Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffffing hell Ava is doing a joint Tik tok with one of the other spawn. Has anyone ever told these kids the word No?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ffffing hell Ava is doing a joint Tik tok with one of the other spawn. Has anyone ever told these kids the word No?
duck me but they do look like the ultimate bargain basement Beckhams; as if someone formed them from leftover bits of lint, buttons and pork scratchings they'd scavenged in a last minute attempt to have an entry ready for a wAcKy Build Your Own Beckham local radio competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well Nellie has now introduced a Skin Rocks Loyalty Scheme with 3 “Freak” tiers. Top tier gets “early access”. Desperate to get them spending. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well Nellie has now introduced a Skin Rocks Loyalty Scheme with 3 “Freak” tiers. Top tier gets “early access”. Desperate to get them spending. 🙄
Omg 😲 she's shameless.
I hope she has slightly missed the boat on this tbh. I look at the freaks group occasionally and I don't get the same levels of frenzy at all these days. I think a lot of people are waking up to her hypocrisy, greed and general foul demeanour. And voting with their money. Hopefully.

Reactions: 20
A new irritating affectation of her's (to add to many) is repeating herself. She does it constantly.
Almost every other sentence {dramatic pause} Almost every other sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A new irritating affectation of her's (to add to many) is repeating herself. She does it constantly.
Almost every other sentence {dramatic pause} Almost every other sentence.
It’s what market traders do; not saying there’s a connection.

• Haha
I would never ever buy from her site. There are discounts from Space NK, duty has to be paid into Ireland and as good as the retinoid is, I have no interest in her other products.

Reactions: 7
Launching a loyalty programme with four products? That’s a bit silly isn’t it?
Most people who follow her are there for the kits. The kits used to be great value but is no longer the case - this is a topic for another day!

Purchase of the kits don’t add to the loyalty programme I believe, as the kits are not under the Skin Rocks (🤢) name.

It all feels quite pointless. Who would be interested in this loyalty programme other than Katepinksmith?

• Haha
Most people who follow her are there for the kits. The kits used to be great value but is no longer the case - this is a topic for another day!

Purchase of the kits don’t add to the loyalty programme I believe, as the kits are not under the Skin Rocks (🤢) name.

It all feels quite pointless. Who would be interested in this loyalty programme other than Katepinksmith?
Don’t forget her not merch merch.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Points only last for a year. what a bloody waste of time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s DEFINITELY got a market for dictionaries though
---

It drives me nuts.” ja know what I mean”
And her "Excuse me, what? 🤪Excuse me, what? 🤪" whenever she's feigning shock at her kit contents or someone else not getting her argument. Irritating as duck.

Reactions: 6
Points only last for a year. what a bloody waste of time
That smacks of desperation to eek every last penny out of the adoring fans whilst it lasts. She had so much respect a few years ago and let it and the money go to her head. She doesn't look or sound like the same person now. She has no integrity and goes where the money is regardless of whether it's a good product. She's about 2 years too late to cash in on her name.

Reactions: 15
That smacks of desperation to eek every last penny out of the adoring fans whilst it lasts. She had so much respect a few years ago and let it and the money go to her head. She doesn't look or sound like the same person now. She has no integrity and goes where the money is regardless of whether it's a good product. She's about 2 years too late to cash in on her name.
Yes I agree.
How many “Holy Grail” products have fallen by the wayside over the years?

The Ordinary - fell out with Brandon.

Cult Beauty Boxes - don’t know what happened there, she seemed to get on well with the lady with the blonde hair (sorry can’t recall her name) but the boxes came to an abrupt halt and were never mentioned again.

Pixi Glow Tonic - hyped that up so much now not a whisper. Didn’t her friend “Mands“ work there? I may have misremembered that, though. Whatever happened to her BFF Mands?

Hyralurons - had the audacity to use her name so we’re never mentioned again. No doubt if they’d paid her she’d still be recommending it.

If everyone around you is an hole, perhaps you’re the hole Nellie dear!

Oh and for those who are interested, here are the named tiers. **cringes 😳

72A7D5AA-8809-4553-899A-279517C2FCDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did she just delete a live i think from yeaterday about rant on companies? I was in the middle of watching it and now cant find it? Or am i just going crazy???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.