Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it long enough and she'll bring one out. Her principles evaporate when theres a hint of money.
Bit of a pile on about Trinnys microneedling tool.
She did say don’t quote me I might do one next year 🙄 she doesn’t have any principles she just goes where the money is

Reactions: 5
She's doing one of her Instagram q&as. Does she include Ava in this?

Screenshot_2023-10-04-21-41-16-95_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She addressed the Evian bottle a few “lives” ago.
Apparently it’s the same bottle that she refills! 🙄
But no, they don’t read Tattle at all…
gah won’t be long and she’ll release some kind of Alibaba water bottle with a tit slogan on.

just remember kids. She’s not an influencer and she definitely doesn’t sell merch 🫠🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20231004_215521_Chrome.jpg

She wanted to leave Youtube because of all the "unqualified experts"... yet the only qualification she has is a face washing certificate that is about as valuable as a piece of toilet paper.

As for the "ageism and sexism"... haven't we seen quite enough of that from her too if I'm not mistaken?! All of her staff members look like theyre 30 and under.

Reactions: 18
Absolute horseshit is it the same bottle. Plus, those bottles aren’t actually designed to be reused multiple times, the plastic deteriorates pretty quickly.
Hypocrite Hirons talking horseshit? Surely not?!
Thread title in there somewhere! 😆
---
View attachment 2491459

She wanted to leave Youtube because of all the "unqualified experts"... yet the only qualification she has is a face washing certificate that is about as valuable as a piece of toilet paper.

As for the "ageism and sexism"... haven't we seen quite enough of that from her too if I'm not mistaken?! All of her staff members look like theyre 30 and under.
Well recently she has started posting YouTube videos again.
Obviously trying to merch her skincare range to a wider audience.
As we’ve witnessed previously**, her principles soon go out of the window when money is involved.

** don’t credit card skincare - offers Klarna credit to buy her kits merch…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i swear she used to say this, and also to check for a specific ingredient in toothpaste if you get breakouts around your mouth???!!!!!
Yes re the toothpaste thing, it’s true. SLS in toothpaste give me spots around my mouth.

Reactions: 7
Unless she's put a Swiss roll in her advent kit, it looks like one of the items is her exorbitant CH flannel going by the silhouette. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unless she's put a Swiss roll in her advent kit, it looks like one of the items is her exorbitant CH flannel going by the silhouette. 🤑
*Said in a Dervla Kirwan M&S sultry voice… “But it’s not just a flannel, it’s a Skin Rocks flannel…” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get how she doesn’t see the hypocrisy. From saying to not to buy expensive cleansers and moisturisers to selling expensive cleansers and moisturisers. Then saying you don’t need an expensive flannel to selling expensive flannels then getting shouty and aggressive when people comment on the price and being like that Paris Hilton meme “stop being poor”.

Reactions: 19
I don’t get how she doesn’t see the hypocrisy. From saying to not to buy expensive cleansers and moisturisers to selling expensive cleansers and moisturisers. Then saying you don’t need an expensive flannel to selling expensive flannels then getting shouty and aggressive when people comment on the price and being like that Paris Hilton meme “stop being poor”.
2000s zeitgeist: "stop being poor!"
2020s zeitgeist: "it's not expensive, it's just out of your budget!"

The #BeKind #GirlBoss #KimKWGetOffYourAssAndWork edit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What's going on with those hideous fake diamond necklaces she's wearing?
I know! She’s bragging they’re from Amazon then in the next sentence banging on about sustainability!
---
Why does she repeat everything she says? “Yes, it’s like a Nando’s black card” “Yes, it’s like a Nando’s black card”
Bizarre

Reactions: 8
Thinking she’s upset some companies today with their seemingly normal Google paid fors. Misunderstanding of SEO.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.