Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the live yesterday- it reminded me of a time an NCT mum said she’d put a set of 6 baby vests (used but clean) on eBay for £5 and they ended up selling plus postage for £12 because buyers ended up in some stupid auction and she sold them in the end for more than she’d paid originally because two people wanted to ‘win’ the auction.
It’s exactly the same on the lives- she makes it sounds like she’s doing the ‘freaks’ a favour with her box of tatt. She’s like one of those bingo callers!!!!! I can see her in the role… hopefully that’s next for her after being an ‘influencer’

Reactions: 7
I just ordered the CB skincare box for £38. There are products in there that I want and products daughter wants. £117 less than ole Ma Hirons' box of tat - even at her 48 hour 'special value' price.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That lip oil has awful reviews. Who wants - what is essentially - a clear lip gloss as part of a skincare kit?
The Revolution dupe of that lip oil is miles better at a fraction of the price!

Reactions: 4
This has got to be the worst kit I have seen. I can see why it’s an “advent” because it’s just a bunch of tit people will never use. Hirons told people to wait before buying skincare and you will get no serum with stupid eye patches, a skin primer and a body exfoliant? Thought it was all about face skincare.

I loved the people on the live were getting upset about the password. The password was so badly done and more like an afterthought. Probably just put together yesterday.

I have to mention again her moisturizer is so basic . More basic than the ordinary but has a price like Murad. Why would anyone who loves skincare want to pay that price for a moisturizer with none of the extra ingredients ?

Reactions: 20
The password thing didn’t work on my iPhone. Landscape. Portrait. Different browsers. Not adequately tested ( and I get it’s tricky with different iOS and phone models) but enough people were saying it. Anyway, it was only valid for 30 minutes so I didn’t buy even after the password was no longer needed. I wonder if the plan was to sell out in that first half hour? Can’t see the point of the waitlist other than to drive FOMO

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The password thing didn’t work on my iPhone. Landscape. Portrait. Different browsers. Not adequately tested ( and I get it’s tricky with different iOS and phone models) but enough people were saying it. Anyway, it was only valid for 30 minutes so I didn’t buy even after the password was no longer needed. I wonder if the plan was to sell out in that first half hour? Can’t see the point of the waitlist other than to drive FOMO
Oh absolutely the waitlist was to hype it up like it would sell out in minutes....and the ploy of saying the price will increase in 48 hours likewise, to promote panic-buying. Sorry nana, the days when kits sold out immediately are gone. I doubt they're ever coming back. I sincerely hope not anyway. She's a greedy cow with such disdain for her followers, it's time she got some hard knocks.

Reactions: 18
She’s doing a video in Duty Free asking what she needs to buy. 🙄 Look Freaks she has your money to spend!
Says Jim is with her. Surely not a(nother) holiday that she never has?!
Very lined under her eyes which surprised me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s doing a video in Duty Free asking what she needs to buy. 🙄 Look Freaks she has your money to spend!
I caught a bit of this. Two mascaras? Why? For goodness sake, I would have thought she needed to buy nothing.

She's lost a lot of weight quite quickly and that will probably increase the lines/wrinkles.

Reactions: 6
What was even more bizarre is that they are going on a bus, to Prague I think. What's that about?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ooo a few Freaks have said they been debited twice for one kit.
So professional. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Hey Dan, in about 5 minutes I need you to interrupt me and ask for moisturizer.”

Soooo desperate. So on-the-nose.

Tell me it isn’t selling, without telling me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because she hopes ELF will buy Skin Rocks one day, just like they did with Naturium. Never gonna happen. Caroline’s too trashy.
I agree that might be her long term plan but it won't work as you say. Skin Rocks is not Drunk Elephant or Naturium. The products are not interesting or well designed and the brand has no discernible image.

Reactions: 8
The moisturiser video was so weird. She was trying to make out her kids were so desperate for skinrocks moisturiser that they steal it at every opportunity, whereas the recording (with a bearded son) suggested they couldn't give less of a tit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.