Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of flannel(s) May of Blue Coccoon fame has launched a set of 2 organic oversized hand knit from Lithuania flannels. $82. Makes SR look bargain basement to me!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not in any way defending May Lindstrom as I think she is a snake oil sales woman but those look more like towels than flannels

Reactions: 4
I'm not in any way defending May Lindstrom as I think she is a snake oil sales woman but those look more like towels than flannels
Can you imagine how long they’d take to dry after your morning rinse? A nice cold damp experience waiting for the evening double cleanse. Unless my radiators are on, and they won’t be just yet, I can just about wring a thin cloth enough so it gets reasonably dry through the day. Seems wasteful to launder after each use especially as I don’t wear makeup. Or am I just dirty?

Reactions: 7
If that's what Emma prefers to do that's obviously her choice. If Ma Clampit wants to make comments about her full name being too long, too difficult to pronounce etc that's another thing altogether (not arguing with you @marthaedwards11 just cannot abide Hirons and her gobby, ignorant attitude)
Ah I wasn’t aware of what CH had said! Thanks for clarifying. I have a west African name that’s not difficult at all to pronounce but have always found it irritating when people say they ‘can’t say it’ even after I say it for them. Grrrrr

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
If that's what Emma prefers to do that's obviously her choice. If Ma Clampit wants to make comments about her full name being too long, too difficult to pronounce etc that's another thing altogether (not arguing with you @marthaedwards11 just cannot abide Hirons and her gobby, ignorant attitude)
I have heard her moan that people don't know how to pronounce Hirons.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always thought SJP was tall but she looks tiny next to Cazza! Isn’t CH only 5’10? She looks about 6’4 next to SJP 😭😭😭

• Haha
I see the haddock woman isn’t a bestie of Nellie’s then? She commented on the live that she couldn’t be there at the event and Nellie shouted whyever not?? With her loud gob! Does she not know she’s got cancer? Haddock then explained why but I didn’t hear Nellie say anything about it? I bet haddock felt like a nobody

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I see the haddock woman isn’t a bestie of Nellie’s then? She commented on the live that she couldn’t be there at the event and Nellie shouted whyever not?? With her loud gob! Does she not know she’s got cancer? Haddock then explained why but I didn’t hear Nellie say anything about it? I bet haddock felt like a nobody
Wow, I never thought I’d see the day when I felt sorry for Haddock.
That‘s awful. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
to be fair she is a nobody

it seems Nellie only knows Fran out of the Joe Public lot.

Reactions: 2
I don't know who Mae Lindstrom is so I looked. Hirons' face looks sooo different in this video (scroll to the bottom). I don't think it's weight as her arms don't look big. Fillers?

Reactions: 3
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for that convo
Whilst I agree with Nana that home microneedle is a bit silly, what makes her think she has the right to stick her oar into other people’s business? I assume her “speaking to” Trinny was unsolicited.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Whilst I agree with Nana that home microneedle is a bit silly, what makes her think she has the right to stick her oar into other people’s business? I assume her “speaking to” Trinny was unsolicited.
Exactly it’s none of her business what anyone else markets. Her skincare range is very overpriced crap and too similar in design to a lot of other brands. Did trinny give her unsolicited advice?? Stupid oaf

Reactions: 11
She’d be fuming if Trinny gave her some unsolicited advice on her basic and over priced products. They’d be a whole live featuring shouting , gulping tea , shouting at her staff and endless digs.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.