Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the comment from Moogster. There was another one but it’s been deleted. It was something about her freaks paying for her 2 mill house in the country, vs what an open book Trinny is. It’s was gold!
---
Oo now if that was posted in the comments on Trinny’s live, Nellie wouldn’t be able to delete it… 🤔

Moogster, if you’re not here already you need to join us!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched Trinny’s live. It was perfect. Several dogs. Several hints that CH’s products are tit (that’s what I assumed from it but I love the ambiguity). Did anyone watch live and see what the vulgar comment was? Made Trinny life. I wondered if someone commented that CH is a see you next Tuesday 😁
Ye I’d love to know what that vile comment was! She was clearly amused by it.

Reactions: 2
Nellie will be fuming at the Georgian mansion being more public knowledge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hope this debacle blows up in Caroline’s nasty, oversized face. The ego of this woman is off the scale, she’s a nasty, bitter yob and Trinny’s response was so classy in comparison. I was on the fence about the microneedling (I do love a beauty tool) but am now very tempted to order it from Trinny when it comes back into stock just to boost her sales further.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched Trinny’s live. It was perfect. Several dogs. Several hints that CH’s products are tit (that’s what I assumed from it but I love the ambiguity). Did anyone watch live and see what the vulgar comment was? Made Trinny life. I wondered if someone commented that CH is a see you next Tuesday 😁
It was a bloke with the name StephenLovesStroking or something saying he regularly "stroked" to Taylor Swift.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I won't order it as I'm scared 😂
But the arrogance of Oaf and expert to assume Trinny just launched this thing apparently on a whim and with no research whatsoever.
They're lucky she is so classy or some of what they said teeters dangerously near the line of slander imo. Once you get in an 'expert' it is more than just opinion. They are presenting what they say as fact.
Caroline is playing with fire.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone ever heard of this 'expert?' I feel like she had to rope in a randomer as I highly doubt any others would want to be associated with the attempted takedown

Reactions: 11
Has anyone ever heard of this 'expert?' I feel like she had to rope in a randomer as I highly doubt any others would want to be associated with the attempted takedown
No. Never heard of her. But she must be in the know as she knew that 'everyone' in the industry is appalled 😂

I love way the Hirons has positioned herself in this as just helping WOMEN. Quite how she has done this wierd logic in her head is fascinating. Her whole MO is ripping women off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I need to watch this before commenting...

But I'm interested in people's experiences of home microneedling. I bought a few microneedles a couple of years ago, mainly to tighten saggy neck skin (at the point when it was touted as being the cure all for every skin ill....), but never used them. How did people find it?

Reactions: 2
Looks like CH is on her reversocycle and attempting damage limitation. She's added comments to the micro needling live.

Couldn't fit it on one screen shot.

Screenshot_2023-11-03-15-17-08-63_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-03-15-17-19-27_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Trinny has more class and intelligence in her little finger than Caroline. She shouldn't be underestimated. She has the fastest growing beauty business in Europe FFS! Something Caroline could only dream of. I hope she sues the Oaf's arse.

"Kirsten was obviously nervous". Why did you bring on someone who isn't a public figure, Caroline? Seems a bit odd to me to bring on basically a mate who has no experience of dealing with this kind of public social media stuff and then blame it on them being 'nervous'. If it was such an important topic why not bring in an experienced person? Oh that's right, no public figure in their right mind would want anything to do with your grubby little agenda and instead you had to drag down an unknown person

At the start of the video she had to tell everyone to be 'really really nice' to Kirsten as she does not have a public presence

Reactions: 18
Jeez the damage control is so transparent. She obviously thought her “takedown” would work and it backfired on her big time. I hope when Trinny’s microneedle comes back into stock , it sells out again to stick it to Nellie and her “expert opinion”

• Heart
  • Haha
It looks like the microneedle has been pulled from Trinny's website?

ETA: Never mind it's just out of stock

Reactions: 1
Nobody blames Kirsten they blame you Oaf. It was 100% a hatchet job on Trinny. By slagging off her and that tool you ARE slagging off her brand because you are implying, not not implying but actually saying, that Trinny does not know what she is doing and is actually quite dangerous. And you got an expert in to agree with you.
It would have been far better if Nellie had got someone in who supported the product for balance.
She's panicking isn't she?
Good.
I wonder if Trinny has mentioned anything legal? :unsure:

Reactions: 12
Nobody blames Kirsten they blame you Oaf. It was 100% a hatchet job on Trinny. By slagging off her and that tool you ARE slagging off her brand because you are implying, not not implying but actually saying, that Trinny does not know what she is doing and is actually quite dangerous. And you got an expert in to agree with you.
It would have been far better if Nellie had got someone in who supported the product for balance.
She's panicking isn't she?
Good.
I wonder if Trinny has mentioned anything legal? :unsure:
Exactly. I don't blame someone who has no experience of being in the public eye. The oaf does not have that excuse
---
Also: if she doesn't agree with the Trinny fashion comment, did she actually say anything at the time? Did she stand up for Trinny? I haven't gotten that far but I'd be shocked if she did

Reactions: 7
I need to watch this before commenting...

But I'm interested in people's experiences of home microneedling. I bought a few microneedles a couple of years ago, mainly to tighten saggy neck skin (at the point when it was touted as being the cure all for every skin ill....), but never used them. How did people find it?
I reacted badly each time I used an at home 0.25mm roller. Took ages to heal the rash. It's not for me, but plenty of people use them.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but how funny that random Lesley from Instagram with 400 followers is making bitchy comments about "the last time I saw Trinny she was doing fashion"

It's called RANGE Lesley 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.