Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree.
How many ā€œHoly Grailā€ products have fallen by the wayside over the years?

The Ordinary - fell out with Brandon.

Cult Beauty Boxes - donā€™t know what happened there, she seemed to get on well with the lady with the blonde hair (sorry canā€™t recall her name) but the boxes came to an abrupt halt and were never mentioned again.

Pixi Glow Tonic - hyped that up so much now not a whisper. Didnā€™t her friend ā€œMandsā€œ work there? I may have misremembered that, though. Whatever happened to her BFF Mands?

Hyralurons - had the audacity to use her name so weā€™re never mentioned again. No doubt if theyā€™d paid her sheā€™d still be recommending it.

If everyone around you is an hole, perhaps youā€™re the hole Nellie dear!

Oh and for those who are interested, here are the named tiers. **cringes šŸ˜³

View attachment 2493926
Mands, I recall, was called her "Industry Wife" by Hirons. She featured in vlogs etc quite regularly. Had a quiet divorce?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seems like classic Hirons behaviour. She has a pet, lovebombs them and then they are never mentioned again

Reactions: 11
Cult Beauty was ditched because she realised how much money she could make herself selling kits and boxes.

Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve not seen @FINIFUS post on here in ages. Hope theyā€™re okay and just sick of Nellie now.
Aww thanks @50sGirl

I'm OK. I've been crazy-busy with work so haven't posted for a while but I do read posts here pretty regularly.

I've been without running water in my flat since last Saturday afternoon - reason it's taking so long to fix is that the leaseholder for the other flat involved is refusing to let plumbers into her property. Having to shower at local leisure centre and lug washing to the launderette (where prices are eye-wateringly expensive these days).

Latest is that the freeholder is seeking an Order allowing them to force entry so šŸ¤ž for our water supply being reinstated soon!

If I was still a Freak I could have posted a "woe is me" post on there in the hope that someone would offer me free use of their penthouse apartment in Mayfair (with luxe toiletries and skincare galore) for as long as I need it šŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I agree.
How many ā€œHoly Grailā€ products have fallen by the wayside over the years?

The Ordinary - fell out with Brandon.

Cult Beauty Boxes - donā€™t know what happened there, she seemed to get on well with the lady with the blonde hair (sorry canā€™t recall her name) but the boxes came to an abrupt halt and were never mentioned again.

Pixi Glow Tonic - hyped that up so much now not a whisper. Didnā€™t her friend ā€œMandsā€œ work there? I may have misremembered that, though. Whatever happened to her BFF Mands?

Hyralurons - had the audacity to use her name so weā€™re never mentioned again. No doubt if theyā€™d paid her sheā€™d still be recommending it.

If everyone around you is an hole, perhaps youā€™re the hole Nellie dear!

Oh and for those who are interested, here are the named tiers. **cringes šŸ˜³

View attachment 2493926
So with 3 points to each Ā£ you need to spend Ā£334 to qualify for the top band. On 4 products. Thats a lot of flannels

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did she just delete a live i think from yeaterday about rant on companies? I was in the middle of watching it and now cant find it? Or am i just going crazy???
You're right - it's gone :unsure:
She was wearing a baggy denim shirt and that foul necklace (is it real? I can't tell).
I didn't see all of it, too annoyed by the repeating herself and baring her teeth. But she had a good old moan about companies using HER name to bump views for their own companies to the top of Google searches. I was only half paying attention but I think there were a few including Clarins and Elemis? That calibre. But yes they need Oaf to broaden their profile.
I wonder who told her to take that down? Not quite as ballsy as she likes to think she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You're right - it's gone :unsure:
She was wearing a baggy denim shirt and that foul necklace (is it real? I can't tell).
I didn't see all of it, too annoyed by the repeating herself and baring her teeth. But she had a good old moan about companies using HER name to bump views for their own companies to the top of Google searches. I was only half paying attention but I think there were a few including Clarins and Elemis? That calibre. But yes they need Oaf to broaden their profile.
I wonder who told her to take that down? Not quite as ballsy as she likes to think she is.
It was Murad too, I was a bit šŸ˜³ at that.

Not asšŸ˜³ as earlier this week when she reposted a video in her stories of someone claiming that exercise (not their medication) had treated their schizophrenia, he also recommended intermittent fasting 1:23 (yes you read that right, 1 hour eating window, 23 fasting). So irresponsible of her to post that imo

ETA the link

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Aww thanks @50sGirl

I'm OK. I've been crazy-busy with work so haven't posted for a while but I do read posts here pretty regularly.

I've been without running water in my flat since last Saturday afternoon - reason it's taking so long to fix is that the leaseholder for the other flat involved is refusing to let plumbers into her property. Having to shower at local leisure centre and lug washing to the launderette (where prices are eye-wateringly expensive these days).

Latest is that the freeholder is seeking an Order allowing them to force entry so šŸ¤ž for our water supply being reinstated soon!

If I was still a Freak I could have posted a "woe is me" post on there in the hope that someone would offer me free use of their penthouse apartment in Mayfair (with luxe toiletries and skincare galore) for as long as I need it šŸ˜†
Bloody hell thatā€™s awful, hope itā€™s sorted soon.
If you were still a Freak youā€™d get replies saying that the launderette isnā€™t expensive, itā€™s just over budget! šŸ˜œšŸ˜†

• Haha

Not asšŸ˜³ as earlier this week when she reposted a video in her stories of someone claiming that exercise (not their medication) had treated their schizophrenia, he also recommended intermittent fasting 1:23 (yes you read that right, 1 hour eating window, 23 fasting). So irresponsible of her to post that imo

ETA the link
Ive been thinking about that poor guy all week! He was effectively brain damaged by his college and left to fend for himself.
---

ETA the link
Ive been thinking about that poor guy all week! He was effectively brain damaged by his college and left to fend for himself.

Reactions: 6
On the deleted live do I remember her saying there was another 'secret' level within the VIP level? People who 'have spent a lot of money' will receive surprise gifts at random. Including taking into account their past spending on Skin Rocks.
Dunno. Seems a bit tacky to me. Not available to people who have been loyal customers and bought the odd purchase consistently - but those who have spent 'a lot of money'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kits arent included. Its only skin rocks products.
There are those smaller skin rocks kits - like the menopause box etc.

Hilarious though that thereā€™s a loyalty programme and only a handful of products. Sheā€™s not Look Fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the deleted live do I remember her saying there was another 'secret' level within the VIP level? People who 'have spent a lot of money' will receive surprise gifts at random. Including taking into account their past spending on Skin Rocks.
Dunno. Seems a bit tacky to me. Not available to people who have been loyal customers and bought the odd purchase consistently - but those who have spent 'a lot of money'.
It's probably so she can offload expired items to big spender Kate Pink Smith rather than have to fill up her very likely bulging office rubbish bins. There's only so much tat a council will cart off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's probably so she can offload expired items to big spender Kate Pink Smith rather than have to fill up her very likely bulging office rubbish bins. There's only so much tat a council will cart off.
The secret level is invite only apparently. Even if you spend enough to get the top level theres only so much product you can use at once unless people end up stockpiling then flogging on the swap group

Reactions: 8
The secret level is invite only apparently. Even if you spend enough to get the top level theres only so much product you can use at once unless people end up stockpiling then flogging on the swap group
Sheā€™s hoping that as you wonā€™t know how much to spend then youā€™ll keep going in the hope of being invited.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No doubt sheā€™ll have the insufferable Andrew Wheatcroft on a live or a YouTube video now heā€™s moved to London and he is constantly licking her back side.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.