Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do my eyes deceive me or is moogzster comment gone?

Saying trinny deletes comments from the pros and here is hirons deleting comments. I love how hirons threw the woman under the bus… it wasn’t me.. I’m extremely disappointed bs.

Reactions: 8
The ONLY way this would’ve worked is if she were still an unbiased product reviewer. Now that she has her own line — in direct competition with Trinny’s — that’s no longer possible.

She should’ve left this for someone else. She looks like a jealous fool with an inferiority complex.

Reactions: 20
It’s getting spicy.

Special shout-out to the “which Caroline?” comment - imagine living such a blissful existence, not knowing the oaf.
So Nadine is in Regina’s gang then?
I’m surprised at her.
Way to support women - except those whose brand is doing so much better than yours eh Oaf/Nellie/Gangsta Gran/Ali C/Regina/Two Home Hirons?
Appalling behaviour.

Reactions: 9
She is so full of herself. Telling the 'expert' that she will be inundated with freaks' questions and following her and from what I can see the 'expert' has gained hardly any followers and there are hardly any comments. I wonder if CH has lost followers. I bet she has. I hope she has.

She's a total snake oil salesperson. Just look at how many ads she does these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I genuinely think this might be a turning point for Hirons. The moment she can pinpoint where it all went wrong.
She has behaved terribly. To Trinny. To the hapless 'expert' waving that fecking microneedling book about for some reason.
It isn't actually even about the rights or wrongs of that microneedling tool but the way she went about it. Hirons could be right about it but that isn't the point. Setting the live up as though it was impartial 'nobody is allowed to slag off Trinny' but they both then stuck the boot in with all their claims unchallenged.
So unprofessional it is embarrassing. She is an embarrassment.

Reactions: 21
I love love love that Jordan Samuel liked Trinny’s response video.

And a comment stating, “A very classy response to underhand and unclassy behaviour x” was liked by goodwashday.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I love love love that Jordan Samuel liked Trinny’s response video.

And a comment stating, “A very classy response to underhand and unclassy behaviour x” was liked by goodwashday.
Oh dear The Green Eyed Hirons will be having words with Jordan! That’s him off the kit list! I can’t see his name on the likes though??
Who is goodwashday please?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear The Green Eyed Hirons will be having words with Jordan! That’s him off the kit list!
Just a brand she’s collaborated with a few times. I’m thrilled to see these relationships take a hit.

Reactions: 6
Watched the live. Lots of shouting about 'qualifications', without specifying what those are or what people should be looking for. Bellowing about needle length, whilst forgetting that their line between acceptable and not acceptable is a quarter of a millimetre, as if that's going to make much difference. Lots of patronising comments about things being very scientific and difficult to explain, without considering that their audience might actually be intelligent and/or professional and perfectly able to understand it. Lots of overlap between who wouldn't use it and who should, which made no sense. Generally lots of fear around grown woman being able to make their own active choices rather than listen to 'professionals'. So far, so beauty industry.

If Hirons hadn't been in such a hurry to trash Trinny, she could have turned this into a really useful live. She could have called in all the home kits, talked about the pros and cons, how to do it, and then talked about what you get with a salon treatment that you can't get at home, and whether it's worth the outlay on a home kit or save it to spend in a salon.

Reactions: 20
Oh dear The Green Eyed Hirons will be having words with Jordan! That’s him off the kit list! I can’t see his name on the likes though??
Jordan and Ateh Jewel liked Trinny’s Live. So that’s Jordan AND Ateh off Nellie’s Christmas card list.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been thinking about the live and about micro needling.

What wasn’t made clear was why it’s so essential to see someone who’s got (what I assume are) expensive qualifications. I understand the need for a professional to know the contraindications, proper technique, stringent hygiene etc, but if it’s essentially (again, I assume) an adjunct to a therapist’s existing facial treatment skills, is it really necessary to know every single physiological effect? Botox/filler can cause an immediate medical emergency, so I’d never go and see someone who couldn’t instantly recognise and reverse that. Is micro needling the same? Why isn’t a weekend course sufficient if you already have years of experience plus a lot of underlying knowledge? Is there a real reason or is it a snobbery/prestige issue?

I always find Caroline’s lives where she’s called in ‘an expert’ or ‘a derm’ (🤢 use the full word, stop belittling people) next to useless. She can’t hide her desire to come across as so very very knowledgeable and experienced, so she’s constantly talking over them, interrupting, and on a platform like Instagram that means that most of what the professional says is drowned out by her noise!

• Heart
Caroline did her usual of telling everyone she knows better than anyone else and we should all listen to her , including Trinny it would appear.

We’re all too stupid to understand, that seems to be her assumption.

Her arrogance is astounding.

I went to Trinny’s online shop after this and I’d buy her products over Caroline’s any day of the week.
Trinny is so much much more knowledgeable and thoughtful than Gobshite Gloria and has never ( to my knowledge) thrown anyone under the IG bus unlike the classless Hirons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
There is a huge difference in followers of the two opposing camps.

When you look at engagement on social media, Trinny wins hands down. More views and she always engages, often not just with a like but words of encouragement. The Oaf only does this when she needs to sell you something.

Tribers lift each other up, are intelligent, many are older women (a demographic often ignored) and seem genuinely fun. Granted there is a bit too much silver being worn for my timid taste, but why not if you want to shine out.

Freaks blindly follow the diktat of the leader, which leads to the endless stupid questions about should I wear sunscreen in my dark room or what skincare régime should my 4 year old be following. Any deviation from the rules or questioning of them leads to accusations of disloyalty to the kween.

Trinny is always gracious, the Oaf jumps in with both feet and has an opinion on everything. It's her way only. No dissent allowed.

The freaks group used to be fun with lots of good advice. CH was worth following at the beginning (I still love using Pixi Glow Tonic) and I enjoyed watching her empties vids. She has morphed into a rude, grifting boor. How many skin barriers have been ruined by her promotion of acids?

Her attack on Trinny has sickened me. She is showing her true colours, jealousy and spite. I hope her empire crashes and burns.

And breathe 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There is a huge difference in followers of the two opposing camps.

When you look at engagement on social media, Trinny wins hands down. More views and she always engages, often not just with a like but words of encouragement. The Oaf only does this when she needs to sell you something.

Tribers lift each other up, are intelligent, many are older women (a demographic often ignored) and seem genuinely fun. Granted there is a bit too much silver being worn for my timid taste, but why not if you want to shine out.

Freaks blindly follow the diktat of the leader, which leads to the endless stupid questions about should I wear sunscreen in my dark room or what skincare régime should my 4 year old be following. Any deviation from the rules or questioning of them leads to accusations of disloyalty to the kween.

Trinny is always gracious, the Oaf jumps in with both feet and has an opinion on everything. It's her way only. No dissent allowed.

The freaks group used to be fun with lots of good advice. CH was worth following at the beginning (I still love using Pixi Glow Tonic) and I enjoyed watching her empties vids. She has morphed into a rude, grifting boor. How many skin barriers have been ruined by her promotion of acids?

Her attack on Trinny has sickened me. She is showing her true colours, jealousy and spite. I hope her empire crashes and burns.

And breathe 🙂
I agree with all of this. Trinny is everything Hirons wants to me or thinks she is , I mean Hirons has even started with the sparkly jackets to emulate Trinny. I do hope this whole saga wakes some long following freaks to her meanness and how she only supports other women when it suits her agenda.

Last edited:
Some excellent posts. Also, I was wondering about the needles being disposed of after one use. Surely that’s largely because you’re not going to use it on a different person / keep it for weeks until the same person comes back?!

Reactions: 6
So Nadine is in Regina’s gang then?
I’m surprised at her.
Way to support women - except those whose brand is doing so much better than yours eh Oaf/Nellie/Gangsta Gran/Ali C/Regina/Two Home Hirons?
Appalling behaviour.
Nadine is just gutless and scare of crossing Caroline. They’re all just jealous of Trinny. Has Sali said anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.