Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First rule of Fight Freak Club is don't mention you got a free secret flannel gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She gets greedier and greedier.

Wouldn’t it be lovely for someone brave enough to call her out on her live .

Reactions: 12
Skin Rocks products are on sale in Space NK, who have a really good points incentive imo, so it makes no sense her having a loyalty system for selling a handful of her own products. How much product does she honestly expect the freaks to consume in a year before their points disappear, when you can accumulate a nice amount over a range of products in Space NK that don't disappear in 12 months?

Reactions: 10
I feel like she senses the jig is up on the mega successful run she had. And this is a desperate attempt for more cash grabbing

Reactions: 15
Gender critical, maybe? I believe men can be allies but not feminists, especially the radical kind (think Andrea Dworkin, or Valerie Solanas as an extreme example). In my experience, leftist men tend to tolerate 3rd wave/choice feminism as it tends to benefit them. But they despise radical/second wave feminism, and weaponise it as transphobia nowadays. Just like that Owen Jones melt.
FYI, according to her widower Dworkin was very much pro-trans.

this is terrible! There will 100% be some way that customers can get their points backdated…wether the customers get in touch or they do one big massive report and add it from the back end…either way it’s a big job that someone would have to be employed to do and CH doesn’t want to pay the wage for someone to do the job!

this will be her fall from Grace (I mean she’s hardly graceful!) but if she can’t show her loyalty to her customers, her customers won’t show their loyalty to their queen (omg 🤢🤢🤢🤢)

it’s very simple, good customer service. But then again, she’s an influencer, not influencer so why should she provide decent customer service
This won’t be her fall from grace, so many of them are up her arse they’ll get over it and carry on spending.

Reactions: 5
People questioning whether points are backdated on FB but nobody dare say that she said they would be in the live!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If people want to buy Skin Rocks they'd be better off buying with Space NK who have a decent rewards programme, and who stock more than 4 or 5 products to gain and redeem points on.

Reactions: 13
That reminds me of another 'live' irritation. The way she always now says 'just making sure the mod has entered the chat - cos we're gonna need it' and that laugh she does under her breath - sort of mwah hah hah (hard to describe but you'll know it).
Why announce it? To stop people mentioning SOMERSET?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her business sense is tit. If she or her minions had actually given it some thought, they should have launched it with backdated points, ie if you have a login to SR, purchases from X date count. That would have given them solid data on spend levels (cos clearly the 'secret' level is because they have no idea where their top spenders will come out), and would have seemed like a bonus to the freaks/encouraged them to maintain their level.

She could also give points for engagement, so even someone who didn't spend much but perhaps contributed loads of reviews on the app could get a shot at the higher levels, but of course, she's only interested in the cash....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.