Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very 1984 vibes there - perfect example of Doublethink! Tropic is evil, but also Tropic is amazing. Rinse and repeat (oooh did I invent double cleansing? 🤔) with any product or brand of your choice!

[edited because I can’t check my autocorrect before posting, it seems]

Reactions: 9
Ava's recent unboxing video is so absolutely awful. Hasn't got a clue what she's doing and obvs confused about the Oladupe. Should have checked what she was opening before she actually did it.

This influencer culture (especially when done like this) is horrific. Our poor planet.
Just commented the same thing about influencer culture on another thread 😩

Reactions: 1
Herself giving a sound bite on the SpaceNK Instagram (for mental health week) about always sticking up for yourself. Could have tagged on a bit too about not being a giant bully to others? You know, the whole #kindness thing people like her trot out but never actually put into practice? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She’s posted on her stories some Tik Tok thing Ava G has done for Pretty Little Thing. It’s only a matter of time before she’s inundated with replies asking why Ava speaks like she’s in a bad Ray Winstone movie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest seeing Trinny use it on her insta like a bloody gua sha, Nanna’s right to be concerned.

I had a horrible reaction to a 0.25 needle. There will be many Trinny Tribe sheep with a very sore raw face soon. It needs proper guidance and very careful use.

Trinny’s skin can tolerate battery acid. This launch is a big mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
That unboxing is so effing cringe...what does that woman (dsughter) think ..do her brains work or are just wired to wiggle her butt n boobs... I mean it's never ending...just that one thing.. over n over... fior all her big talks (Caroline) the kids seem to be free loaders...talk about double standards...why won't she boot them out...eldest has a wife n 2 kids to support... thinks nothing of providing for all of them..husband seems retired in forever...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
microneedling at home has been advised against for AGES, I'm surprised trinny is offering one tbh.
That isn't to say that if the oaf thought she'd be able to make coin off it she wouldn't offer a full blown laser for home use, however.

Reactions: 12
I eventually unfollowed her because I was this close.. to asking her why her daughter speaks like that!!
She’s posted on her stories some Tik Tok thing Ava G has done for Pretty Little Thing. It’s only a matter of time before she’s inundated with replies asking why Ava speaks like she’s in a bad Ray Winstone movie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That unboxing is so effing cringe...what does that woman (dsughter) think ..do her brains work or are just wired to wiggle her butt n boobs... I mean it's never ending...just that one thing.. over n over...
I’ve never felt so old and confused as when I’ve seen A’s Tik Toks, what does her actual voice sound like? Those accents are rubbish and sound actually painful for her to do. Also, everything she does seems to be a massive piss take but she hasn’t got the charisma, wit or intelligence to pull off ‘irony’ so she comes across as a snide idiot. I refuse to believe that people actually like her content. Lord help us if they do.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never felt so old and confused as when I’ve seen A’s Tik Toks, what does her actual voice sound like? Those accents are rubbish and sound actually painful for her to do. Also, everything she does seems to be a massive piss take but she hasn’t got the charisma, wit or intelligence to pull off ‘irony’ so she comes across as a snide idiot. I refuse to believe that people actually like her content. Lord help us if they do.
People comment stuff like “haha you are the only reason I have tiktok” etc meanwhile i’m sitting there like 😐 whenever she pops up. It’s so unfunny and also genuinely what is her actual accent!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
microneedling at home has been advised against for AGES, I'm surprised trinny is offering one tbh.
That isn't to say that if the oaf thought she'd be able to make coin off it she wouldn't offer a full blown laser for home use, however.
And if Trinnys does well and sells well you know there will be a pink skin rocks branded one out soon- full 360

• Heart
Reactions: 10
People comment stuff like “haha you are the only reason I have tiktok” etc meanwhile i’m sitting there like 😐 whenever she pops up. It’s so unfunny and also genuinely what is her actual accent!!
Given her "education" and upbringing, I imagine white middle class.

I used a 2mm microneedling gizmo for a bit. It didn't cause me any problems but nor did it lead to any improvements. I gave up because I couldn't be arsed with another step in what was already a pretty complicated routine - and the sterilising 🙄 My routine is very simple these days - wash, serum, moisturise (if necessary) and done.

I love Trinny but she treats her skin very roughly. Don't think mine would stand up to it.

Reactions: 7
this is really random and by no means the most annoying thing about her but since I've out her surname was pronounced "hy-rons" it's annoyed me. the name doesn't flow at all well with caroline before it, too many aggressive vowel sounds

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll ride this microneedling thing for all it’s worth. Anything to get one over on Trinny.

IMG_8926.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.