Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That it may be, but I don’t think that’s the way to interact with your customers/fans/freaks 🤷‍♀️
The “you people” to me just indicates that she’s looking down on them!
Exactly. Because of one silly comment she sees fit to judge everyone.

I've said it before but I really don't for the life of me understand why the freaks adore her so much

Reactions: 8
:ROFLMAO: why would someone even ask that?
It's like when my kids used to ask who would win a fight between a lion and a shark. Actually that question has more logic.
I'm not surprised she's irritated, how has she not exploded on the freaks at this point?

Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO: why would someone even ask that?
It's like when my kids used to ask who would win a fight between a lion and a shark. Actually that question has more logic.
I'm not surprised she's irritated, how has she not exploded on the freaks at this point?
She knows that the obsessed freaks have paid for her two million pound house.

• Haha
Exactly. Because of one silly comment she sees fit to judge everyone.

I've said it before but I really don't for the life of me understand why the freaks adore her so much
It’s pretty stupid of her, obvious troll is obvious.

unless she thinks her response passes for humour?

I just bung it on my forehead and 11s and pat it around eyes. Morning and night, let it sink in then stick on my moisturiser. I get the heavy forehead feeling I get with botox and struggle to move my very mobile brows. Only using it since Monday evening mind but I noticed this sensation about an hour after first application. I'm kinda blown away.
How much do you put on? I tried it to stop me booking my first botox appt and I felt like it didn't really do anything

Reactions: 2
How much do you put on? I tried it to stop me booking my first botox appt and I felt like it didn't really do anything
A full pipette on the 3 areas. Why the heck is this working for me now and not you guys?
Don't get me wrong I'm booked for the tox in 3weeks.

Reactions: 5
A full pipette on the 3 areas. Why the heck is this working for me now and not you guys?
Don't get me wrong I'm booked for the tox in 3weeks.
I think I use like a fourth of a pipette. Will definitely try to really slather it on now! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.