Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a male equivalent of a TERF??
Gender critical, maybe? I believe men can be allies but not feminists, especially the radical kind (think Andrea Dworkin, or Valerie Solanas as an extreme example). In my experience, leftist men tend to tolerate 3rd wave/choice feminism as it tends to benefit them. But they despise radical/second wave feminism, and weaponise it as transphobia nowadays. Just like that Owen Jones melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't like to bash someone's child but this is ultra irritating. As if someone has never told her to just stop. It's like the end result of an experiment to just bolster a child's confidence completely, telling them they're wonderful all the time and never ever once you're not funny. She's got brothers. There's no way my brother's wouldn't have taken the p*ss savagely if I did something like that. Chewing gum whilst you wash your face is ick.
It’s a viral tik Tak thing. It’s a sound thing called AsMR sorry if you knew that but yes people are wanting ti hear and see it. Weird as anything

Reactions: 5
It’s a viral tik Tak thing. It’s a sound thing called AsMR sorry if you knew that but yes people are wanting ti hear and see it. Weird as anything
No I had no idea, thanks for explaining. I've heard of asmr but not the gum thing. But that almost makes her chewing it all the more sad. It's not that she's got enough personality to grossly chew gum whilst washing her face, it's that everyone else is so she is haha

Reactions: 7
Never heard of ASMR and went on to see if I could find out. So do people with anxiety watch it or something? What’s supposed to be the point behind it. Never heard of it before!

Reactions: 3
Never heard of ASMR and went on to see if I could find out. So do people with anxiety watch it or something? What’s supposed to be the point behind it. Never heard of it before!
it's the name of the feeling you get from it - you get tingles that feel like they start in your brain and kind of run down your neck. like being tickled or someone playing with your hair. people do use it for anxiety but also for sleep, relaxing etc.
we have a thread about it if you're interested: https://tattle.life/threads/asmr-channels.12925/

It’s supposed to be a calming influence yes.

Ava is a chav though as PP put so it’s a hard call 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How interesting. Will take a look thanks!!
it started on youtube and is still huge there. tiktok has spawned loads of videos that are labelled asmr but not really - they're just videos of people making noises with the volume enhanced, usually tapping really fast and chewing etc which goes against the normal calming concept of asmr so it's a bit confusing. some of the longest standing "ASMRtists" are WhispersRed and Gentle Whispering on YT so I'd recommend checking them out first if it's something you're interested in. some people don't like it and find it odd - it can be quite intimate at times but isn't supposed to be sexual (which can be odd to get your head around at first) although some people are using the "sex sells" aspect which muddies the waters a bit. I'll stop rambling now :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it's the name of the feeling you get from it - you get tingles that feel like they start in your brain and kind of run down your neck. like being tickled or someone playing with your hair. people do use it for anxiety but also for sleep, relaxing etc.
we have a thread about it if you're interested: https://tattle.life/threads/asmr-channels.12925/
thank you for sharing this! I can’t get to sleep without an ASMR video so always looking for recommendations

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She was in her car the other day and I was going to say she must be living off ma because it was an expensive type, I think an Audi or Range of type
---
3 days ago acting like a dick at the wheel though 🫣

Ava is obnoxious trash. So the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 12
If anybody else was putting on those accents The Oaf would be criticising them for cultural appropriation

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trinny has launched a microneedling tool. Be interesting to see what Caroline says about that. Pretty sure she says that should only be done in a clinic. Today's live might be interesting. Someone is bound to ask.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Trinny has launched a microneedling tool. Be interesting to see what Caroline says about that. Pretty sure she says that should only be done in a clinic. Today's live might be interesting. Someone is bound to ask.
I’ve noticed a pattern, after she’s screwed up by spouting a load of nonsense she’s usually very non-controversial, bland even, for the next few lives. I’ve always assumed the lawyers ‘suggest’ it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed in the background trinnys products looked alot like the aesthetic of cazzas. Has gangster granny no ideas of her own

That video of Trinny scraping at her face with the microneedler gives me the itch. She's not using it properly - this is moment when Trinny's flaky side isn't appropriate.

So the live is just flogging her discount code for Tula 🙄 do she tell anyone she’s making money out of it??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Dear God she is advertising her counterfeit Adidas x Gucci shoes on her live. They are 100% authentic according to her, however ”sizing is a bit funny” and they are size 45EUR😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.