Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title a collaborative effort, started by @SqualorVictoria, nominated by @Filouette, and finished off by @50sGirl

I don't feel like much has happened? Just more of the same from the Freaks on FB and Caroline in her country pile. The kits are on heavy discount, Caroline's sneaking undeclared ads into her newsletters for Skin & Me, and her skincare line is imminent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new thread, @mindlessness !

Honestly, the group should be renamed to 'things my husband says about skincare'

My OGs kit arrived today!! Was showing my husband the bits and bobs, when I told him the Dr Dennis gross peel was 98€ he said "Jesus f*cking Christ! For 30 pads?! For that price does this Dennis fella come over and rub them on for you?!" 😆 Wait til I tell him about Zelens and Kate 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The app!! Let’s not forget about the app! 💰💰💰

Oof so it’s been noticed by Freaks too. Hopefully there will be less sob story posts in the new year.

92F5F42F-5EFC-4EAB-B277-D45AA6BBC4D2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Insulting everyone’s intelligence 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Good god, what an idiot!

Thanks for the new thread, @mindlessness !

Honestly, the group should be renamed to 'things my husband says about skincare'

My OGs kit arrived today!! Was showing my husband the bits and bobs, when I told him the Dr Dennis gross peel was 98€ he said "Jesus f*cking Christ! For 30 pads?! For that price does this Dennis fella come over and rub them on for you?!" 😆 Wait til I tell him about Zelens and Kate 🤣
Who sits and shows their husband skincare? Mine would die of boredom! Maybe it’s just me?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I bEt YoUrE fUn At PaRtIeS” there’s always one 🙄
I know, so original 🙄 also, is the eejit who's talking about putting on sunscreen before going to a&e fun at parties themselves? I vote no, if anyone told me that story at a party I'd think they were a tremendous bore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this women for real? 🤢😭😂
I’m not sure whether to tell this woman she’s over sharing or congratulate her for being so honest! Someone needs to tell her to go to the doctor though. I cannot understand why people turn to a Facebook page for medical advice! Morons.

Reactions: 15
Have you checked if its a genuine account? Sorry but I've seen this sort of post before and the op usually just wants others to overshare while they get buuuuusssssaaaaayyy.
Could totally be genuine though, maybe she used veet or something 🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is this really worthy of a post? Did the admins read it and think “ooh you might buy a £3 bottle of lotion so we’d better approve that - the people must know!!” :rolleyes:

I think half these women must be stuck at home all day and bored stupid.

00121B74-3650-4443-804C-C7CF82F295C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Does everyone reckon that now she’s launching her own brand, she’ll start changing her mind about some of the products she previously raved about?

Maybe the app will just be another platform for her to shove brands off her imaginary cliff..? So when you search for a specific cleanser, it’ll say “this is awful, into the sea it goes, but I can recommend my cleansing balm instead” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello all,

I must confess, I was a pretty devoted freak for few months there.
Found these threads and thank god, it was the intervention I needed.
Fell completely into the kit buying frenzy and ended up with two. I've been shifting stuff on the selling pages ever since - as are so many :rolleyes:
Blue racoon gave me cystic spots. I will not forgive and I will not forget.

And, good god am I getting sick of the same questions over and over on the page. Put a bleedin' FAQ up already!
Puffy eyes from crying for DAYS? Cold compress and a qualified therapist. Log off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.