Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Just an observation.. just an observation! Why is it called Better Off when you’re a makeup brand Trindle? Why have a brilliant makeup brand then say it’s better off, off? Just something I wouldn’t say because I love your makeup! Just me saying!!”

Wow Caroline keep sucking on those BRIGHT YELLOW lemons hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
“Just an observation.. just an observation! Why is it called Better Off when you’re a makeup brand Trindle? Why have a brilliant makeup brand then say it’s better off, off? Just something I wouldn’t say because I love your makeup! Just me saying!!”

Wow Caroline keep sucking on those BRIGHT YELLOW lemons hun.
She’s really reaching. It doesn’t matter how amazing your makeup is, at the end of the night, your skin will be better off if you get it off your face. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I almost feel like buying something from the Trinny range just to spite Hirons 🤣 I'd say Trinny finds it all amusing. It makes Hirons look pathetic, bitter and jealous
Same here. The fact that she sent stuff to the guy who does these hilarious spoof videos says A LOT about here. She has a sense of humour.

Which complexion product should I get then, the BFF? I want a bit of coverage.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was double cleansing in the late 80s/early 90s. Obviously back then it was to strip all the oil (and life) out of my skin. It was recommended in loads of mags for oily skin. Wash twice to make sure you get every last drop of oil and then whack some clinique clarifying lotion 3 on it.
Totally. I used Kanebo back in the 80s (saved for ages for a little starter set, which then to me cost a fortune!) and they had a balm or a cream cleanser which you had to follow with a soapy second cleanse. Asian skincare has advocated double cleansing for centuries.

She's a tit if she thinks it belongs to her. Though I'm not surprised how high and mighty she thinks she is, and her freaks are such idiots they'll believe anything.

How glorious that Trinny has nicked her packaging colour btw. Nana's seriously pissed off lol.

Reactions: 9
Why is she so threatened? I'd say if Trinny had paid her to promote this it would be an entirely different story.
Same here. The fact that she sent stuff to the guy who does these hilarious spoof videos says A LOT about here. She has a sense of humour.

I only have the bff destress because I like a glow. I have loads of freckles which show through it but it evens out my skin tone. Its lighter coverage than it cc for example but gives the same glowy skin finish and never cakey. I'm going to Edinburgh soon and hope to get into the pop up store to try more stuff 😆

Reactions: 4

Omg the BFF is brill. Love it.

Reactions: 5
I have not watched a live for ages. When I tuned in last night I thought how sad what Ma Hirons has become. Her videos are peppered with her trademarked facial expressions and phrases, her OTT sniffing and fiddling with her hair and neck to the point where she barely says anything about the products anymore. She has become a parody. I would just love to know what people in the industry really think about her because you can bet your bottom dollar some of them read here and agree with us

Reactions: 21
She’s really reaching. It doesn’t matter how amazing your makeup is, at the end of the night, your skin will be better off if you get it off your face. 😂
Yes, I heard it as Caroline’s way of sticking the boot into Trinny as a makeup brand doing skincare - and we know Caroline’s views on those brands. Aka ‘stay in your lane Trinny’.

The way she emphasised MAKEUP BRAND - so gross. Sadly the freaks really are that suggestible 🤷‍♀️

And in the same breath letting everyone know she had her very own super top secret products (or samples) in that bag she was rummaging around in… she’s in full passive aggressive attack mode.

I don’t envy her family members & employees at the moment, can’t imagine it’s a pleasant working environment at the best of times but right now.. yikes.

Why is she so threatened? I'd say if Trinny had paid her to promote this it would be an entirely different story.

I only have the bff destress because I like a glow. I have loads of freckles which show through it but it evens out my skin tone. Its lighter coverage than it cc for example but gives the same glowy skin finish and never cakey. I'm going to Edinburgh soon and hope to get into the pop up store to try more stuff 😆
Thanks! Sounds like my kind of product, will give it a try!

Reactions: 5
Hirons claimed before that the reason she set up the blog (the beauty mouth, as it was called back then) was because she wanted to educate people on routines. Her first post was about cleansing because she felt there was a lack of understanding on how to cleanse properly. Well that may have been the case then but her ego has mushroomed into something that's out of control since then. Instead of it being 'I'm glad double cleansing is more common' it's 'I invented this method and should be credited on anything to do with it forever more!'

I have not watched a live for ages. When I tuned in last night I thought how sad what Ma Hirons has become. Her videos are peppered with her trademarked facial expressions and phrases, her OTT sniffing and fiddling with her hair and neck to the point where she barely says anything about the products anymore. She has become a parody. I would just love to know what people in the industry really think about her because you can bet your bottom dollar some of them read here and agree with us
You are braver than me. I tried again but her faffing around, widening her eyes and pulling stupid faces, and reading out pointless names as she squints at the screen was too much.
I also was fucked off at her saying about her Vieve sweatshirt 'hashtag gifted' followed by a cackle. Yes hilarious you get so much free stuff 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
You are braver than me. I tried again but her faffing around, widening her eyes and pulling stupid faces, and reading out pointless names as she squints at the screen was too much.
I also was fucked off at her saying about her Vieve sweatshirt 'hashtag gifted' followed by a cackle. Yes hilarious you get so much free stuff 🙄
Yep. I bet the freaks are shitting themselves when she reads out their names.
Alsp: wtf are those teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really do believe she probably started all this to actually help people but since then she has become high on the smell of her own farts and her ego is out of control. 'Fame' and money have turned her into an insufferable plank. I wish the freaks would stop feeding the ego machine, when she's being told multiple times a day that she's a queen and a saint and a life saver by thousands and thousands of women it is no doubt messing with her sense of perspective

• Sad
By the looks of the daughter's TikTok, Ruth's beautiful Georgian house is a tip, after the family of squatters moved in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I keep getting this sponsored post pop up - and isn't this the worst photo? Who thought that looked good? Has anyone ever seen Caroline and Miss Piggy in the same room?

Miss Piggy.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.