Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have the influence or the amount of fanatics she had before. Without those I'm not sure she has the longevity to continue in the way she is now. She got big headed (😂) and greedy, then allowed those to become her entire personality.
Totally agree. The freaks group is a lot quieter than before. The skincare range is not the runaway success she anticipated that it would be, as fanatics on a facebook group don't always translate to big numbers. The kits are no longer causing as much of a frenzy
---
Kirsten is a prize mug!
Yeah what the hell was she thinking. Clearly very naive and clueless

Reactions: 6
To the person asking about their experience with microneedles… I had a great experience with it. I think you need to be very aware of the risks and just be very clean and careful. I’m thinking of starting again after watching hirons go OFF.

Trinny gave very subtle but real disses to hirons. “Let’s look at the advice in my book for neck lines and saggy jowls” … or “okay how to read an inci list, once you learn to read an inci there are brands that are not good.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know. What a snake. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the 'expert' was coached in what to say
I feel a bit sorry for the expert. She probably had no idea that she was being thrown into the lion’s den by Nellie and probably thought it would help increase her online presence. She was just used as Nellie’s mouthpiece because Nellie hasn’t got the balls to say it herself.
I’d love to know what Nadine and Lisa think of her behaviour.
If this is how she behaves when she supports women… 🤬

Reactions: 8
Sorry but how funny that random Lesley from Instagram with 400 followers is making bitchy comments about "the last time I saw Trinny she was doing fashion"

It's called RANGE Lesley 😂
I don't know where the F Lesley came from I obviously meant Kirsten!

Caroline knows she's messed up when she's hidden the video from her main grid.

Reactions: 9
I feel a bit sorry for the expert. She probably had no idea that she was being thrown into the lion’s den by Nellie and probably thought it would help increase her online presence. She was just used as Nellie’s mouthpiece because Nellie hasn’t got the balls to say it herself.
I’d love to know what Nadine and Lisa think of her behaviour.
If this is how she behaves when she supports women… 🤬
Yeah, I mean Hirons is primarily a sales woman so she may well have sold it as an amazing opportunity. On the other hand, if someone contacts you and says that you can increase your online presence by slagging off someone you should probably run a mile

I still blame the oaf for this debacle entirely

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I mean Hirons is primarily a sales woman so she may well have sold it as an amazing opportunity. On the other hand, if someone contacts you and says that you can increase your online presence by slagging off someone you should probably run a mile

I still blame the oaf for this debacle entirely
But wouldn’t you ask yourself “why is she asking me to do this?” She allowed herself to be used. No sympathy here

This was their faces just after the “expert” had said

“The last time I saw Trinny , she was talking about fashion”

So nasty and so rude.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This was their faces just after the “expert” had said

“The last time I saw Trinny , she was talking about fashion”

So nasty and so rude.
The last time I saw Trinny she was talking about fashion. How funny for a so called expert to admit she has been out of the loop for a few decades

Reactions: 18
The last time I saw Trinny she was talking about fashion. How funny for a so called expert to admit she has been out of the loop for a few decades
Exactly! Trinnys media profile and business success with her makeup and skincare line is enormous, and she has a global presence. This ‘expert’ would have to be living under a rock. It was clearly a deliberate jibe to undermine her and her brand’s credibility, nothing accidental or naive about it.

Reactions: 11
She probably thinks V Beckham is still in the Spice Girls and should stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly! Trinnys media profile and business success with her makeup and skincare line is enormous, and she has a global presence. This ‘expert’ would have to be living under a rock. It was clearly a deliberate jibe to undermine her and her brand’s credibility, nothing accidental or naive about it.
I bet the ‘expert’ isn’t quite so gung ho today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you look back at how frenzied the kit launches were. 6k viewers for the live reveal. The kit that lends itself to drier or older skins always sold out in minutes whilst the live was still on. The discounts leading to brand's websites crashing. Where's any of that now? She over saturated the market releasing kits nearly monthly instead of twice a year. People have moved away from ultra high end for everything. People no longer hold on to her every word, taking on board all her advice and now trends are all about skin barrier protection which she has never cared about. No one uses 10% glycolic twice daily any more.

It might be me being bitchy (in my defence I am only 2 years younger than the oaf) but I suspect some of that fall from grace has been down to how her face is now. Deep marionette lines and jowls being held up by too much cheek filler. Ageing comes to us all, but when your face is what people are going to judge your advice and products by, then she's screwed.

Apologies for essay!

Reactions: 21
What the eff was Hirons thinking having that live anyway?
With the clueless expert whose knowledge of Trinny only extended to knowing she was in a fashion programme about 15 years ago. So how could she possibly pontificate on her credentials?
She was used by Hirons. She shouldn't have allowed herself to be but we all know what a ghastly bully the Oaf is.

Reactions: 14
I thought hirons had an office full of “No” people? I don’t think that is the truth because it doesn’t take many brain cells to figure out this was a bad idea.

The expert obviously felt comfortable with saying these nasty things because hirons encouraged the behaviour. As someone said before there must have been a pretty awful discussion behind the scenes to come on so brash. The expert must have thought she was helping hirons by being so rude

Reactions: 10
I bet the ‘expert’ isn’t quite so gung ho today
And she’s not an ‘expert’. She’s a salon owner from Norfolk. Probably flattered Hirons noticed/ asked her and has thrown herself under the bus
---
When you look back at how frenzied the kit launches were. 6k viewers for the live reveal. The kit that lends itself to drier or older skins always sold out in minutes whilst the live was still on. The discounts leading to brand's websites crashing. Where's any of that now? She over saturated the market releasing kits nearly monthly instead of twice a year. People have moved away from ultra high end for everything. People no longer hold on to her every word, taking on board all her advice and now trends are all about skin barrier protection which she has never cared about. No one uses 10% glycolic twice daily any more.

It might be me being bitchy (in my defence I am only 2 years younger than the oaf) but I suspect some of that fall from grace has been down to how her face is now. Deep marionette lines and jowls being held up by too much cheek filler. Ageing comes to us all, but when your face is what people are going to judge your advice and products by, then she's screwed.

Apologies for essay!
I don’t think we can read too much into how fast the kits sell out as we don’t know how many she release each time. Lower numbers when she started to test the water? She’s clearly increased the numbers over the years through greed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.