Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Sturm is a dirty word in that witches coven. Did Admin say 'goodbye' or just kick you out the door?
No farewells, just booted! I knew it was coming but couldn’t resist 🤣

Yes, the Sturm products are ridiculously overpriced for what they are, but then, if they paid her she'd be all over them.
Agreed. I wouldn’t but them at full price but have picked up lots cheaply on the selling sites. I’m grateful CH hates her as all the freaks sell anything they get in a Cult Beauty gwp for peanuts. The Face Cream and Calming Serum are superb!

Reactions: 8
Purely self-congratulatory, like all her other posts. Except today she didn’t bother putting an afterthought like “By the way I love x moisturiser now please tell me I look glowing” in. At least she’s no longer posting her pregnancy pictures as a *thirst trap*.
I couldn’t help myself and went to look. The photo made me jump! Suffice to say, I’m not going to comment how amazing her skin is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t help myself and went to look. The photo made me jump! Suffice to say, I’m not going to comment how amazing her skin is
I went and looked. 'Freaked' me out 😅 Who does that? I mean really. Can someone be that vain they expect 100 posts telling them they look 13? And what's with the manic eyes? Scary.

Reactions: 5
I went and looked. 'Freaked' me out 😅 Who does that? I mean really. Can someone be that vain they expect 100 posts telling them they look 13? And what's with the manic eyes? Scary.
To be honest I think that poster looks rough AF considering she’s only 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
By the way, the Blue Buffoon saga continues. Some people thought it was a cleanser and have essentially been pouring it down the drain. Another freak uses it as a foot cream because her skin doesn’t tolerate it. Imagine! A 180 € foot cream!
Omg. I guess if she's spent the money and in denial about the product being bad (because Hirons told her to buy it) using it as a foot cream is one way to use it up?

Agreed. I wouldn’t but them at full price but have picked up lots cheaply on the selling sites. I’m grateful CH hates her as all the freaks sell anything they get in a Cult Beauty gwp for peanuts. The Face Cream and Calming Serum are superb!
Oh that's clever!

Reactions: 3
Omg. I guess if she's spent the money and in denial about the product being bad (because Hirons told her to buy it) using it as a foot cream is one way to use it up?

Oh that's clever!

She could sell the BC on quite easily. I got a tiny sample a year or so ago. I only used it once as couldn't bear the smell.

Reactions: 2
Idiotic freak who almost swallowed a sheet mask ,has only gone and got a reaction from Lady Lemon curd herself!
Found it 😂 apparently!???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Idiotic freak who almost swallowed a sheet mask ,has only gone and got a reaction from Lady Lemon curd herself!
Found it 😂 apparently!???
They are the gift that keeps on giving :ROFLMAO:

Why would you presume that the person giving you a facial or whatever was going on was about to feed you something when you were lying back on the table? Was that the same freak? I was so confused by that post. In their desperation to out-freak each other their stories barely make sense.

I turned 39 a couple of weeks ago and got ID'd buying a bottle of wine - they asked me to lower my mask and then still asked me for ID. Lady said she thought I was mid-20s LOL I SHOULD TELL THE FREAKS.

This is actually true btw.

Also pretty sure I just look like a normal 39 year old. It's not actually that old, is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Trinny cleanser is lovely. Did the job, didn't make my face feel like it had been shrunk in the wash, and passed the white towel test.

Get it up you L Ron.

You know what guys, her diss of Trinny has been loud, resounding and entire. She does an evening routine, pretending to objectively review the cleansers (whilst banging on about TW being a 'mate') and picks holes in both cleansers, from the smell to the names of them. In the wording next to the post, there are few positives. The very next night she picks up two cleansers she knows nothing about (can't pronounce one of them) uses them, then praises them both highly.

They both have a post on her blog this morning. Two fingers up to Trinny eh?

She's bleeping horrendous and I have no idea why I ever thought otherwise. Unprofessional, a bitter and resentful egotistical wank.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
i stopped watched The Sirens a long time ago, but I follow Trinny and watch her vlogs & IG, Trinny mentioned the 'double cleanse' saying its something she has always done for over 20 years since she saw Eve Lom for skincare & it was EL who coined the phrase, I thought, mmmm something has happened as I've noticed The Sirens hasn't commented on Trinny's vlogs IG for a long time, so I went to the dark side & watched her review of Trinny's cleansers - my god the woman looks deranged! WTF has happened to her? to dis Trinny's products the way she did, recommending other cleansers, pulling her face saying 'double cleanse' as though she owns those word?? & they were supposed to be mates? Deranged Sirens needs to pipe down somewhat - her 'glory' wont last forever - she is terrible to watch with all her drama
how could anyone be friendly with her
When I used to watch her years ago she was calling Lisa E out now I see shes trying to be her new best mate! I love Lisa though & I hope Nasty sirens doesnt turn on her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Calling her sirens makes me think about the mythological creatures who lured sailors with their beautiful and enchanting singing voices. There's nothing enchanting about Hirons' voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.