Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s fine because I haven’t trademarked double cleansing”

Yes but she looked into it though 😉

And she didn’t go ahead because it doesn’t meet the trademark threshold, not because she chose not to.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just watched her cleansing live. She was almost pained to admit she like the gel cleanser, seems desperate to find fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha what a bitter and nasty woman she is. Embarrassing that she thinks she invented the double cleanse seeing as it's a concept that's been around for goodness knows how long. How does she think theatre performers and Hollywood stars coped with removing their thick and not modern stage makeup? They must have struggled without Hirons blog!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just watched part of her live and as she's opening the second cleanser pulls a face when she says that Trinny sells this as a double cleanse and adds that it's fine and she hasn't trademarked it!!! Omg, I have been "double cleansing" for over 20 years, not everything comes off the first time, she did not discover this!
I was double cleansing in the late 80s/early 90s. Obviously back then it was to strip all the oil (and life) out of my skin. It was recommended in loads of mags for oily skin. Wash twice to make sure you get every last drop of oil and then whack some clinique clarifying lotion 3 on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha the same woman who was also extremely dismissive of Korean beauty? Get out of town Hirons, your ego is out of control 🤣

Reactions: 20
Just came on to see if anyone's mentioned the Trinny cleansers. (Long-time on/off lurker). Wow. Spiteful or what. So many nasty comments that didn't need saying and a face like a smacked bum. So mean. At least Trinny never does ads and seems really genuine and full of joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shes a blagger, looks like the industry is getting fed up with her tit. I can see people starting to speak out if she goes ahead with releasing independently. We can't be the only people who think she's rude and full of her own importance. The only problem is the freaks but they're so fickle it could change in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 14
The double cleanse thing - is it just cleaning your face twice really? Which most people have done at some point without giving it a name. Hirons thinks she came up with the term? Rather than the concept? She can't be arrogant enough to think she invented the concept can she?

Reactions: 9
Exactly and it doesn't even have to mean double cleansing your actual face- if you use an eye makeup remover that's technically double cleansing. As for she can't be that arrogant, I think we've seen that yes she can!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched DH's video (fast forwarded to the bit where she says about the manicure and the typo. Wow. Horrific viewing. She is such a cowbag.

I wonder what the likes of Ruth and her other mates will make of it, and whether they will be more kind, and whether that will make CH even more mad.

Also, does CH always have so much yellow in her background or was it for the purposes of this video?

Reactions: 5
I just watched DH's video (fast forwarded to the bit where she says about the manicure and the typo. Wow. Horrific viewing. She is such a cowbag.

I wonder what the likes of Ruth and her other mates will make of it, and whether they will be more kind, and whether that will make CH even more mad.

Also, does CH always have so much yellow in her background or was it for the purposes of this video?
Do you know at what point in the video she said that?

Reactions: 2
Gangsta Gran says becoming a grandmother was the best thing that ever happened to her. Um, was having your own children not in that bracket?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is just awful. From the way she over eggs how she is struggling to open the box. The several implications that using both products together is too much yet it's sold as a double cleanse. Putting it in people's minds that it smells of roast chicken. The bit about "surely it doesn't go around the eyes, yep, I'm right". She is such an oaf. It's so cringe to watch. So much shade thrown Trinny's way, and for what?! And if that's what she says live imimagine what she thinks behind closed doors. Trinny now employs 200 people. It has to be sheer jealousy and how dare she think she knows about skincare. All the very best to Trinny, that's what I say.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And of course the obligatory ranty stories about the Brits...of course she doesn't know most of the acts,she's in her 50s and by her own admission she doesn't listen to much more than Duran Duran, country music and rock, and the fact that she's never event heard of the amazing Sam Fender shows how out of touch she is even with "alternative rock" (not how id describe him, just the category he was included in) despite her constantly trying to prove how much of a expert she is on the subject by saying how many bloody concerts she's been to 9 months pregnant and in the bleeping mosh pit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I almost feel like buying something from the Trinny range just to spite Hirons 🤣 I'd say Trinny finds it all amusing. It makes Hirons look pathetic, bitter and jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just catching up on it now, she makes out that she’s only just received it and so doesn’t have much to say, and yet she instantly makes a beeline for the spelling error which she announces with such glee?! BAD BAD vibes all round from L Ron

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.