Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a bit of the live with the ‘expert’. They were like ‘we weren’t consulted on this’….errr why would they be? Also Oaf seemed to say that doctors had been commenting on Trinny’s posts but they’d been deleted. Soooo bitchy and reeks of jealousy.

Reactions: 12
Hirons has shown herself time and time again to be classless and vindictive.

Trinny has handled the criticism off this oaf with style and diplomacy; something the oaf couldn’t muster up in a lifetime.

Reactions: 16
Love the comment from Moogster. There was another one but it’s been deleted. It was something about her freaks paying for her 2 mill house in the country, vs what an open book Trinny is. It’s was gold!
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Love the comment from Moogster. There was another one but it’s been deleted. It was something about her freaks paying for her 2 mill house in the country, vs what an open book Trinny is. It’s was gold!
---
I would have loved to have seen that🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_9884.png

---
Sorry, I am rubbish at uploading images, but just to say she was singing a different tune when she was promoting her mate’s dermaroller!

Attachments

• Haha
Trinny is a class act. Her response in her live shows what a classy woman she is and didn’t stoop to Nellie’s level of snide comments. Could this be the downfall of Nellie ?, the backlash to this is huge.

Last edited:
Trinny is a class act. Could this be the downfall of Nellie ?, the backlash to this is huge.
I think so. She went too far this time and picked the wrong person to bully. Even the most dedicated freak will surely be unable to hide their nose from the stink of this

Reactions: 9
I think so. She went too far this time and picked the wrong person to bully. Even the most dedicated freak will surely be unable to hide their nose from the stink of this
I think the same. Trinny’s response in her live this morning showed how classy she is not stooping to Nellies childish level of mean girl behaviour. If freaks didn’t see it before , this will show just how jealous she is of Trinny.

Reactions: 13
I hope someone reminds Nellie about her love of Teresa Tarmay’s derma roller home kit , which I recall was something like £300 to buy.

Bloody hypocrite.

Reactions: 15
One thing I don't understand: she says she did the live in response to all the questions she got as she was 'inundated'. Such nonsense. If she was indeed inundated by questions why would she feel the need to address them herself? Why couldn't she just say something like "if I were you I would direct your questions to Trinny as she is selling this product and would be the best person to advise on the correct usage"

I mean it's not like Trinny has zero social media presence ffs. She is very active and engaged on her own social media presence and there's the Facebook group too. She would be only delighted to answer questions I'm sure

We all know that what the oaf did was absolutely was not about educating the customers or looking after their best interests- it was a takedown of Trinny. It's undeniable

While I do think the tool might be problematic especially if not used correctly I really am not convinced this was the oaf's intention whatsoever. Especially if she was raving about another similar tool 5 years ago. This was an attempted takedown

Reactions: 17
Trinny's response in her live this morning was good - 'Caroline can say what she likes but...' then goes on to explain all about the tool (the microneedle not Oaf 😂) and the research behind it.
I think she was actually furious but too classy to show it. There was one comment when she was demonstrating facial exercises - something like 'it is the face you pull when you know someone has been talking about you, but you don't care because you know what you are talking about' 💅 🤭

Caroline will not come well out of this. Naked bitchy jealousy will not go down well. I imagine Trinny is liked far more than her tbh.
I'm really thinking (and hoping) that this might steer some traffic in the direction of Trinny's website. That's my core feeling after seeing that all-out attack yesterday. I might buy some of her products. Whether or not CH is right, and whilst I do understand concerns around these needles, Nanna could just have come out and said she didn't agree with Trinny bringing a roller out. End of. Instead she's made it a huge thing all about how knowledgeable she is compared to Trinny, and how she's right and Trinny's wrong. This is her vile personality. Using her stupid sheep to kick Trinny's ass. In truth it won't hurt Trinny like she thinks it will.

And yes, the expert is right, Trinny did 'do' fashion. She still does - fashion, beauty, lifestyle etc. Unlike CH....

So any of the Freaks who like Trinny, and like the micro roller thingy, might actually feel they didn't like seeing her pushed under the bus. And as we all know, making a fuss about things (as us Tattlers have experience of) very often encourages people to hop over to the offending website to have a look! Here's hoping.

Trinny looked a bit hacked off this morning, not angry, just deflated. She said she was tired (launching in Australia is a big deal dontcha know Nanna? );) and I get that, but she must have been a bit gutted by all that crap thrown at her. I felt for her. She's next level classy.
---
View attachment 2548302
---
Sorry, I am rubbish at uploading images, but just to say she was singing a different tune when she was promoting her mate’s dermaroller!
Wow, doesn't sound like the Hirons we know and despise these days! She almost sounds pleasant.

Reactions: 8
The Freaks are just too stupid to figure it out. But good to see CH is so rattled. Kits not going well either. The selling sites are full of the DDG body pads and the JR mask which she clearly used to pad the kit out. Throw in some make up, a flannel and reuseable eye pads and its not really a skincare kit is it? Maybe the industry is losing interest in being in a kit? Lets hope so

Reactions: 11
Trinny's whole vibe is warm and helpful. You can tell she genuinely wants to help make women feel their very best. She's the last person who would launch an attack like this on someone

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Where can I watch that please?
It was on Trinny's instagram live this morning. I was getting ready for work so couldn't listen to it all but Trinny explicitly said "Yes, I know what Caroline said..." and went on to talk about her knowledge, experience and her company's research into microneedling

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched Trinny’s live. It was perfect. Several dogs. Several hints that CH’s products are tit (that’s what I assumed from it but I love the ambiguity). Did anyone watch live and see what the vulgar comment was? Made Trinny life. I wondered if someone commented that CH is a see you next Tuesday 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Says everything about Hirons' attitude to her audience when she needs a moderator for every 'live'. Trinny doesn't.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.