Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nellie will be fuming seeing Trinny getting into Liberty whilst chillaxing in the Georgian mansion scrolling 😝
Lisa Eldridge is also in Liberty now. 😁
---
Shame her Freakoids aren’t more on the ball because then they’d discover Two Home Hirons.

19A6C504-4671-4E11-874A-8603ABEF7A5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm really pleased Trinny is going to be in Liberty. I've quite a bit of money saved up in my 'beauty drop' account and I'll be happy to spend on some of her products.

I bet Hirons is in a foul mood at this news 😆

My inbox is getting spammed by the Oaf's nonsense. Free kit bags, discount on cleansers, spotlight on the DDG body wipes that nobody wants - not even the Freaks judging by the selling group I'm still a member of.

Smacks of desperation 😆

Reactions: 18
I bet Hirons is in a foul mood at this news 😆

My inbox is getting spammed by the Oaf's nonsense. Free kit bags, discount on cleansers, spotlight on the DDG body wipes that nobody wants - not even the Freaks judging by the selling group I'm still a member of.

Smacks of desperation 😆
isn’t a flannel, especially an oversized one, better than a body wipe? Most exfoliating can be done by a rub of said flannel without putting acids all over. And wasn’t the message that wipes are best avoided except for festivals and flights?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
isn’t a flannel, especially an oversized one, better than a body wipe? Most exfoliating can be done by a rub of said flannel without putting acids all over. And wasn’t the message that wipes are best avoided except for festivals and flights?
.....and fannies. Don't forget the fannies 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The constant texts , emails , Insta stories, discount on cleansers , extra points and trying to flog the kits with free bags just screams sales are sluggish. It’ll only get worse heading to Christmas.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
A Freakoid listed all the kits Nellie has done since 2020, so not including her Cult Beauty or Space NK kits, and she’s sold 25 different kits! 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A Freakoid listed all the kits Nellie has done since 2020, so not including her Cult Beauty or Space NK kits, and she’s sold 25 different kits! 😮
And some of these loons have bought every single one of those kits 😮 I'm surprised her most loyal customers actually have any skin left 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
@skincaresceptic Oh how I wish I had access to the Freaks group, just for one night so I could ask!

25 kits in 3 years. How grabby can she get?

I bought the first ever one - I can't remember now what was in it, but it was wayyyy better than her most recent bag of rubbish.

@Cleopops Not only will some of the Freaks have bought every kit, we know for sure that some buy multiples of each. We only have to look at the selling pages to know who they are. Well, I can only look at one of them now as the Haddock woman kicked me off hers - no doubt as an act of solidarity with her Kween 🙄 So if I see multiples of kit products this must be the tip of the iceberg

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have some good guesses about what’s actually in this upcoming kit?

9 ‘products’ for £155? Seems a bit too good to be true based on size and price of previous kits?

here’s some of my guesses so far, any advances?
There'll be hyperventilating from the freaks and suggestions she be carted off to Broadmoor cos no one in their right mind could offer such value. The 2000s will call and ask for their shouts of 'take my money' back. An it'll probably include that ridiculously priced Brazilian Bum Bum cream and Ameliorate that get chucked in every set cos they can't give them away now no one's arsed about smooth elbows that'll never be seen cos we can't get out of jumpers given we can't afford heating.
---
Really hate that name Skin Rocks. Sounds like something that'd be 50p masks sold in Miss Selfridge back in the day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I see somebody on one of the selling pages is trying to offload TWO complete kits? What is wrong with these people? She hasn’t even worked out she can return them for a refund 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I see somebody on one of the selling pages is trying to offload TWO complete kits? What is wrong with these people? She hasn’t even worked out she can return them for a refund 🤷‍♀️
They don’t want to upset Nellie and cost her the mansion.

Reactions: 4
I was SCREAMING that she wrote it was 'impulse purchase' = but the dates were 2 days apart :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I genuinely think that women like this have other issues and are compensating with these purchases as trying to buy something that’s missing out of their life and I don’t mean a skin routine. We all know it’s crazy as they probably do too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_3503.png
Well the run don’t walk as for the non advent advent bag isn’t working too well. Apart from free kitbag who had this email today?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.