Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Trinny cleansers arrived today - they were here when I got back from work. The house is quiet for once and I'm going to have a kip (WITHOUT removing my makeup 😱😂) and look forward to trying em later 😀

Reactions: 8
Katie Jane has just done a nice review of Trinny’s cleanser and wash cloth .

Shove that up your arse Gangsta!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Curious how this ends, not sure which of the groups, but folks recommend PayPal G&S to cover it…

9AA1977A-0287-41D2-AEA1-12A1A9193536.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Curious how this ends, not sure which of the groups, but folks recommend PayPal G&S to cover it…

View attachment 1057332
Just checked this, wow what a nasty response!

I’m in both groups and can see the thread as there is only one. If it was recorded, what have you done since the 5 weeks? It obviously should have arrived, so did you message straight away? Did you pay G&S as others have asked? I would have approached the admins and PayPal if it hadn’t arrived with recorded delivery. Did she message you a photo of proof of postage? I’m curious as to why you have waited 5 weeks as all of the above is verifiable immediately.

• Heart

I’m in both groups and can see the thread as there is only one. If it was recorded, what have you done since the 5 weeks? It obviously should have arrived, so did you message straight away? Did you pay G&S as others have asked? I would have approached the admins and PayPal if it hadn’t arrived with recorded delivery. Did she message you a photo of proof of postage? I’m curious as to why you have waited 5 weeks as all of the above is verifiable immediately.
There are even nastier responses where Freaks accuse the poster of 'poaching on someone else's request' and 'not even being sorry'. I did try to look on the Freaks buy/sell/swap/donate group to see what had caused such comments, but got bored of trawling through - there are so many posts offering/asking for Blue Cocoon.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Spiteful bleeping pick me witches. Caroline isn't going to shag you hun

• Haha
I feel like Trinny’s letting herself down by only sending out the yellow pouch with her orders though, I was really hoping for a bookmark.

I remember absolutely years ago looking at Clinique and not understanding why they referred to one of their cleansers not for taking off makeup but to be used afterwards, I was like 🤔🤷‍♀️😐 so it’s being going on for ages. Honestly though - it’s the equivalent of the instructions on a bottle of shampoo to rinse and repeat. It’s almost as though that would get you to use double the amount of product. Why would they want you to do that? Hmm, either it’s for the good of my skin, or…?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

😬 this is me! I can assure I’m not. I’m certainly not beholden to their ‘Queen’
I posted it with valid reason to believe that this person may be trying to get people to send them BC by putting a pity post up.
I could be completely wrong but the person that she has interacted with on the selling group is in both groups and is a legitimate buyer and seller. This person didn’t ring true at all from either group profile. If someone had genuinely had this happen then I would be sympathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Defo not looking for a shag, ta 😂
Just had some invasive gynae work, so maybe when I’m healed, but doubt I’m her type and she’s certainly not mine 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally spiteful. Just like nasty girls in a school playground. And I notice that CH jumped in to say it was nothing to do with her but hasn't pulled anyone up for their horrible comments 😠

Defo not looking for a shag, ta 😂
Just had some invasive gynae work, so maybe when I’m healed, but doubt I’m her type and she’s certainly not mine 😬
OMG the thought of it 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally spiteful. Just like nasty girls in a school playground. And I notice that CH jumped in to say it was nothing to do with her but hasn't pulled anyone up for their horrible comments 😠
Please read. It’s a complete BS post. She waited 5 weeks because the seller said that she sent it 2nd class. Seriously? Previously said it was sent recorded but she didn’t ask for receipt from post office. None of it rings true. It’s not spiteful. That poster is implicating a legitimate seller as she has only interacted with one person. If it’s real why hasn’t she spoken to admin? Why not pay goods and services?

Reactions: 5
I posted it with valid reason to believe that this person may be trying to get people to send them BC by putting a pity post up.
I could be completely wrong but the person that she has interacted with on the selling group is in both groups and is a legitimate buyer and seller. This person didn’t ring true at all from either group profile. If someone had genuinely had this happen then I would be sympathetic.
Hmmmm. I hadn't thought of it from that angle.

Maybe they are a scammer looking for freebies but equally how can you tell the BC seller is 'legitimate'! It isn't unheard of for someone to have their money taken and then the seller to stop replying. If the seller is in both groups and is indeed legitimate I'm sure she could clear things up. Honestly seeing things like this makes me remember why I never buy on facebook groups from randoms.

Reactions: 7
Hmmmm. I hadn't thought of it from that angle.
Thank you.
I only recently joined this page after becoming disenchanted by the group and I’m really not a mean person! 😊

Maybe they are a scammer looking for freebies but equally how can you tell the BC seller is 'legitimate'! It isn't unheard of for someone to have their money taken and then the seller to stop replying. If the seller is in both groups and is indeed legitimate I'm sure she could clear things up. Honestly seeing things like this makes me remember why I never buy on facebook groups from randoms.
I don’t know for sure which is why I haven’t outright accused her, but I have seen posts on here saying similar where there is no evidence, just a feeling that someone is doing a pity post. Quite negative comments about a lady who lost a child. Not saying I didn’t agree with some of the points.
The seller here appears to be buying and selling and hasn’t been kicked out of the group. Had they previously done this I am sure that at least one person would report. Yet they haven’t, which leads me to surmise that they are legitimate as they continue to sell and the group bans people if they are not. The person posting didn’t sound genuine and I checked out their profile. They have only posted once about this item, never mentioned it since, not posted anyway in either group. They say they didn’t use G&S for an expensive item from a stranger. They said it was returned recorded but they didn’t ask for receipt. Then they said that it was send second class so they gave leeway for postal delays. My Hubbie was a postman, there were delays. But who doesn’t chase for 5 weeks? I’m sometimes bedridden with depression but I wouldn’t wait 5 weeks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
From what I can tell she didn't wait 5 weeks, she has been trying but is only getting around to looking at it seriously now:

"Hi. Thanks for taking time to reply. I’ve been messaging her and contacted PayPal over the last couple of weeks. Life is busy, I just have found the time to properly try and deal with it till now. My MIL is staying at the moment and disappointed it never arrived and that spurred me into action!"

Some other comments are accusing her of 'poaching' BC. What are they like, honestly

'Is that the one where you poached off someone else’s post asking for BC?'

Reactions: 3
I only joined recently too. I started watching CH's YouTube videos and reading the blog and really liked them (she had brown hair then). When she brought the first Kit out, I bought it. I think it cost about £160 and for all anyone knew, it was a one-off. Then the Kits started being sold several times a year, then Skin Rocks boxes, now her new 'own label' is coming out later this year. It's all become a big SELL to a captive market. The more commercial success she's had, the meaner CH seems to have become. Not to mention all the u-turns on products, dissing of others in the industry, having a view on every goddamned issue and tearing the face off anyone who disagrees.....I still like to keep up with the saner Freaks and one or two have become friends....but the cult of hero-worship and posts so clearly intended to say "notice me" to CH are sickening. I bet there will be more Freaks joining us!

Reactions: 20
@Watergirl if the seller is legitimate I'm sure she will be able to clear it up if there's any misunderstanding. I just feel like if a scammer wanted a free BC would they not just come out with a sob story instead of pretending they bought something on the group and didn't get the right one. As for her not using PayPal goods and services, people are sometimes too trusting with randoms online. Watch the Tinder Swindler on Netflix if you don't believe that

Reactions: 5
Please read. It’s a complete BS post. She waited 5 weeks because the seller said that she sent it 2nd class. Seriously? Previously said it was sent recorded but she didn’t ask for receipt from post office. None of it rings true. It’s not spiteful. That poster is implicating a legitimate seller as she has only interacted with one person. If it’s real why hasn’t she spoken to admin? Why not pay goods and services?
This isn't what I was referring to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.