Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a great question and excellent data for making decisions about what to include / exclude in future ‘kits’.

Reactions: 7
Having looked at her profile picture, and other pictures of herself that she has posted in the group, I can confirm that she definitely looks her age and none of this ever happened.

Screenshot_20231031_003448_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having looked at her profile picture, and other pictures of herself that she has posted in the group, I can confirm that she definitely looks her age and none of this ever happened.

View attachment 2541939
I started my skin care at a very young age, using Ann French cleansing milk, whatever toner and probably something like ponds cold cream as moisturiser, I agree looking after your skin is important and I believe that the French teach this too, however, absolutely do not want to pull someone in their early 20’s no need to look at my profile as I don‘t look that miraculous young either.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2541939
I went straight to her photos when I saw this 😂. She does look her age, skin looks great from what I can tell from the photos (who knows with filters these days), but maturing facially isn't only about lines appearing, her face matches her age imo.

I sometimes go out with my daughter and her mates and guys in their early 20’s always try it on and I’m 46!! I go to bed in my makeup shock horror! It’s testosterone nothing to do with you my dear. These freaks think they’re something better don’t they

Reactions: 13
Omg a Freakoid has admitted to using facial wipes! 😮
Predictably the rest of the Freaks are behaving like someone has brought garlic bread to a vampire convention! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2541939
I mean, I get that someone wants to give themselves an ego boost but how mortifying posting this on a group the size of the freaks. Cringe for them

....aaaannd yet more kit (golden ticket yet) spam in my inbox. Yawn.

For those of you still with access to the Freaks group, has anyone started showing off about receiving an Oafy Wanka (sorry, Wonka) ticket yet?

• Haha
30 somethings who actually believe they look 20 are exhausting. Just put them in a group of 20 year olds and there's no way they won't stand out. Your facial structure and most importantly how you carry yourself changes so so much.

Reactions: 19

For those of you still with access to the Freaks group, has anyone started showing off about receiving an Oafy Wanka (sorry, Wonka) ticket yet?
I wondered this. Then I saw the golden ticket spam and realised that of course nellie hasn't put any tickets in the early boxes, they'll be sitting in a stack on her desk ready to go out when sales are slow and the warehouse remains stacked high. Hence no one shouting about how they've got a five minute in person audience with their Queen* or whatever shite you get with a golden ticket.

*Travel costs not included, don't forget we ship worldwide.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
30 somethings who actually believe they look 20 are exhausting. Just put them in a group of 20 year olds and there's no way they won't stand out. Your facial structure and most importantly how you carry yourself changes so so much.
I've been told by several people that I look like I'm in my mid to late 20's when I have recently turned 36. I think it's more that I am fat and have a chubby face but I don't have many fine lines either.

Reactions: 6

Love it!
No, no one has claimed a Shilly Wanka golden ticket yet. 🤔
---
Hmmm, am I missing where it states this is an ad?

One of the Oompa Loompas with the “golden” ticket…

C8F8FDDD-5A48-48D5-9410-A058F8CDD5DE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I wondered this. Then I saw the golden ticket spam and realised that of course nellie hasn't put any tickets in the early boxes, they'll be sitting in a stack on her desk ready to go out when sales are slow and the warehouse remains stacked high. Hence no one shouting about how they've got a five minute in person audience with their Queen* or whatever shite you get with a golden ticket.

*Travel costs not included, don't forget we ship worldwide.
That's just what I thought. Those who rushed to buy them will be annoyed at this announcement.

It's just an attempt to shift remaining stock.

Plus the so called prizes aren't that great.

I read today that some people found the free card at the bottom of the box underneath the wrapping. Wonder how many were thrown out as not found? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just treated myself to a couple of Trinny's products using money I got for my birthday. I'm planning to try a couple of others once they're in Liberty.

I was watching a "live" which Trinny posted not long after getting back from her month-long Australian tour. She looked and sounded exhausted. The difference between how she talks about the women who showed up, bought her book or products is light years away from the Oaf's ranting. Obviously Trinny is a business woman and it's important for her to engage with her customers, but imo she does it supremely well and conveys genuine appreciation.

I'm coming to the conclusion that there must be a masochistic element to Hirons' followers. Surely anyone would go out of their way to avoid such a common, uncouth and downright nasty piece of work in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow. Just popped on the live and I’m one of 620 folk. That must be a record low for the Oaf.

Edit: 601.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah I just popped on the live too. The guy from Allies of Skin looks like he went to the same cosmetic dentist as the Oaf

• Haha
From the side he looks like the joker. Looks like he's had a lot of botox and fillers. His forhead doesn't move one bit and wow, what's with the shiny face look? I wonder how much people pay to be on a live with her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.