Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet that’s the sole reason for the lives being moderated is so the freaks who still believe don’t find out about the Georgian mansion from a tattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those stories about wanting sofa recommendations - she's on the beg isn't she?
Shameless. But not an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her Insta story sharing a fitness reel….. in two hours she’ll be sharing user names and comments from people saying she’s on Ozempic with her snarky replies 😂

• Haha
Nothing at all.
Then why even mention his nationality?
---
Those stories about wanting sofa recommendations - she's on the beg isn't she?
Shameless. But not an influencer.
She’s not on the beg, but I loved the mild scolding of ‘not Toast or Loaf’ ie ‘I’m rich rich rich, I want Ruth Crillys’ style, not your DFS crap recommendations, cos you’re poor.’ Katherine Ryan just got a new one, she should ask her.

Reactions: 4
She is a completely different person to the woman who did the Covid lockdown lives. Wtf has she gone? Worst is the people who continue to buy from her can’t even see it 🫣💀

Reactions: 12
[
Then why even mention his nationality?
---

She’s not on the beg, but I loved the mild scolding of ‘not Toast or Loaf’ ie ‘I’m rich rich rich, I want Ruth Crillys’ style, not your DFS crap recommendations, cos you’re poor.’ Katherine Ryan just got a new one, she should ask her.
Nothing more than differentiates him from the other mods on her lives, like the dominatrix guy.

Last edited:
She is a completely different person to the woman who did the Covid lockdown lives. Wtf has she gone? Worst is the people who continue to buy from her can’t even see it 🫣💀
I feel the same , the lockdown lives were a highlight of every day during that time. That person has vanished and I don’t think we’ll ever see her again.

Reactions: 10
The Freaks have me thinking otherwise, but surely there are fewer people these days willing to buy expensive skincare and £8 face-cloths? People are cutting their discretionary spending, moving to cheaper brands for things, using up what they have, cutting things out entirely. The target market for this scheme will be *tiny*.

Reactions: 13
So someone’s asked what the welcome gift is with their order and someone’s replied skin rocks stickers 😱 nooooo surely not that’s hilarious 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
People say things all the time and if something that small makes you “feel” insulted that’s a you thing. Nothing said here was discriminatory or appalling. FrankieBelle already said it was not meant to insult the irish so no point being passive aggressive. The Irish are wonderful

Reactions: 17
Right ok, you’re refusing to understand where I am coming from. Next time you are describing someone, consider your words and ask yourself why you use some and not others.

Reactions: 3
I'm Irish and didn't read it as an insult. Frankiebelle said it was to distinguish him from the other dominatrix fella. If she had said something like 'the dirty Irish mod' fair enough, that would be insulting but I wouldn't read officious + description of who he is so people know who is being referred to as anti Irish sentiment

Reactions: 20
… anyone else think that the secret level is that secret, she’s sat at home now making something up…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.