Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think they’re struggling to shift the Skinrocks moisturiser. I’m not surprised, it’s such a basic formula for the price, not a single peptide. I’ve seen an SR post where they were making people outside a tube station smell it then giving them a free one, and I noticed that Ava always mentions it as something she uses 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I read, and deleted, the kit email. Yet again there's absolutely nothing in there that interests me. Not a single product. Nah thanks nana. I'll spend the money on a weekend away with my mates, thanks. Far better value imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Saw on the Freaks group that someone bought FIVE kits!
WTF??? There must be Freaks with money to burn. I was chucked out of the Freaks ages ago - I think I was suspected of being involved in exposing Ali-Baba gate - and Haddock chucked me out of her group too. I'm still on one of the other selling groups though, so will just keep an eye out for someone flogging 5 of the same product and Bingo! I'll know who you're talking about 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly- an eye cream, a FLANNEL and a lip oil. As someone else said it’s like a tkmax xmas gift that someone gives when they can’t think of what else to buy!
Gosh. What an absolute cacophony of noise. The kit btw is all the dreg items these brands can’t shift! Why else would they be offering such huge discounts! Wake up people!
---
I was so tempted to ask on the live if the lip oil was from Snakes….
That's pure QVC! A Today's Special Value discount for a (very) limited time.

Charlatan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I imagining it or was there always a sizeable charitable donation? Because there isn't, and that says to me that the business is struggling financially.

The price increase after 48 hours is shady and desparate.

Reactions: 16
That lip oil has awful reviews. Who wants - what is essentially - a clear lip gloss as part of a skincare kit? And the Dieux eye masks? Surely if I slapped on some cling film onto my undereyes, it would have the same effect? Waste of money.

BTW - didn't CH say she wouldnt work with Deviant because of the whole disaster with them trying to send a tit tonne of salicylic acid to a chemist in the US (which was over the legal amount) and then leaving her in deep water to deal with the authorities? Didn't CH say she was outraged or something? But behind the scenes she was sending DMs about the chemist's complaints "making it about race"?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think as someone else has trademarked Kitmas, she‘s been told she can’t use it as the kits are now being called non-advent advent kit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone on Instagram wailing that they couldn’t afford to buy a kit and thought about picking up a few extra shifts at work to pay for one.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This kit is “throw anything in , the freaks will buy it”. They’ll be tonnes of items on eBay and the selling groups in the coming days.

It does seem the moisturiser isn’t selling as they hoped. I’d rather pay £44 for the beauty pie Youthbomb moisturisers as they are full of peptides. SR might be a good moisturiser but not at that price. Not on your Nellie !.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Molly Mae's recent Cosmatips edit was 10 x better which sold out in 50 mins and also the Cult beauty skin care edits just released yesterday.

Reactions: 12
I see deviant made another appearance after the absolute balls up regarding the POC chemist. I knew big gob was forgiving 😉
---
That lip oil has awful reviews. Who wants - what is essentially - a clear lip gloss as part of a skincare kit? And the Dieux eye masks? Surely if I slapped on some cling film onto my undereyes, it would have the same effect? Waste of money.

BTW - didn't CH say she wouldnt work with Deviant because of the whole disaster with them trying to send a tit tonne of salicylic acid to a chemist in the US (which was over the legal amount) and then leaving her in deep water to deal with the authorities? Didn't CH say she was outraged or something? But behind the scenes she was sending DMs about the chemist's complaints "making it about race"?
Yep! She said it on a live, then someone commented "it's always about race" and she changed the subject. Deviant won't get a penny from me, all through lockdown the owner was showcasing designer tat she'd bought which struck me as incredibly insensitive given how many people lots pay and jobs.

Last edited:
me too. I simply ask them - most people with names that are hard to pronounce are more than happy to help you. I write myself a discreet note as a reminder… manners cost nothing, Nellie
---

My thoughts exactly
I don’t even go with discrete, I had a post it stuck to my computer screen with my colleagues name phonetically written on it. She thought it was hilarious but also really touched that I was bothering to learn her name properly. Day one at the office the boss and assistant manager asked if she had a nickname because ‘your name is too hard’ 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
The kit is total crap. Not even a full routine. No toner, mist or serum just a motley collection of oddities. All just companies shifting stuff they can’t sell. I think she’s in trouble ….

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I definitely think they’re struggling to shift the Skinrocks moisturiser. I’m not surprised, it’s such a basic formula for the price, not a single peptide. I’ve seen an SR post where they were making people outside a tube station smell it then giving them a free one, and I noticed that Ava always mentions it as something she uses 🤭
BUT IT HAS PRO-VITAMIN D3! (Just like Pantene shampoo 😂)
---

Yeah, well, she used to hate Susan Yara and Naturium, but now she has nothing but nice things to say.

Because she hopes ELF will buy Skin Rocks one day, just like they did with Naturium. Never gonna happen. Caroline’s too trashy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.