Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that Trinny mispronounces Hirons as “Hearons.”
Usually I’d think it rude but I bet it winds up Nellie so I’m all for it! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG. If I disliked the Oaf before, I despise her now. Watched a bit of the 'microneedling' live where Hirons says "Trinny didn't ask me before putting it on sale". Well why the duck would she? Then the 'expert' - "The last time I saw Trinny she was doing fashion", accompanied by eye-roll. Does she mean the last time she saw Trinny it was with Susannah on 'What not to wear'?

Now, I would never take a 5mm microneedling roller to my face - but considering the strong acids (p50 1970, anyone?) and Tret that Hirons recommended for years, she's a fine one to talk about damaging skin barriers.

Although Hirons tried to seem as if she was being reasonable, you could tell she was gleeful at having the opportunity to overtly criticise Trinny. Hateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG. If I disliked the Oaf before, I despise her now. Watched a bit of the 'microneedling' live where Hirons says "Trinny didn't ask me before putting it on sale". Well why the duck would she? Then the 'expert' - "The last time I saw Trinny she was doing fashion", accompanied by eye-roll. Does she mean the last time she saw Trinny it was with Susannah on 'What not to wear'?

Now, I would never take a 5mm microneedling roller to my face - but considering the strong acids (p50 1970, anyone?) and Tret that Hirons recommended for years, she's a fine one to talk about damaging skin barriers.

Although Hirons tried to seem as if she was being reasonable, you could tell she was gleeful at having the opportunity to overtly criticise Trinny. Hateful.
Oh my god , what a cow. She’s just jealous that Trinny’s wardrobe is Impeccable and hers is Edina Monsoon cast off’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my god , what a cow. She’s just jealous that Trinny’s wardrobe is Impeccable and hers is Edina Monsoon cast off’s.
That's being too kind to Hirons imo. More like Vicky Pollard (Little Britain) cast-offs, if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's being too kind to Hirons imo. More like Vicky Pollard (Little Britain) cast-offs, if you ask me.
BINGO !!

I still can’t believe she said that Trinny didn’t ask her before she released the micro needle. Does she honestly think they need to run products by her first ?, did she ask Trinny before she released her basic AF moisturisers priced at £50 odd?!.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She came across as so smug. She was absolutely pleased as punch that the guest kept putting the boot in. And also, do they think that Trinny DOESN'T have her own team of experts?! Trinny London isn't just her ffs. CH is a nasty nasty piece of work, and I bet she couldn't wait to get involved in this, making out that she's doing everyone a service.

Caroline reminds me of that lass on QVC who describes herself as a ‘qualified beauty expert’ errmmm ok make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caroline reminds me of that lass on QVC who describes herself as a ‘qualified beauty expert’ errmmm ok make it make sense.
Alison Young? She does my head in 😂 She sells stuff.

Haven't watched the microneedling live but from what you are all saying the envy is almost visibly dripping off Nellie. Trinny didn't run it by her? 😂 Hahahaha the gall of the oaf. What's it got to do with her?
Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That live was a contrived pile on, hitting Trinny’s weak spot - aesthetic experience. The expert was there to say everything that the Fathead wasn’t prepared to say but desperately wanted to. She even laughed when the expert said she was appalled with Trinny’s advice.

She’s a back stabbing witch. How she’s ever going to still claim to be a friend of Trinny after this very public humiliation of her is beyond me.

I can’t stand micro needling, it wrecked my skin. But this bullying under the umbrella of addressing the questions of her sheep was just horrible to watch. I’m mortified for Trinny.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
That live was a contrived pile on, hitting Trinny’s weak spot - aesthetic experience. The expert was there to say everything that the Fathead wasn’t prepared to say but desperately wanted to. She even laughed when the expert said she was appalled with Trinny’s advice.

She’s a back stabbing witch. How she’s ever going to still claim to be a friend of Trinny after this very public humiliation of her is beyond me.

I can’t stand micro needling, it wrecked my skin. But this bullying under the umbrella of addressing the questions of her sheep was just horrible to watch. I’m mortified for Trinny.
I just watched a bit. The sanctimonious old hypocritical bag saying 'this isn't about bashing Trinny - anyone who does in comments will be banned' whilst merrily proceeding to slag her off.
I don't get microneedling either - punching holes in your skin does not strike me as a good idea.
That expert - 'The whole industry is appalled at Trinny' 😂 Get a grip. Obviously it has all been okayed at high levels (for right or wrong) or she wouldn't be bloody doing it.
I'm not defending Trinny or this silly microneedling stuff - just hate Ma Hirons feeling so superior.

I have done micro needling at home many times but it took a lot of reading and prep. I got scarring from acne when I was 25 so the desperation to be my former self was very overwhelming. It’s like one day I was normal skin and the next I wasn’t. I don’t think it is wrong to sell a microneedle kit as some people will like using it.
Miss tit head hirons has never dealt with real acne so I do not think she is specialized in helping people with that. She couldn’t fix Ava’s acne so who’s can she fix? She’s disgusting and her jealousy is coming out of her pores. Trinnys skincare is so much better than skin rocks. Trinny does not need hirons permission
---
The comments under the live are bad! She calls a woman a Karen because she called out exactly what we all are thinking

• Wow
  • Heart
I have done micro needling at home many times but it took a lot of reading and prep. I got scarring from acne when I was 25 so the desperation to be my former self was very overwhelming. It’s like one day I was normal skin and the next I wasn’t. I don’t think it is wrong to sell a microneedle kit as some people will like using it.
Miss tit head hirons has never dealt with real acne so I do not think she is specialized in helping people with that. She couldn’t fix Ava’s acne so who’s can she fix? She’s disgusting and her jealousy is coming out of her pores. Trinnys skincare is so much better than skin rocks. Trinny does not need hirons permission
---
The comments under the live are bad! She calls a woman a Karen because she called out exactly what we all are thinking
Yeah she really doesn't deal with criticism in a good way!

Screenshot_20231103_040027_Instagram.jpg

Touchy, much?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I started watching it… and I also need to add that when I got my terrible acne I found hirons blog and at that time she was using acids once to 2x a day.! If she wants to talk about inflammation that was it for me! Her advice completely put me in a spiral and now she is on the live saying she is worried for the people who get inflammation and ruin their skin. Hirons ruined my skin with her bad advice. So she should not be pretending to be concerned for these people who use it and get ruined barriers.

She is a witch. End of

Reactions: 22
Now she’s accusing someone for “stirring the pot” for tagging Trinny when Nellie had a full on Instagram live having pops at Trinny and having a expert with her slating Trinny but tagging Trinny is stirring the pot …… okay….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
The woman in question is actually called Karen. But it does look bad. CH getting all defensive in the last hour replying to criticism. Accusing someone of stirring the pot when she tagged Trinny. The Oaf is vile, the live is a deliberate, spiteful attack on Trinny.

As for someone saying her hair is fabulous, is she blind????

Now she’s accusing someone for “stirring the pot” for tagging Trinny when Nellie had a full on Instagram live having pops at Trinny and having a expert with her slating Trinny but tagging Trinny is stirring the pot …… okay….
Nothing like a bit of guilt raising its head.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.