Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, someone on the live said 'also refillable' and even that CH said "oh yeah, just like blah blah brand". Implying that Trinny had copied that brand.

Finally, I'm sure CH deliberately set her demo up so that it went:

- say I haven't got much mascara on
- look like I'm cleaning eyes really well
- later say "oh, I still have some mascara on"

Ie it's not a great cleanser.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Trinnys bio reads I only post what I love, no commercial deals 😂 Will the burn never end.
Caroline's should read I flog freaks things when people pay me enough to buy a mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See the freaks are dipping their toes in the passive aggressive water regarding Trinny's cleansers.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hannah Martin’s trying the cleansers. This is the start of it L Ron. Only a matter of time before you’re smashing your phone off Ruth’s three foot thick walls…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See the freaks are dipping their toes in the passive aggressive water regarding Trinny's cleansers.
Saw one post with a weird vibe, thankfully a couple of freaks called them out on it. They basically said Trinnys what not to wear programme was mawkish hurt peoples confidence, they also bashed the fashion...it was 20 years ago. Actually they made it sound like Trinny and Suse sexually assaulted participants. Then..... I kid you not they gave out about celebrity skincare lines ummmm Caroline.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw one post with a weird vibe, thankfully a couple of freaks called them out on it. They basically said Trinnys what not to wear programme was mawkish hurt peoples confidence, they also bashed the fashion...it was 20 years ago. Actually they made it sound like Trinny and Suse sexually assaulted participants. Then..... I kid you not they gave out about celebrity skincare lines ummmm Caroline.
Exactly right?? Saying that Trinny touched their boobs?! And yes it was 20 years ago!

Reactions: 4
Exactly right?? Saying that Trinny touched their boobs?! And yes it was 20 years ago!
Yeah, grabbing boobs. Hmmm Caroline's laughing anecdotes about terrible customers and telling folks their skin looks awful are much much worse me thinks, she's making them feel tit in order to make a sale. Trinny was telling the truth and showing how good underwear changes a shape. No magic cream was going to rid the lady Caroline laughed at smokers lips. She's cruel for the sake of it.

Reactions: 15
Those makeover shows are generally rubbish but T & S was far from the worst- the 10 years younger from the 00s was far far worse.

Reactions: 22
Oh my goodness. What are they saying?
This was the comment

"We can appreciate that Trinny is an ace businesswoman and still be reluctant to purchase from a brand where Charles Saatchi is an investor, that’s more ethically worrisome than What Not to Wear"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Reading the comments on the Freaks Facebook group, the Freaks have definitely picked up on Caroline’s (not so) subtle digs at Trinny’s new products. They’re looking for ways to find fault with the cleansers, I’m seeing a lot of grumbles about the price being unreasonable, yet these are the same people who repeatedly purchase KS cleansers in bulk without batting an eyelid. This comment in particular was my favourite:

“The most important part of skincare is SPF”

Yes it is important, but equally, gotta wash the SPF and 21 serums you’ve got on off, no? 😂

Caroline knows EXACTLY what she was doing on her IG lives last night. Shame on her. According to her, Trinny is a “mate”. I don’t know about you, but I certainly wouldn’t treat a friend in this way.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.