Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with Hirons is that even if she is making a valid point (rare) it just gets lost in the bullish 'I'm right and no one else is' way she goes on.
She paints in broad brushstrokes because she's the broadest of broad brushes. She's not one for subtleties, nuance, expertise or the like. She's eternally on the lookout for a soapbox (any one and anyone's, it doesn't have to be something she knows or cares about, just something trending). She's the epitome of a performative ally.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She paints in broad brushstrokes because she's the broadest of broad brushes. She's not one for subtleties, nuance, expertise or the like. She's eternally on the lookout for a soapbox (any one and anyone's, it doesn't have to be something she knows or cares about, just something trending). She's the epitome of a performative ally.
Ugh yes all the barking she did around the BLM movement in Summer 2020.. and we’ve not really heard much since on that front..

Reactions: 13
Oh Christ on a bike Ma Hirons is off on one about the Pamela Anderson Netflix thing. If she applied the Hirons logic to everything like this she would not watch anything!!!!!
Sorry it is not on Netflix but you know what I mean.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes, didn't she tell a black woman to stop 'playing the skin colour card' or something along those lines?
Yes. She actually went out of her way and DMed that to her (about a situation she had no knowledge of and a discussion she had no place in) and then when it got out, she did a whole insta live saying why it was justified(!) and how she's not a racist and how dare anyone call her or the people she works with racist. High on those Get Out "I would have voted for Obama three times!" vibes.

Reactions: 11
I remember her making some fuss about appropriating “auntie” saying other white* people shouldn’t refer to her as such but people of colour could.
*apologies to the 0.000000065ml of Native American blood she claims

Then she went on to accuse a woman of colour of bringing everything back to colour, which is next door to the vile playing the race card accusation gobby ukip-ers fling around

Reactions: 9
Oh yes I remember the auntie thing, she said it would be 'a privilege and an honour' if someone of colour referred to her as auntie.

Why does she not look closer to home and address Ava's continuous cultural appropriation? Too busy going on about Ava's arse and how brands can't afford her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn't she get called a performative woke artist after inserting herself in the Molly Mae stuff. Woman didn't know what end of her was up or down after that person had finished with her, thats the problem she doesn't fully understand the arguments she chooses. Empty vessels make most noise and all that.

Reactions: 15
This is an unhelpful (at best) take as well. I appreciate she has a (tiny) point but my god… not everything can be examined in precise comparison to everything else and abuse is on a continuum - people who harm animals generally don’t stop there. It all matters.

And even that to one side… so Adidas should have somehow kept pace with Nikes internal decision making process? Should they have held back for two weeks?! It doesn’t make sense, they are two completely separate corporate giants with their own systems etc.

I appreciate its all extremely complex - reducing it to women v cats is so so unhelpful.
I replied to her story saying this. She’s bleeping idiot

Reactions: 8
Didn't she get called a performative woke artist after inserting herself in the Molly Mae stuff. Woman didn't know what end of her was up or down after that person had finished with her, thats the problem she doesn't fully understand the arguments she chooses. Empty vessels make most noise and all that.
She did get called that and it was glorious. I also remember a woman of colour was on Twitter complaining about something to do with Boots and how they treat customers buying products for black hair (I think), some freak tagged in Hirons to say 'if you let Caroline know she will look into this with Boots'. The OP then replied and said please don't tag that woman into my tweets, her attitudes are problematic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
For some reason, I remember her using the name Lucinda (nastily, like she does Beryl, Margaret, Deborah, etc) wrt people who could call her "auntie" (so, like POC could but "...not you, Lucinda!") and I just thought: Madam, you raised a whole Lucinda at home. Police your own brood's misdemeanours before policing those of randoms.

Reactions: 17
The performative ally crap was so blatant to see, she couldn't do enough lives with black women at the time,that seems to have pretty much stopped 🙄

Reactions: 11
She did get called that and it was glorious. I also remember a woman of colour was on Twitter complaining about something to do with Boots and how they treat customers buying products for black hair (I think), some freak tagged in Hirons to say 'if you let Caroline know she will look into this with Boots'. The OP then replied and said please don't tag that woman into my tweets, her attitudes are problematic.
That was Demi Colleen, who is a blogger herself and absolutely glorious!

Reactions: 14
Yes we believe she now lives there/bought it. Those kits obviously earn her big money! Interestingly she has not mentioned that she’s moved from London to a big, Georgian mansion in the country…
Perhaps she redecorated? She is very careful now when she films to limit how much we see of the room.
I’m pretty sure they’ve kept the London maisonette as well

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a bit to catch up on, did CH say the other night that the ordinary squaline was her most used cleanser this year? In her books she says there are better cleansers by the company? Also I thought Emma Hardie was her ultimate ride or die?

Reactions: 4
Oh the Boots thing was GLORIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely brilliant! I also love how the snitch tagger was like 'I saw what she did last year and how she spoke out about furlough'. What actually happened there was that Caroline mouthed off on the basis of some DMs she got about Boots and it turns out that the employees who contacted her weren't telling the full story. Caroline had to pretty much backtrack after that

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.