Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have some good guesses about what’s actually in this upcoming kit?

9 ‘products’ for £155? Seems a bit too good to be true based on size and price of previous kits?

here’s some of my guesses so far, any advances?
Some Jordan Samuel according to the caption on her latest video. The kits used to be so good, now it's like a tk maxx lucky bag 😒
---
Thought she didn’t like single use masks…. flip flop Hirons at it again.

Well Ava Gs Uber account needs paying for somehow if she's been banned 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So no signed cards.. just a stupid card to give at Christmas…. On the live hirons and Jordan were talking about sherrein eidris (sorry if spelling is wrong) and hirons said “ yes go visit her at her two houses!” Then gave a smile like must be nice to be so rich. Took everything in me not to say don’t you have a mansion?
---
She loves digging herself into holes. I wish there was no moderator

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So no signed cards.. just a stupid card to give at Christmas…. On the live hirons and Jordan were talking about sherrein eidris (sorry if spelling is wrong) and hirons said “ yes go visit her at her two houses!” Then gave a smile like must be nice to be so rich. Took everything in me not to say don’t you have a mansion?
---
She loves digging herself into holes. I wish there was no moderator
She prob hates Shereen Idris because she’s actually a qualified and respected Dermatologist. I used to follow and respect her until she went the same way as Nellie, flogging ridiculous looking sun visors for $40. They’re all the same

Reactions: 11
So here we have a timeline of whereabouts from the horse's mouth. I'm willing to bet that most of this is lies.

Screenshot_20231017_001155_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So here we have a timeline of whereabouts from the horse's mouth. I'm willing to bet that most of this is lies.

View attachment 2514713
What happened to Ireland wasn't she claiming Irish heritage? As well as indigenous North American and somehow vaguely African/Caribbean heritage? Or is she just talking about where she's lived?

If the latter, she really should say "currently of London and Somerset"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She prob hates Shereen Idris because she’s actually a qualified and respected Dermatologist. I used to follow and respect her until she went the same way as Nellie, flogging ridiculous looking sun visors for $40. They’re all the same
Yeah she's also a muppet. And her style of speaking and facial expressions is not that dissimilar to Hirons

Reactions: 8
What happened to Ireland wasn't she claiming Irish heritage? As well as indigenous North American and somehow vaguely African/Caribbean heritage? Or is she just talking about where she's lived?

If the latter, she really should say "currently of London and Somerset"
I was going to say didn't she say she had Cherokee in her bloodline 🤣
I wonder if all of us could put together a brief history of her supposed heritage 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also thought she had some Greek heritage because she has thalassemia trait iirc, but said she was very disappointed that she was "only British Isles." Gives the impression she did one of those tests and it came up with 100% UK and Ireland or whatnot.

Eta

I wonder if all of us could put together a brief history of her supposed heritage 🤔
Oh God, I just remembered that she said she thinks she has Africn heritage somewhere because her mother had curly hair and "if you know you know." She's all about ethnicity and heritage as ☆vibezzzz☆ lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So that’s where she gets her cheekbones from, and there was I thinking it was filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ma Clampit's insistence in shortening Emma's name is a disgrace. I work across many London Boroughs and beyond. Almost inevitably I work with, and for, people from a wide range of ethnicities, cultural and linguistic backgrounds. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE SOMEONE'S NAME, YOU BLOODY WELL LEARN.
me too. I simply ask them - most people with names that are hard to pronounce are more than happy to help you. I write myself a discreet note as a reminder… manners cost nothing, Nellie
---
She’s right though! Until she brings out her own that is 🤣
My thoughts exactly

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And most people with hard to pronounce names aren't going to care if it's not pitch perfect. Far better that than 'I'm not going to bother trying'

OMG it's like QVC. I was sorely tempted to type in the chat that the password is SHITMAS. Also, she always blames the tech, but I bet it's that things aren't set up properly. And does she not donate to charity any more? I really hope people start to see the light soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gosh. What an absolute cacophony of noise. The kit btw is all the dreg items these brands can’t shift! Why else would they be offering such huge discounts! Wake up people!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.