Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t CH’s mate Theresa Tarmy (not sure of spelling) bring out a microneedling kit? I’m sure CH had a whole video on her channel introducing it (and presumably endorsing it)?

Reactions: 9
This side-by-side graphic in the MoS made me chuckle -
Lisa Eldridge: I buy good quality make up brushes and look after them so they last a long time
Hirons: I like to shove hand cream up my honker

57347002-BD5D-4E5A-AA2A-3D64BC2F0134.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn’t CH’s mate Theresa Tarmy (not sure of spelling) bring out a microneedling kit? I’m sure CH had a whole video on her channel introducing it (and presumably endorsing it)?
Good memory , you’re right on the money !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's things like like this why they hate their 'trolls', who remind them of inconvenient truths.
All the 'I would never xyz' then they do exactly that hoping nobody will remember.
Unfortunately for her, I have a memory like an elephant and I hold a grudge.
---
She’ll ride this microneedling thing for all it’s worth. Anything to get one over on Trinny.

View attachment 2502988
Yet a few years ago, she advocated for the freaks acid'ing their foreheads to duck, which resulted in flakey forehead "oh duck my forehead is melting" posts for weeks 🙄
---
View attachment 2505803

SJP’s body language in this photo is very telling isn’t it? (Emma Gunavardhana’s face blocked by CH in a ‘hilarious’ response to Emma cutting her out on her post, I refuse to call her Emma Guns, as CH came up with the name saying that Emma’s own name was too hard to pronounce, micro aggression much?)
Yes because didn't she stick her oar in when Kim cattrel wouldn't do the TV show? I'm sure she said and posted a lot of stuff about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hey all! Have you signed up for the wait list? If you buy a kit you get a card signed by hirons herself!! See she really does care about the people.
🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg, I’m daft then. I honestly thought SJP was like model tall 🤣 I’ve never seen Sex and the City but she always seemed to be all legs in clips. Looking back though, she did seem small in Hocus Pocus 🙈

I’d love to see a full body scan of CH. She’s a freak of nature!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have some good guesses about what’s actually in this upcoming kit?

9 ‘products’ for £155? Seems a bit too good to be true based on size and price of previous kits?

here’s some of my guesses so far, any advances?
The Curel mist is inexpensive and frequently on either a BOGOF or 3 for 2 deal. I reckon there must be a least a couple of her own products in there for the price - overpriced flannel for a start🤔 I will be interested to see what's in there but I'm not in the market for sending grabby granny any of my hard-earned cash.

I can’t wait for the lives where some freaks will mention the kit price in the current climate and she’ll come out with “it’s only expensive if you think it is” whilst she’s got the car waiting to take her back to the Georgian Mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the items I am 99.9% sure is the Dieux eye masks. Its the tin on the top right of the photo. I think they retail for around £20.

Reactions: 6
One of the items I am 99.9% sure is the Dieux eye masks. Its the tin on the top right of the photo. I think they retail for around £20.
Right I’ve added that in too. But so far it’s seeming like a mish mash of shite that you couldn’t actually create a decent routine out of and all relatively inexpensive items that the kit isn’t really providing great enough bang for buck for

Reactions: 4
Her insta stories are nothing short of vile. Reposting a stupid tiktok with BabyGurl is cringeworthy (seriously..those tooth jewels are :sick: ). Then proceeding to shout at someone for asking a simple question re the hand signed cards.

Oh..and lest we forget - SHE'S SICK AGAIN!

I really hope this kit is an overpriced, mistimed, disappointing disaster. Her ego has it coming.

Reactions: 10
Hey all! Have you signed up for the wait list? If you buy a kit you get a card signed by hirons herself!! See she really does care about the people.
🤮🤮🤮
Anyone else think she’s getting concerned they won’t sell and is hoping the die hard Freaks will now buy one so that they can add her signed card to their altars?! 😆

She is greedy and releasing kits too often.

The shouting at customers for asking a simple question is just so bleeping rude, who paid for your mansion?? Yes, your followers!! how hard is it for her to be nice to people??! And no one wants to see your cringe TikTok’s with your chav daughter

Reactions: 18
Anyone else think she’s getting concerned they won’t sell and is hoping the die hard Freaks will now buy one so that they can add her signed card to their altars?! 😆

She is greedy and releasing kits too often.
Would be interesting to see if the signed cards will end up on the Buy & Sell group next week! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.