Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The freaks are beyond ridiculous, let’s just see what the price point will be for Caroline’s cleansers when they hit the shelves. But let’s be honest, they could be 80 quid for 50ml and the sheep in that group world still consider it value for money knowing it comes ‘expertly formulated’ by their beloved queen.

Reactions: 16
The freaks are beyond ridiculous, let’s just see what the price point will be for Caroline’s cleansers when they hit the shelves. But let’s be honest, they could be 80 quid for 50ml and the sheep in that group world still consider it value for money knowing it comes ‘expertly formulated’ by their beloved queen.
Yeah there'll be loads of nauseating posts about how she's offering a wonderful service

Reactions: 12
Catching up on L Ron's live unboxing the Trinny cleansers. It's actually laughable.

Any confident woman safe in her own ego (as Caroline claims to be) would've congratulated Trinny on a new launch, said there was enough room at the table for multiple skincare brand founders, and said job well done. Not Caroline. Imagine the wrath of fury Trinny would've been facing if the situation was in reverse!

Reactions: 23
How do these people put one foot in front of the other ???????
Yeah! And what kind of walk does she go on to get that hot! 😂

Caroline’s face reminds me of when ld take one of my baby dolls faces. ( as a child) and push it in! 😂
Why the fillers LBanana?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here. I've been going off Caroline for a while but this has sealed the deal for me. Go back and watch her old YouTube videos and you'll see she is a completely different person.

She's really pissed me off with her video of the Trinny cleansers. Wow it's so blatantly obvious she's jealous. They're supposed to be friends and she seems very threatened and unsupportive by this launch. This is all coming from a woman who says she doesn't want to pit women against each other, or slag off other women, yet she's happy enough to post a not-so flattering video of her so-called friends cleansers?! And how can we forget that time she wrote a scathing blog post and got a load of derms to pile up on Gwyneth Paltrow because of her PERSONAL use of SPF?

She's just nasty. She can't be happy for anyones success. She's bitter, jealous and has a "do as I say not as I do" persona.

Maybe if Trinny paid Caroline a sum of money the reviews would have been glowing because, be honest, thats all Caroline cares about these days is money.

Did anyone else notice she posted an instagram post mentioning NPD (New Product Development) the day before that Trinny's cleansers launched? It was just a way to try build hype for her own products and try overshadow Trinny's launch. Hoping the freaks will say 'I'll hold off buying and wait for Caroline's launch'. Didn't work though - she only got 46 comments on her post (none of which have been responded to) whereas Trinny's launch post has 1023 - all of which look to have been responded to either by her or her brand.

The sad thing is when Caroline launches her range, I bet Trinny will be complimentary of her products and feature them in her lives. That's just the kind of person Trinny is.

I really hope that people are starting to see the kind of person Caroline is, because she's starting to stink.

I've bought the cleansers - I want to try them out and I like Trinny as a person and her videos. I feel I learn something from her skincare videos, whereas Caroline these days I just feel its all about her, calling out her 'mates' (Kate, Jordan, Josh), slagging off the brands who have pissed her off etc, or shilling a new kit/box. There's barely any mention these days of new products, brand overviews etc. Her mate Kate released new products and they havent even been mentioned by Caroline, nor featured on her blog.

Sorry I'm ranting, i'll stop now!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Catching up on L Ron's live unboxing the Trinny cleansers. It's actually laughable.

Any confident woman safe in her own ego (as Caroline claims to be) would've congratulated Trinny on a new launch, said there was enough room at the table for multiple skincare brand founders, and said job well done. Not Caroline. Imagine the wrath of fury Trinny would've been facing if the situation was in reverse!
From what I can see L Ron has ‘liked’ only one of Trinny’s launch insta posts yesterday and I can’t see any comment of ‘congrats mate’ anywhere. That speaks volumes.

She knows Trinny won't respond so its safe to make these PA digs which she can pass off as banter between mates. Its not a good look but what would you expect from a pig...only a grunt.
I'd be interested what people think of the cleansers, bit expensive for me but if really fab I'll splurge as a two fingered salute to the Queen.
Waiting for the balm one to arrive tomorrow. Ordered the BFF eye too which is fab. I have a feeling I’ll like the cleanser.

• Heart
Surely her beauty industry colleagues can see she is a liability more than anything. Time and time again it has been proven that she will turn on people in a heartbeat for the most minor thing. Why on earth would anyone want to work with her at this stage?

And not just the beauty industry- remember how she threw the IT contractors under a bus instead of owning the issues

Reactions: 18
Surely her beauty industry colleagues can see she is a liability more than anything. Time and time again it has been proven that she will turn on people in a heartbeat for the most minor thing. Why on earth would anyone want to work with her at this stage?

And not just the beauty industry- remember how she threw the IT contractors under a bus instead of owning the issues
Because some brands don't care and only see £££. And daft as it seems, thousands of units fly off shelves on CHs recommendations.

Reactions: 6
Bollocks to her trying to ‘own’ the term double cleansing, she doesn’t half love and rate herself .

Dermalogica offered a pre cleanse liquid before Gangsta even started her blog , essentially that was double cleansing. Christ , she’s unbearable!

Reactions: 19
How do these people put one foot in front of the other ???????
They walk amongst us..... but only if they have applied SPF.
Just walked my dogs too. Wellies on, bribes to get the little sods back & coat on. Good to go. Easy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Saatchi comments are just vile. Don't get me wrong Saatchi = massive douche but for that to wash on Caroline Hirons page is not right. I bet she's seen them too but its totally fine to let that be said about her "friend" because the woman had the audacity to launch her own line of skincare. Thats low.
So let's get it straight, Trinnys line is not good, overpriced, she has no experience in the beauty industry, using dodgy labs, just putting her name to something, she has historically groped women on TV, destroyed women's confidence, is being bankrolled by an abusive prick, isn't to be trusted because of all of the former.
Whereas Caroline is sweetness personified and has handled her "friends" great news with grace and goodwill.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So
The Saatchi comments are just vile. Don't get me wrong Saatchi = massive douche but for that to wash on Caroline Hirons page is not right. I bet she's seen them too but its totally fine to let that be said about her "friend" because the woman had the audacity to launch her own line of skincare. Thats low.
So let's get it straight, Trinnys line is not good, overpriced, she has no experience in the beauty industry, using dodgy labs, just putting her name to something, she has historically groped women on TV, destroyed women's confidence, is being bankrolled by an abusive prick, isn't to be trusted because of all of the former.
Whereas Caroline is sweetness personified and has handled her "friends" great news with grace and goodwill.
So what happened to be kind? Apparently that doesn’t apply to Caroline’s presumed competitors. They really are the worst bunch of hypocrites.

So, some Freaks are finally receiving replacements for the dodgy Murad moisturiser, and are claiming what great customer service they've had. Am I missing something? I don't think being fobbed off by the person the sales contract was with (CH), and then being told by the manufacturer (Murad) that it was perfectly fine, to only relent once pressure was applied, is anything like great customer service. How do these people dress themselves every day?! 🤔😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Apparently Trinny is also a monster to POC. I think I remember something about this 🤔
They'll be shouting burn the witch soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just jumped on her Live. She's "started buying skincare" (lol) and "has to use a pseudonym" so the skincare companies don't know it's her. Give me strength :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's POC?

CH would do well to read this article on Trinny. She has gone for funding. Iam not certain that her partner has given her any money.

I think she is a really smart businesswoman, and I think it would be hard to find anyone to say a bad word against her (apart from CH).

Reactions: 7
I used to love T&S and remember thinking the women they made over looked fabulous but that’s because I was watching it at the time, when those clothes were fashionable. Of course they’re not fashionable by todays standards 🙄

Reactions: 16
So in Carolines live tonight she was testing a new cleanser and it felt like one massive “duck you” to Trinny. She said it got all her eye make up off and then made a kind of wink wink knowing-face, then said it smelt nice and not like thyme. She’s so snide! So sad that she has to stomp on other women to make herself feel good.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.