Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That guy dealt with bad acne and tries to uplift with his words …but one look at his face and you know he doesn’t believe what he says about finding confidence even if you have skin problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just coming here to say wtf after watching a chunk of the live...

I'm sorry but these "skincare experts" are trolling us, right? Like who the actual f is looking at either of these people on the live, and seeing them as skincare goals? I don't get it. Is their audience stupid?

One of them is in his 30s but is so taut and sliced he looks like Rob Lowe's character in Liberace, which makes him look about 50. He may as well wear a t-shirt which says I DON'T BELIEVE SKINCARE DOES ANYTHING, because it's clear his face is all about surgery.

The other is in her fifties, but looks no better than any other 50 something out there who has never smoked. And this is a woman who has had a lifetime - a lifetime - of using all these expensive products. She is living proof this stuff does NOTHING. Hence her increasing reliance on fillers, lasers, surgical and non-surgical treatments. Her sales patter is nothing more than 'ooh, smells/feels lovely!', interspersed with shouting about how she's a skincare expert.

Please explain to me why either of these people are selling skincare before my brain explodes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
@bottlewrapper I thought that about his face too. There is nothing natural about him or Hirons and quite honestly the pair of them are enough to put me off whatever products they're using or cosmetic procedures they've undergone. Surely even the most die-hard freaks can't be dim enough to be taken in by it all?

The sluggish rate at which the Oaf's latest kit is crawling (not flying) off the shelves and number of kit items up for resale does seem to point to Hirons losing popularity. Let's hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did meet the Allies founder at one of Cazza's events... and he was lovely.

Reactions: 1
So tonight’s live is everything you need to know about microneedling 🤣 aka have a pop at Trinny. She’s so obvious

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I don't mind the necklaces per se. But just not on her. They look so wierd plonked over a sweatshirt like that.
And being bitchy if I was her I wouldn't draw attention to my neck anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So tonight’s live is everything you need to know about microneedling 🤣 aka have a pop at Trinny. She’s so obvious
I though exactly the same. She is so transparent but the Freakoids are blind to it.
She then has the nerve to post this…

7365C201-701B-4E61-8D60-F31AB83E695C.jpeg

Hypocrite Hirons strikes again! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did we all spit haddock on the beg for free nail polish because she can’t have gel atm?

Yes ok she’s having a rough time- but cmon, you can order some you like the look of online.

Stop being cheap

Reactions: 8
Did we all spit haddock on the beg for free nail polish because she can’t have gel atm?

Yes ok she’s having a rough time- but cmon, you can order some you like the look of online.

Stop being cheap
At the risk of coming across hugely cynical and awful 🙈 it’s become her whole personality and every comment has a reference to it… it’s exhausting

Reactions: 7
A free online skin consultation with an unqualified nobody who’ll just flog you a load of her own products or products she gets a massive commission on? Why would anyone want that? What good is that as ‘advice’?

• Haha
Yet more kit spam. "Run don't walk last chance to get your complementary kit bag with any kit ordered"

Yeah, right. A $2 Ali Baba bag supposedly worth £30, if you spend £160/£165 first.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The micro needling live.. I have not even watched because it is so bleeping rude to trinny. I used to microneedle with a 0.5 and it did not cause any damage. I was very careful and read up on it for months. I don’t see any problem with trinny selling a microneedle roller. It’s right on brand with trinny. So we can’t microneedle but we can sandpaper blast our foreheads?

My total dislike for her has gone up another level once again. Hirons is piggybacking off trinnys popularity. If hirons thinks you need to go in clinic why do you need a Q and A?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The micro needling live.. I have not even watched because it is so bleeping rude to trinny. I used to microneedle with a 0.5 and it did not cause any damage. I was very careful and read up on it for months. I don’t see any problem with trinny selling a microneedle roller. It’s right on brand with trinny. So we can’t microneedle but we can sandpaper blast our foreheads?

My total dislike for her has gone up another level once again. Hirons is piggybacking off trinnys popularity. If hirons thinks you need to go in clinic why do you need a Q and A?
Loves to criticise Trinny for selling a microneedle but it somehow isn't irresponsible to shill 6-10 skincare products for people to slap on their skin all at once.

I watched it. It was absolutely horrific. I cannot believe they are friends no matter what The Oaf says. So wrong on so many levels. The way that she said 'nothing personal towards Trinny please'. She just wants to be seen as An Expert. And she is not. She is a total cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t bring myself to watch the live about microneedling cos I know it’ll be full of shade and snide remarks aimed at Trinny from hypocrite Hirons. Trinny is too classy , but if I was her I’d tell Hirons where to get off.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.