Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I don't blame someone who has no experience of being in the public eye. The oaf does not have that excuse
---
Also: if she doesn't agree with the Trinny fashion comment, did she actually say anything at the time? Did she stand up for Trinny? I haven't gotten that far but I'd be shocked if she did
No she said nothing.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
No she said nothing.
Of course. Not even remotely surprising
---
Sorry but how funny that random Lesley from Instagram with 400 followers is making bitchy comments about "the last time I saw Trinny she was doing fashion"

It's called RANGE Lesley 😂
I love how Trinny's decades of experience in the fashion and beauty industry (and being on a major TV show and writing best seller books from that franchise and having access to loads of contacts) seem to count for nothing but the oaf working as a counter girl makes her an expert in all things beauty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. I don't blame someone who has no experience of being in the public eye. The oaf does not have that excuse
---
Also: if she doesn't agree with the Trinny fashion comment, did she actually say anything at the time? Did she stand up for Trinny? I haven't gotten that far but I'd be shocked if she did
No she didn't say anything. Just smirked.
This can't be the first time these two have spoken - so Kristen obviously felt comfortable saying stuff like that to Hirons about Trinny. Probably even thought it was expected of her. Hirons acting all shocked is beyond disingenuous.
Why is she apologising for that comment now then as well? Instead of earlier when she was raging around in comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's because Hirons is your typical cry bully. She says something, doesn't expect to get pulled up or challenged but when she does she then acts like the victim

Reactions: 13
---
Nope. She didn't say anything at the time. Barely disguised a satisfied smirk. What a horrible, horrible woman. The so-called expert was quite OTT in her negativity towards Trinny. I wouldn't be surprised if the Oaf had provided her with a script/auto-cue, placed somewhere above the two ring-lights that were reflected in the lenses of the 'expert's' glasses

Reactions: 9
The more I think about it the more I think Trinny’s live was a direct strat. Three facial expressions in which she mentioned scowling. Ignoring when someone is talking about you, and flipping the bird.

There was no way she would give the oaf the satisfaction of coming on to talk about it. But she wanted to address it in her own fabulous way.

👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I looked at her website and she claims she has "post graduate" qualifications from Biologique Recherche. What?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I looked at her website and she claims she has "post graduate" qualifications from Biologique Recherche. What?!
That's almost as good as the time she said she was studying for her 'finals'
---
You know what, I'm sorry for Trinny that this happened but in a way I'm also glad because 1. Trinny will bounce back, no doubt about that 2. There's now undeniable evidence that the oaf is an awful person and what we've been saying all along is true and 3. Maybe it will give the oaf pause for thought before she pulls another stunt like this again

Sitting listening to a load of flannel from a brand wanging on about their product range you are going to punt in your salon is not a post graduate qualification. It's delusional. As good as her 3rd generation of beauty counter person claim or whatever it was she had on her old blog. Like the knowledge passes down in your DNA.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And not only that but she claims she has post graduate qualifications from BR 'among others'. What a fule she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m hoping some freaks have stopped being under the spell after this awful treatment of Trinny and find their way here.

Reactions: 7
Of course. Not even remotely surprising
---

I love how Trinny's decades of experience in the fashion and beauty industry (and being on a major TV show and writing best seller books from that franchise and having access to loads of contacts) seem to count for nothing but the oaf working as a counter girl makes her an expert in all things beauty
But L Ron is an advanced aesthetician who was busy being supermum whilst studying for her finals and hasn't ever had a day off.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the SR office today, I bet some of them are currently scrolling this thread .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m hoping some freaks have stopped being under the spell after this awful treatment of Trinny and find their way here.
To be honest I think the tide is turning. I even feel like the freaks group has quietened down a bit in the last while

She doesn't have the influence or the amount of fanatics she had before. Without those I'm not sure she has the longevity to continue in the way she is now. She got big headed (😂) and greedy, then allowed those to become her entire personality.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.