Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Irish and didn't read it as an insult. Frankiebelle said it was to distinguish him from the other dominatrix fella. If she had said something like 'the dirty Irish mod' fair enough, that would be insulting but I wouldn't read officious + description of who he is so people know who is being referred to as anti Irish sentiment
oh my !. I forgot about the dominatrix guy ,I remember clicking on his profile and seeing that kind of stuff on his profile. Freaks group mod by day, Mr Dom if ya nasty by night !.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
There's no reason it should be impossible. If people are registered, there must be a 'my account' page and IT must have a way of monitoring how much each registered user has spent. Otherwise how would they keep track going forwards? I deleted the email which informed about the scheme but from what I can recall, it didn't even say how much you had to spend to qualify for each level.

Anyone aiming to reach the top or secret levels better be prepared to bankrupt themselves. It's clear just from the selling groups that people literally spend thousands every year on whatever Hirons tells them to.

It absolutely can be done somehow.Australian skincare brand Go-to launched a rewards program about 6 years after they went into business and they were able to backdate every single purchase I had made since 2014, and there was a lot! They have a much bigger range too. Skin rocks has only been going a year or so so could be easily done, it’s just pure greed on her part.

Reactions: 19
… anyone else think that the secret level is that secret, she’s sat at home now making something up…
I reckon you need to say Beetlejuice 3 times to become a member of the secret tier!
😜😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh my !. I forgot about the dominatrix guy ,I remember clicking on his profile and seeing that kind of stuff on his profile. Freaks group mod by day, Mr Dom if ya nasty by night !.
Waiting for all the dominatrix fans here to start complaining about the terminology used 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she actually have any women moderators?
I’m not sure that makes any difference, a fair moderator is just that.
i imagine the development costs of the app have made a big dent in the financial performance and she does have payroll to pay every month. The brand will take for ever to break even unless a big corporate buys it and then the owners will clean up! And then there will be no payroll to pay and a lot in the bank of the original investors.
to be fair to CH, I enjoyed her live at five during the pandemic. I’ve enjoyed some of the kits. But something has changed and financial pressure is never a good place to be.

I know, it wasn't about being a fair mod or not, it was more about how a supposed feminist doesn't have any female moderators in a group that would mostly be made up of women. I'd imagine there's certain perks to being a mod

Reactions: 15
She’s on FB engaging with people, replying to their comments, being all relatable ready for the kit sale next week, so predictable!

Reactions: 13
I think she only started the repeating everything 3 times after Trinny said it in one of her first podcasts.
It was a piece of advice that Trinny had been given, was to repeat the message that you are trying to get across three times.

Of course Trinny is eloquent and can do this in a way that's not overtly noticeable in her lives etc. Whereas L. Ron (my absolute favourite monkier) is so ham fisted and just so trashy she literally just repeats herself three times believing she is getting her point across better than any orator the world has ever seen. FACTS!!!!!

I have been chasing the end of these threads for months...finally caught up.
Just to say. duck she is a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doing sponsored posts now is she really that hard up how embarrassing 😂
They’ve been in my timeline for days. Not that many likes either.
4 comments on today’s post - someone asking what her skin qualifications actually are! And another saying they were wondering that too!

• Haha
Ava's recent unboxing video is so absolutely awful. Hasn't got a clue what she's doing and obvs confused about the Oladupe. Should have checked what she was opening before she actually did it.

This influencer culture (especially when done like this) is horrific. Our poor planet.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ava's recent unboxing video is so absolutely awful. Hasn't got a clue what she's doing and obvs confused about the Oladupe. Should have checked what she was opening before she actually did it.

This influencer culture (especially when done like this) is horrific. Our poor planet.
Where's the unboxing post?

Reactions: 1
Just been catching up on some of her Instagram stuff. Her sniffing, snooking and gurning just gets worse. She literally cannot keep her features still for a second. Do we think she is always like this or is it an in front of a camera thing 🤔 It goes way beyond normal expressiveness

She’s on FB engaging with people, replying to their comments, being all relatable ready for the kit sale next week, so predictable!
She’s always the “I’m just like Joe Public Caroline” in the Facebook comments before a kit or box launches to get the gullible lot thinking she’s still “one of the people” to get more sales , well that’s how it looks anyway.

Reactions: 11
She’s always the “I’m just like Joe Public Caroline” in the Facebook comments before a kit or box launches to get the gullible lot thinking she’s still “one of the people” to get more sales , well that’s how it looks anyway.
I'd noticed she keeps popping up in comments on the group, I didn't put 2+2 together 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get how she doesn’t see the hypocrisy. From saying to not to buy expensive cleansers and moisturisers to selling expensive cleansers and moisturisers. Then saying you don’t need an expensive flannel to selling expensive flannels then getting shouty and aggressive when people comment on the price and being like that Paris Hilton meme “stop being poor”.
Then literally doing a blog post saying I will will never review these brands which included tropic, because they're an MLM and she has spoken in depth how pyramid schemes take advantage of women. Then lo and behold, tropic appears on her Instagram grid. Just duck off you hypocritical turd 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Then literally doing a blog post saying I will will never review these brands which included tropic, because they're an MLM and she has spoken in depth how pyramid schemes take advantage of women. Then lo and behold, tropic appears on her Instagram grid. Just duck off you hypocritical turd 🙄
It's things like like this why they hate their 'trolls', who remind them of inconvenient truths.
All the 'I would never xyz' then they do exactly that hoping nobody will remember.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.