Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That right there would make an excellent thread title
You have inspired me:

Caroline Hirons #17 - High on the smell of her farts, jealous of Trinny stuff in our carts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Off topic again but you know when Trinny cut the ladies hair on her live, technically that was assault. Dont tell the freaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amusing that one looks kinda like a Trinny one with the yellow edging. 🤣

as if it makes a difference how you bloody fold it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂
She sees them coming!
But, but she doesn’t fold it into a triangle, she turns it so is diamond and not square. Apparently cos it’s better for her big he
She got that right!
What’s wrong with these people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Trinny’s packaging is so much nicer. Yes, it’s yellow… but it’s muted & soft.

Reactions: 7
Just saw Katie Jane Hughes do a reel about TL. So so different to CH.

Reactions: 4
I have to say I'm very tempted to order some of Trinny's products. I've not once been tempted to order anything the oaf has been shilling.
I wasn't interested in the stacks Trinny launched a few years ago and her videos were always so manic that I didn't keep up with her brand but I like what I see.

Reactions: 8
Just got me Trinny balm cleanser delivered - haven't used it on my face yet. Packaging is lovely, feels luxe, it's a lovely thick clear balm, and smells exactly like that gorgeous herbal conditioner by Wella that I used to use years ago.

Not a hint of bleeping roast chicken - seriously, Hirons is a nasty piece of work.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi all. I'm a member of the Freaks group and will probably stay as there are several others I enjoy chatting with. I've become increasingly disenchanted with Mrs Hirons over the last couple of years. Used to love the Empties posts, product reviews etc but now she's only about selling. I HATE the way she dissed Trinny (who I love - mad as a box of frogs, minted but no pretence otherwise). I did buy a couple of Kits but will never buy another. The weird hero-worship ("Queen" "Our lady Hirons") of someone whose main concern is to part them from their money seriously makes me feel ill. So - have ordered Trinny's cleansers and you can be sure I'll be posting reviews on the Freaks group asap. Thanks for having me x

Just got me Trinny balm cleanser delivered - haven't used it on my face yet. Packaging is lovely, feels luxe, it's a lovely thick clear balm, and smells exactly like that gorgeous herbal conditioner by Wella that I used to use years ago.

Not a hint of bleeping roast chicken - seriously, Hirons is a nasty piece of work.
Can't wait for mine to arrive and glad to hear u like it

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I have used the cleansers, last night and this morning. They don't smell funny as Ma Hirons stated. You do definitely need more than 2 pumps IMO. They are nice but nothing spectacular. Whilst I am happy to use them I will wait to decide whether it is a repurchase. I also bought the mascara and brow combo product and love that !! I bought SPF30 but have yet to use that.... will report back when I do.

Reactions: 18
Hi all. I'm a member of the Freaks group and will probably stay as there are several others I enjoy chatting with. I've become increasingly disenchanted with Mrs Hirons over the last couple of years. Used to love the Empties posts, product reviews etc but now she's only about selling. I HATE the way she dissed Trinny (who I love - mad as a box of frogs, minted but no pretence otherwise). I did buy a couple of Kits but will never buy another. The weird hero-worship ("Queen" "Our lady Hirons") of someone whose main concern is to part them from their money seriously makes me feel ill. So - have ordered Trinny's cleansers and you can be sure I'll be posting reviews on the Freaks group asap. Thanks for having me x

Can't wait for mine to arrive and glad to hear u like it
WELCOME to the thread ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.