Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those wee zip lock bags are handy, keep it.

Did they send you samples?
Love my samples - got a lip and cheek, BFF Rebalance, and BFF eye sample (all with a choice of shades). And you're right Mavis, the wee plastic bag is brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi all. I'm a member of the Freaks group and will probably stay as there are several others I enjoy chatting with. I've become increasingly disenchanted with Mrs Hirons over the last couple of years. Used to love the Empties posts, product reviews etc but now she's only about selling. I HATE the way she dissed Trinny (who I love - mad as a box of frogs, minted but no pretence otherwise). I did buy a couple of Kits but will never buy another. The weird hero-worship ("Queen" "Our lady Hirons") of someone whose main concern is to part them from their money seriously makes me feel ill. So - have ordered Trinny's cleansers and you can be sure I'll be posting reviews on the Freaks group asap. Thanks for having me x

Can't wait for mine to arrive and glad to hear u like it
I’m proud to say I got kicked out of the Freaks group 🤣 prob something to do with the fact I said they were all sheep and should try thinking for themselves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Shes talking about Kanye, I've been talking about the twit too so I'm fine with this.

Reactions: 4
Dartmoordiva
I’m proud to say I got kicked out of the Freaks group 🤣 prob something to do with the fact I said they were all sheep and should try thinking for themselves!
Wow! What was that over, anything particular or just in general? It's pretty sickening reading posts from people dissing Trinny like "I'd trust Caroline more..." etc. Do people imagine CH will be stirring pots of product in her kitchen when her own skincare range is launched?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dartmoordiva

Wow! What was that over, anything particular or just in general? It's pretty sickening reading posts from people dissing Trinny like "I'd trust Caroline more..." etc. Do people imagine CH will be stirring pots of product in her kitchen when her own skincare range is launched?
I dared to say I liked Dr Barbara Sturm products. Suggested people might like to try them for themselves not just follow the flock 🤣 kicked out and blocked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Imagine how you'd feel if you'd bought kits and got kicked out though, I bet its happened.

• Haha
I dared to say I liked Dr Barbara Sturm products. Suggested people might like to try them for themselves not just follow the flock 🤣 kicked out and blocked
Wow it seems extreme to be kicked out and blocked for that. I'm assuming it was posted before the point at which all posts became moderated? I find the total censorship of posts very sinister actually and there's been several times my posts haven't got through. I'm wondering whether positive posts about Trinny's cleansers will be permitted by La Hirons and her family 🤔

By the way, the Blue Buffoon saga continues. Some people thought it was a cleanser and have essentially been pouring it down the drain. Another freak uses it as a foot cream because her skin doesn’t tolerate it. Imagine! A 180 € foot cream!

Wow it seems extreme to be kicked out and blocked for that. I'm assuming it was posted before the point at which all posts became moderated? I find the total censorship of posts very sinister actually and there's been several times my posts haven't got through. I'm wondering whether positive posts about Trinny's cleansers will be permitted by La Hirons and her family 🤔
It’s insane how they don’t let normal posts through, when on the other hand our thirsty mama can regularly just boast about herself without any relation to skincare whatsoever! Today she informed us that she turned 40 yesterday, she didn’t even try to veil it as a skincare post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Imagine how you'd feel if you'd bought kits and got kicked out though, I bet its happened.
Hmmm. I bet there are people who have bought Kits and been critical of either products or the total chaos around orders or the way people were treated who got the faulty Murad who have been blocked. I'm astonished at some of the reactions to people who were unhappy about CH charging them for multiple kits - like £100s more than they should have paid. Imagine telling those people they shouldn't complain....and who the hell advises people to 'keep refreshing the page' when buying online? You couldn't make it up.

Reactions: 12
It’s insane how they don’t let normal posts through, when on the other hand our thirsty mama can regularly just boast about herself without any relation to skincare whatsoever! Today she informed us that she turned 40 yesterday, she didn’t even try to veil it as a skincare post.
🤣🤣 thirsty mama, love this. I was wondering what the relevance of her post was to skincare? 🤨

Reactions: 8
Seems like they delete innocuous posts but let all manner of potentially medical catastrophic posts go up (even posts that break the rules by posting pictures of kids and asking for skincare advice for them)

Reactions: 12
Seems like they delete innocuous posts but let all manner of potentially medical catastrophic posts go up (even posts that break the rules by posting pictures of kids and asking for skincare advice for them)
Don't forget crowd funding for mummy bloggers.

🤣🤣 thirsty mama, love this. I was wondering what the relevance of her post was to skincare? 🤨
Purely self-congratulatory, like all her other posts. Except today she didn’t bother putting an afterthought like “By the way I love x moisturiser now please tell me I look glowing” in. At least she’s no longer posting her pregnancy pictures as a *thirst trap*.

• Haha
Oooh Sturm is a dirty word in that witches coven. Did Admin say 'goodbye' or just kick you out the door?

Reactions: 2
I've tried a few samples of Sturm products and they are fine. I personally couldn't justify the price when there are products I like which cost less.

I'm still in the group but don't go to it very much as I get fed up on people sprouting the same tit over there. Always medical questions it wanting to know what anti aging products a feotus needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, the Sturm products are ridiculously overpriced for what they are, but then, if they paid her she'd be all over them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.