Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the advent kit so it’s all tit. Speaking of dr Dennis gross he has the new vitamin c serum which I got a sample of and it was rust brown from oxidation when I opened it. Loads of complaints about the oxidation too. I’m just wondering how such an established brand can charge that much for a serum that has no system to keep it fresh. It’s going bad as soon as it is made. Everyone knows it goes bad but Dennis gross just thinks he can put some tit in a bottle and sell it.

She obviously works with a bunch of yes people because it only takes a bit of watching the freaks to know that body pads would not go well with the freaks. The kit was a bad idea
That's outrageous. Hope you got a refund. When a company as affordable as geek and gorgeous can do a vitamin c so right that gothamista prefers it to skinceuticals, then there's no excuse for pricey ole Doc DG!

Reactions: 3
I hope you're getting your money back for the Vitamin C serum. DDG products do not come cheap. Trinny is doing a free delivery with no minimum spend until tomorrow night. I don't need a Vitamin C at the moment as just bought a new Lumene one (it's my birthday tomorrow so Cult Beauty, Sephora etc have been sending vouchers - made sense to use them on products I know I'll use). I did think I might treat myself to a couple of Trinny's travel size products.

Probably very childish but just ordering from Trinny would give me a little buzz of pleasure - knowing my money isn't going to Hirons...
Haha I did that. Ordered travel size skincare to try it out. And had the same little buzz 😄
---
Special offers on Skin Rocks. Stock not shifting??? 🤣

Screenshot_2023-10-27-10-46-28-63_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-27-10-46-40-36_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-27-10-46-46-27_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
IMG_0984.jpeg

losing a pet is hard, but even the poster said ‘not sure what this group is about’

what a random post that admins approve. I get at the end she put about budget products, but also feel they are trying to get freebies from a sympathy post

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm curious about the kit content she does for example the lives and stuff. Are they not #ads?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2534872
losing a pet is hard, but even the poster said ‘not sure what this group is about’

what a random post that admins approve. I get at the end she put about budget products, but also feel they are trying to get freebies from a sympathy post
I'm going to look heartless here but why do we need any of that irrelevant information? Why cant she just say that wants some budget products for combo/acne skin etc and be done with it. We don't need to know that her pet died and she also shouldn't be coming to a group which she "doesn't know what it's about" to seek assistance.

Reactions: 20
Have you seen some of the freaks pics from the space nk events ?. Nellie’s outfit - that pink blouse and those jeans that looked like an explosion of a denim skirt looked dreadful.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to look heartless here but why do we need any of that irrelevant information? Why cant she just say that wants some budget products for combo/acne skin etc and be done with it. We don't need to know that her pet died and she also shouldn't be coming to a group which she "doesn't know what it's about" to seek assistance.
Not heartless, I agree the opening paragraph was unnecessary.
That said, to be fair to the Freakoid, she didn’t say “not SURE what this group is about” she said “not what this group is about but…” which I took as her saying she knows the group isn’t about pet loss.
---
Have you seen some of the freaks pics from the space nk events ?. Nellie’s outfit - that pink blouse and those jeans that looked like an explosion of a denim skirt looked dreadful.
But the Freaks want to know where her shirt is from…🙄 😆
I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s a denim skirt. I think it’s those dreadful, humongous flared jeans that she wears. They do her no favours at all.

Reactions: 8
The personality transplant she gets when she's after the Freaks money. All laughing emojis and polite responses, compared to the aggressive replies and spiky comments

Reactions: 10
Genuine question.
Why would one take beauty and skincare advice from someone with a face like a bag of bloated spanners?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blimey. Looks like the mother got all the forehead allocation for the female side of the family 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kit bags going free. Run, don't walk. Yeah, right. Bags and kit not not selling then?

Screenshot_2023-10-27-22-37-45-21_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.