Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have easily said, “I’ve got a friend who’s going through a tough time and I’d like to treat her to some skincare. Shes in her forties and her skin type is on the drier side.. any recommendations?”

There really is no need to share the details of what her “friend” is going through. It’s a massive group, and anyone could see her post. What an idiot
A couple of people have tried to point this out to her and have been instantly shot down by the freaks. More fool them and their seemingly infinitely deep pockets.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
One of these idiots has given out about someone questioning the post and choice of words....I kid you not the idiot replied "its not that deep"
It bloody well is deep, very deep! I've had to sit in my hands. You're an idiot Stephanie a complete and total idiot and I hope someday something not so deep comes knocking on your door. Idiot!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
One of these idiots has given out about someone questioning the post and choice of words....I kid you not the idiot replied "its not that deep"
It bloody well is deep, very deep! I've had to sit in my hands. You're an idiot Stephanie a complete and total idiot and I hope someday something not so deep comes knocking on your door. Idiot!
They completely miss the bigger picture don’t they?! Everything can be solved with tret. Who cares if your hubby fucks around and has more illegitimate children than BoJo?! Tell half the internet, throw some Blue Cocoon at it and all is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG, I came here to post that exact same comment

'she’s buying her friend skincare and has said money is no object. I think we can give her a break. It’s not that deep.'

Someone replied to say they knew she was trying to do a good thing but friends of friends might see. And the 'It's not that deep' commenter said: 'she hasn’t given names or specifics though.'

How thick can you get

Reactions: 18
OMG, I came here to post that exact same comment

'she’s buying her friend skincare and has said money is no object. I think we can give her a break. It’s not that deep.'

Someone replied to say they knew she was trying to do a good thing but friends of friends might see. And the 'It's not that deep' commenter said: 'she hasn’t given names or specifics though.'

How thick can you get
I really feel for those few freaks that have some common sense and try to point it out to the morons. Must feel like their banging their heads against brick walls at times.

I found out last week that my boyfriend has slept with someone else. Now I’ve actually not told a soul yet but when I do, I would be incensed if a friend of mine, no matter how well intentioned, wrote about it “anonymously” on socials and tried to fix it with bloody skincare.

P.S. I’ve been crying lots - how do I brush my teeth and turn the dishwasher on?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I really feel for those few freaks that have some common sense and try to point it out to the morons. Must feel like their banging their heads against brick walls at times.

I found out last week that my boyfriend has slept with someone else. Now I’ve actually not told a soul yet but when I do, I would be incensed if a friend of mine, no matter how well intentioned, wrote about it “anonymously” on socials and tried to fix it with bloody skincare.

P.S. I’ve been crying lots - how do I brush my teeth and turn the dishwasher on?
I’m sorry to hear this @LittleBirdie , I hope you are okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, don't trust Steph with anything personal as y'know its not that deep.
Sending love to little 🐦

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The 'it's not that deep' comment got more likes and love than the sensible ones. Most of the comments on the post are all you're such an amazing friend so the OP has gotten what she wants, a chance to feel all superior over her friend.

@LittleBirdie big hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry @LittleBirdie - I understand wanting to keep that kind of thing quiet & yeah, any friend who did that would definitely be on my shitlist!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks lovelies. I’m honestly not out for sympathy - just giving my very relevant two pence worth!

• Heart
It just makes you realise how the 'bible' is so pointless and that most freaks just post for attention/ validation- if the advice in the bible is so great it would work whether your friends husband had gotten another woman pregnant, whether your friend stepped on a piece of Lego, whether your cat knocked over their litter tray, whatever. There would be no need to post such specific details.

That freak wanted a chance to feel superior to her friend with her aging skin, she wanted to be told how she was an amazing, kind and generous friend (note the subtle money is no object comment) and that's what she mostly got

I mean, if money is no object then she should buy 5 of Caroline's boxes 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From the group:

Just to provide an alternative interpretation, when I read "aging" I just assumed 35 years and over (or perhaps even 30 years and over) as we're all "aging" but our skin starts to lose bounce from about that age onwards. I didn't read it as "her skin looks aged" if that helps?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
From the group:

Just to provide an alternative interpretation, when I read "aging" I just assumed 35 years and over (or perhaps even 30 years and over) as we're all "aging" but our skin starts to lose bounce from about that age onwards. I didn't read it as "her skin looks aged" if that helps?
I don't know, heres an idea, maybe don't use aging skin about someone else's face. They'll do themselves a mischief with all the back pedaling. Has Steph went for a lie down yet? Must be exhausting being so righteous.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestions - Hirons disses her mates with glee, while lying freaks get sent tit for free!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.