly. 'If people think there is a problem between me and Trinny they can just grow up. Know what I mean' {grimace}

Reactions: 4
Yea we need to grow up. Lol. I get what ch is saying about micro needling but I think she’s more hurt that trinny is so successful. It has little to do with the tool and a whole lot to do with her jealousy. Trinny has been needling her face since forever and she had terrible acne. So I am more likely to listen to someone who gets the scarring aspect of acne. Hirons has easy skin so I don’t really think she’s that much of an expert . Again aciding your face twice a day is fine but micro needling is a big no no. It just doesn’t make sense that she’s all up in arms about it.

Reactions: 16
Hirons hates Trinny because she’s successful, slimmer and more attractive than she is. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yea we need to grow up. Lol. I get what ch is saying about micro needling but I think she’s more hurt that trinny is so successful. It has little to do with the tool and a whole lot to do with her jealousy. Trinny has been needling her face since forever and she had terrible acne. So I am more likely to listen to someone who gets the scarring aspect of acne. Hirons has easy skin so I don’t really think she’s that much of an expert . Again aciding your face twice a day is fine but micro needling is a big no no. It just doesn’t make sense that she’s all up in arms about it.
I

I was also trying to say something like this- I was half asleep but too invested not to say anything 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.