Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in Carolines live tonight she was testing a new cleanser and it felt like one massive “duck you” to Trinny. She said it got all her eye make up off and then made a kind of wink wink knowing-face, then said it smelt nice and not like thyme. She’s so snide! So sad that she has to stomp on other women to make herself feel good.
Her laughter is so bleeping fake, she just adores herself

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just jumped on her Live. She's "started buying skincare" (lol) and "has to use a pseudonym" so the skincare companies don't know it's her. Give me strength :rolleyes:
Of course she could just pay cash but that way she wouldn't get adoring comments. The bullshit that comes out of her mouth is unbelievable

Reactions: 7
I didn’t watch the Live and frankly judging by all this I’m glad I didn’t. I did like CH before, bought her book (99p kindle special 🤣) and from watching her since lockdown1 I’ve learned about retinol and learned to take better care of my 50yr old skin. So for that I thank her.

However, all the be kind bullshit and women supporting women etc has gone out of the window because someone infinitely more popular has created a skin care range, and both women happen to use the same colours for their brand?

She needs to grow up and stop being so obnoxious. Go back to decent skin care advice, and perhaps people will like you more.

no wonder her face and her cheeks are all puffy, it’s all those sour grapes she’s eating

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same here. The fact that she sent stuff to the guy who does these hilarious spoof videos says A LOT about here. She has a sense of humour.

Which complexion product should I get then, the BFF? I want a bit of coverage.
I’m tickled that she sent the spoof guy the cleaners.
Re: coverage, BFF is really just a fancy SPF. Her foundation/concealer (Just A Touch) is fantastic. For an all over tinted moisturiser style, De-Stress is great 👍

Reactions: 6
This was the comment

"We can appreciate that Trinny is an ace businesswoman and still be reluctant to purchase from a brand where Charles Saatchi is an investor, that’s more ethically worrisome than What Not to Wear"
If they're judging a beauty company by it's investors and making a moral choice not to buy I hope they also don't buy anything from Estee Lauder or any other multi-national.

It's crappy to get on their high horse about Trinny and the brand just because they've seen an opening to be mean and in the process suck up to Caroline.

Reactions: 17
Because some brands don't care and only see £££. And daft as it seems, thousands of units fly off shelves on CHs recommendations.
I don't think this will last forever though. Yes units may fly off the shelves on her recommendations but she's not the only influencer who can do that. She's actually small fry compared to some and other influencers are no doubt far nicer to deal with. My point is that she's a liability in that she can turn on a brand at a moments notice, e.g Drunk Elephant, Indeed, Deciem.

Just jumped on her Live. She's "started buying skincare" (lol) and "has to use a pseudonym" so the skincare companies don't know it's her. Give me strength :rolleyes:
Yeah because the big bosses actually do and pack the online orders themselves 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched the saved Live where she tried Trinny's products. Was it filmed in Ruth's house? Her bedroom had green and gold wallpaper. Caroline said it was a cheap copy of a designer one. I don't remember that paper when Ruth had it.

Reactions: 4
I watched the saved Live where she tried Trinny's products. Was it filmed in Ruth's house? Her bedroom had green and gold wallpaper. Caroline said it was a cheap copy of a designer one. I don't remember that paper when Ruth had it.
Yes we believe she now lives there/bought it. Those kits obviously earn her big money! Interestingly she has not mentioned that she’s moved from London to a big, Georgian mansion in the country…
Perhaps she redecorated? She is very careful now when she films to limit how much we see of the room.

Reactions: 5
I tho8ght that was her London bathroom? I'm sure she's filmed in there before.

Also, it's not to Ruth's taste?

Imagine NOT sending your product to VH. That would be awks.

Also all her skincare 'mates' must ve terrified of her turning on them. That's privs why they're so chummy. I bet it's a different story in private.

I think that was the London house she was in. She still owns it. The ceilings are too low for it to be the mansion.

Shes done a lot of work on that house, it used to be a very dark place. I liked her bedroom. Do you remember her old bedroom, she used to film on her bed. She had a dark red living room and a cupboard absolutely stuffed with product that she showed Sali Hughes. I thought she hated honest beauty, I was sure the review wasn't that great but she says it was.

Shes done a lot of work on that house, it used to be a very dark place. I liked her bedroom. Do you remember her old bedroom, she used to film on her bed. She had a dark red living room and a cupboard absolutely stuffed with product that she showed Sali Hughes. I thought she hated honest beauty, I was sure the review wasn't that great but she says it was.
The thing I remember about Honest was how the tinted moisturiser was completely solid inside the tube and she couldn't get it out.

Reactions: 2
Haha oh she is such a pig! Ugliness shines from the inside out, L Ron. I love Trinny, love her products, love her insta, wish her every success. I think she’s a lovely mum, looks like a nice boss, is super fun to watch.

The TL stacks and bff products are game changing. Like many have said, I do pop spf50 on in summer additionally, but they’ve replaced foundation for me. SO handy for throwing in a bag for post gym shower, going out after work etc. really looking foreward to this skincare rage *blows raspberry to Hirons and freaks*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tho8ght that was her London bathroom? I'm sure she's filmed in there before.

Also, it's not to Ruth's taste?

Imagine NOT sending your product to VH. That would be awks.

Also all her skincare 'mates' must ve terrified of her turning on them. That's privs why they're so chummy. I bet it's a different story in private.
Same with the Hughes woman. Their 'friends' are terrified of their nasty gobs. It's easier to play ball and live a quiet life rather than risk their wrath. I know a few people like that...

Typical Hirons flip-flopping. Dermalogica, Elemis ..she has a selective memory ($$$)

The thing I remember about Honest was how the tinted moisturiser was completely solid inside the tube and she couldn't get it out.
Yes, I remember that. I also thought some of the products hadn't survived the flight. I would have been buying her recs at the time and definitely wasn't excited. I see its available here now (not sure how long) maybe thats why she's changed her mind. Whats the betting she reviews it again.

Edit, I see she reviewed it in 2019 when it launched here.

Reactions: 3
Oh please can the spoof instagramer do a parody of Gangsta Gran? Can you imagine her laughing along but seething inside?!
Love that Trinny commented on his post.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.