Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ on a bike Ma Hirons is off on one about the Pamela Anderson Netflix thing. If she applied the Hirons logic to everything like this she would not watch anything!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No it's on Disney (Star).

I love how she makes a big thing of saying she isn't going to watch it but then continues to give her in depth opinion and discuss it. Is that not you still giving it attention, Hirons?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No it's on Disney (Star).

I love how she makes a big thing of saying she isn't going to watch it but then continues to give her in depth opinion and discuss it. Is that not you still giving it attention, Hirons?
Boohoo. I don't need another subscription, but Disney looks great at the moment 😎
Shes just brought the show to my attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it is a tricky one because Pamela has spoken out about how much pain the whole ordeal caused her and has made it clear that she did not support the project going ahead. Not sure what angle the show will go with her story. But why does CH feel the need to comment on EVERY 👏🏾 SINGLE 👏🏾 THING?! This is one of the appeals of Trinny - she talks about what she knows and produces interesting and engaging content

Reactions: 13
I've watched it and it's very good. It doesn't paint Pamela in a bad light at all and there's actually a piece in it about how the sex tape scandal would have affected her differently than Tommy because she's a woman.

It's Tommy that comes across as the massive wanker. I think it's very well done and sympathetic to Pamela

• Heart
This is an unhelpful (at best) take as well. I appreciate she has a (tiny) point but my god… not everything can be examined in precise comparison to everything else and abuse is on a continuum - people who harm animals generally don’t stop there. It all matters.

And even that to one side… so Adidas should have somehow kept pace with Nikes internal decision making process? Should they have held back for two weeks?! It doesn’t make sense, they are two completely separate corporate giants with their own systems etc.

I appreciate its all extremely complex - reducing it to women v cats is so so unhelpful.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The thing with Hirons is that even if she is making a valid point (rare) it just gets lost in the bullish 'I'm right and no one else is' way she goes on.

Reactions: 15
I've watched it and it's very good. It doesn't paint Pamela in a bad light at all and there's actually a piece in it about how the sex tape scandal would have affected her differently than Tommy because she's a woman.

It's Tommy that comes across as the massive wanker. I think it's very well done and sympathetic to Pamela
This is great to know ❤

• Heart
Can you imagine living or working with this woman, she would start a row with the angels in heaven.
Must be so exhausting and now she can shout she has ADHD as a defence mechanism. I'd love to see her taken down properly, when it's happened in the past you can hear it in her tone that she's on shaky ground. This lion is actually a mouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think I would be a nervous wreck in her company with all the shouting, ranting, gurning, that she does

CH won't stop rubbing her face in her lives. What's the point in spending all that time double cleansing and anointing herself in expensive products if she's going to rub her (probably not freshly washed) hands all over it?

• Haha
Shes also very insecure about her appearance, chins in particular. Insecure all round it seems, wouldn't take much for her to have a real wobble, not that I'd wish that on her, but when her industry friends eventually speak out it'll be a sight to see.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone ever watch the 'don't be a d*ck' highlight on her IG? It's just her shouting 'stop being so bleeping rude'. The woman seriously lacks self awareness, it's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone ever watch the 'don't be a d*ck' highlight on her IG? It's just her shouting 'stop being so bleeping rude'. The woman seriously lacks self awareness, it's hilarious
"Oh I was just giving you my opinion. Opinions are like assholes everyone's got one, we just don't need to see it or hear it" Caroline's take on people offering opinions on things that don't concern them, such a rant, yet Caroline offers her pennies worth on every single thing. Its hilarious how stupid she is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I find hilarious about Hirons and her constant mouthing off is that she fancies herself as open minded and progressive but really it's just knee jerk reactions and jumping on a bandwagon. She is absolutely incapable of offering a nuanced take on anything

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.