Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes Ava is in Paris according to Instagram. I just went past one of her locations 30 mins ago.

Would have had a word with her if I had bumped into her šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s young and probably does has great skin even without a filter .

Iā€™m sure a few years ago, Ma Hirons took her to Teresa Tarmay for laser treatment when Avaā€™s skin started misbehaving .
Ava had a very quickly deleted TikTok months ago where she thanked accutane (not her mum) for her great skin. It had gone before I could copy it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That reddit thread sucks because most posters are crying about CH being a terf or some bullshit. Reddit is full of incels and troons, so I shouldnā€™t be surprised. Caz isnā€™t a terf at all but if she doesnā€™t want blokes in our toilets, then good! Very based of her. TRAs need to stfu and stop calling everyone terfs. Tell me exactly what is second wave feminist about her šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yikes Ava is in Paris according to Instagram. I just went past one of her locations 30 mins ago.

Would have had a word with her if I had bumped into her šŸ˜
Irrc, I think CH is in Paris too. She said something about a skincare/beauty launch in France that she had to go to this weekend in one of her lives this week, so it must be that. Ava must be tagging along as her +1.

Reactions: 8
That reddit thread sucks because most posters are crying about CH being a terf or some bullshit. Reddit is full of incels and troons, so I shouldnā€™t be surprised. Caz isnā€™t a terf at all but if she doesnā€™t want blokes in our toilets, then good! Very based of her. TRAs need to stfu and stop calling everyone terfs. Tell me exactly what is second wave feminist about her šŸ¤£
Is there a male equivalent of a TERF??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Irrc, I think CH is in Paris too. She said something about a skincare/beauty launch in France that she had to go to this weekend in one of her lives this week, so it must be that. Ava must be tagging along as her +1.
One of the photos was Ava in the drug dealing area at Stalingrad, which is also where the illegal immigrants camp out. Very bizarre. What on earth would she be doing in that area? Doubt there are any PFW events there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oo did anyone receive a voucher for Ā£10 off her latest kit via email today?
They canā€™t be selling too well seeing as I UNSUBSCRIBED from her emails eons ago!
For her team who (obvs šŸ™„) read here, unsubscribe means I do not want to receive ANY emails from you and certainly not shilling ones! Times must be hard if youā€™re emailing old subbiesā€¦
And yes you do read here because on her recent live she mentioned that she refills her water bottle so itā€™s not single use! Funny that she said that after Tattlers pulled her up on it.
Erm, so thatā€™s clear that CHā€™s team donā€™t pay attention to GDPR then! Thereā€™s big money to lose on fines over that stuff.

Also the only way Ava could be on a ā€œdriving banā€ over a parking ticket would be if CH is paying for her car and took it off her as punishment!

so which is it, financing your grownup children or embarrassed that your daughter is a liability behind the wheel?

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s pathetic, Ava is a grown woman and either doesnā€™t know the difference between a parking ticket and a ban or her mother takes her car away as sheā€™s too lazy to work and get her own.

Reactions: 9
So Avaā€™s in the driving seat hanging out the window ON HER PHONE???? And gangster granny has nothing to say??? Itā€™s illegal for a start could you imagine if sheā€™d put her foot on the accelerator by accident and had a bump? Anyone else sheā€™d vilify!!!! 6 points straight away and posting it on tick-tock she must be brain dead?? Why isnā€™t cazza mortified?? The whole family are like the clampitā€™s

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I get sociopathic vibes from Ava. Either that or the toxic males she hangs out with is rubbing off on her,

Reactions: 7
So Avaā€™s in the driving seat hanging out the window ON HER PHONE???? And gangster granny has nothing to say??? Itā€™s illegal for a start could you imagine if sheā€™d put her foot on the accelerator by accident and had a bump? Anyone else sheā€™d vilify!!!! 6 points straight away and posting it on tick-tock she must be brain dead?? Why isnā€™t cazza mortified?? The whole family are like the clampitā€™s
if this was say Trinnyā€™s daughter, Nellie would do a whole Instagram live about it and post endless stories about dangers of driving and using a phone. Sheā€™d be so smug and act holier than thou but cos itā€™s Baby Gal Ava G , itā€™s fine. She couldā€™ve crashed into someoneā€™s car but cos itā€™s Ava itā€™s ā€œam I bovvered ?!ā€

Reactions: 15
Ava in Paris moaning on Tik Tok that her feet are sore in heels. Then admits she ran a red light on an electric scooter. FFS it's because of irresponsible gits like her that we can no longer hire them. No wonder she got told off by a local. Same sense of entitlement as her oafish mother.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I didnā€™t listen to her work ethic rant the other night but did she say that Ava is a work shy leech because thatā€™s exactly what she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ava in Paris moaning on Tik Tok that her feet are sore in heels. Then admits she ran a red light on an electric scooter. FFS it's because of irresponsible gits like her that we can no longer hire them. No wonder she got told off by a local. Same sense of entitlement as her oafish mother.
And why is she wearing a fur hat when it's 29Ā°c today? šŸŒžšŸŒžšŸŒž

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And why is she wearing a fur hat when it's 29Ā°c today? šŸŒžšŸŒžšŸŒž
Pour le aesthetic innit.

Nice of CH to take and unleash Ava on the City of Lights while on another jolly Work Trip. Charity starts at home after all.

FFS it's because of irresponsible gits like her that we can no longer hire them. No wonder she got told off by a local. Same sense of entitlement as her oafish mother.
Honestly, Ava is a bleeping plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pour le aesthetic innit.

Nice of CH to take and unleash Ava on the City of Lights while on another jolly Work Trip. Charity starts at home after all.

Honestly, Ava is a bleeping plague.
Sheā€™s everything thatā€™s wrong with the ā€œyoufā€ today but gangster granny will have none of it. I donā€™t know how she has the audacity to moan about anyone else when her spawn is as trashy and doing many illegal things for clout. Cazza GET IN THE BIN šŸ˜”

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.